Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    What did he read?
    I think something like "Turkmans should bow to us"
    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Plastic surgery all over it.
      I think iranians have lost it. Like they see beauty in plastic surgery instead of a natural looks these days. Everyone with fake lips etc. Man I am more attracted to some random dahati without any work done on her that just looks cute. Rather than miss plastic 2010

Now if he dedictated that goal for her then man his priorities are just wrong. Dedicate the goal to Zlatan, Zlatan sees it and Zlatan brings you to PSG. Instead of dedicating it to something that will sleep with you even if you dont dedicate it to her cause she is a gold digger

Comment

Damn! So Saeed is tapping that?

Comment

Berdyev may return to Rubin Kazan in 2016 (according to "championat"). I guess it is a good news for Azmoun but I can't say for Ezatolahi. Who knows, maybe he will be loaned out to Rubin

Comment

https://instagram.com/p/-V8IuJEUyG/?...=sardar_azmoun

Azmoun was interviewed by FIFA. Interview is going to be available soon.

Comment

Long interview with Azmoun

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1034...%D8%B2%D8%B4-3

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Long interview with Azmoun
                ugh, link wont load for me

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Lol that part where he mocks JB

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Pouraliganji part was pretty funny too.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      yeah man

Comment

Does anyone know the status of Ezatollahi? When will he be eligible to play for Rostov? This is starting to get ridiculous.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
                          Does anyone know the status of Ezatollahi? When will he be eligible to play for Rostov? This is starting to get ridiculous.
                          After the winter break he is eligible to play for Rostov.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            After the winter break he is eligible to play for Rostov.
                            So it wasn't that complicated... Thanks!
                            sigpic

Comment

FK rostov host Ufa tomorrow at 8 am west coast time. Sardar is likely to start if hes not injured given the fact that he got a two week rest. Ufa are relegation candidates, although there form has improved recently winning three from five. Given how well rostov has been doing, and given the fact they are playing in front of their own fans, i predict a rostov win. Hopefully they can maintain the momentum they had before the international break. Win lose, or draw they will still be in second. A win takes them to within just three points of leaders CSKA. Including tomorrow there are three games remaining before the winter break (ufa, then krasondar who are europe lague team this year, and finally haghighi's rubin kazan-who have been trash). After that Ezzatolahi is eligible to play. Hopefully under the guidance of berdyev they can win there last three games , go into the winter break in the top two. would be crazy ifthey could replicate this from for the second half of the season. But one can dream...

Comment

Our man is on the bench, presumably as he's not fit. Some Korean playing upfront for them in his place:

http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2015...ID=HP_MS_70_01

Game kicks off in 20 minutes. Stream should be available here:

http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/fk-ros...live-streaming

Comment

Working...
                                X