No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Saeed to Rostov isn't a done deal. This Spanish article claims he is being looked at by La liga sides real betis and espanyol.

http://sevilla.eldesmarque.com/real-...o-en-la-agenda

Eduardo Macia planning profiled want to leave as soon as possible. Among the many positions to reinforce, is the midfield. And in this sense, Iranian Saeid Ezatolahi midfielder, who last season was in the quarry of Atletico Madrid, has been linked with Betis. As noted in the news agency FARS, the player has received interest set Betis.
    The player just finished contract with Atletico Madrid after three seasons in the rojiblanco. There, he even trained with the first team on the orders of Simeone. This is a tall midfielder, 1.90, and barely 18 years old. Currently, it is conducting a test in Rostov in Russia.
    Last month, the player claimed to have offers from several countries, while acknowledging that preferred to stay in Spain. Just a Spanish team was one of the offers, Getafe. "I have a couple of offers from Germany, Russia, Norway and Turkey, but would like to stay in Spain. I have an official offer from Getafe and I'll talk to them. The Getafe want me for the subsidiary, but it could go up to the first team if the conditions are, "said the Iranian. However, none of the movements is not finally materialize.
    "I spoke with the team coach, Carlos Queiroz, on my next computer and told me not to take quick decisions and consider all options. We'll call again before making the final decision," declared the player, which it is currently considered one of the most promising players in Iranian football. Ezatolahi even debuted with the senior team in a friendly match against Uzbekistan on 11 June. According to the aforementioned means, also have an offer from Espanyol.

Comment

I'd rather have him stay in Spain than go to Rostov and become a dumbass like sardar

Comment

Id also rather stay in Spain

Comment

why is nothing properly confirmed.

One things for sure, Rostov is a lot better than segunda or 3 or 4 div with athletico. I watched all of azmouns RPL games and it is very competative, a great environment to grow in, also to toughen them up.
          I would be happy with rostov for SE because he would get decent playing time. Im more worried about Azmoun, WTF is this kid doing?
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I really wish it was the other way around, Azmoon joining saeed @ some La Liga club ..!
            Azmoun would boss in that league & his career would really take off from there

Comment

Ezatolahi will respond to Rostov's offer this week.

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13940428000284

Comment

good move for said . hope those two dont lose concentration when they are with each other.
                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

There's no need to want or expect to play in a top league at his age. I genuinely hope he stays in Spain, even with Athletico B, he can work his way up and learn from the best. What's the point of going to Rostov where he would probably be mainly on the bench?
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Its a done deal now

Comment

whats up with azmoun? he is still with rubin right? havent seen or heard anything official from rostov
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It seems that Sardar is back in Iran..the question: what is he doing at all?

Comment

May be he is the secret weapon Perspolis has been talking about. But seriously, isn't there a FIFA rule that penalizes players for breaking club contract? At a minimum, SA is showing very poor business sense by just ignoring his club duties. Well may be this is the norm in Russia!
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Professionalism speaks louder than just skills (talent) If I were running a club I would not want a guy like Sardar playing for me despite all his talent.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

sardar is making a big issue, he should just report back to rubin. Rinat Beledentinov was not being mean or unfair to him, he just had like 4 strikers to cycle, lol. Rubin is going to play european games if im not mistaken.

Good move for Ezatollahi he will now be playing in a much better league, this dude wasnt even in segunda and people are mad that he moved to a competative top flight.

Ezatollahi Kanga and Gatcan/ kalachev would be a good midfield
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

What the hell is wrong with SA. He has his life basically made out for him and he is fvcking it up. Most of us have to deal with bs everyday in hopes of making as much money as this kid will make in 10 years if he keeps his head straight.
                                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X