• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    FAK
    MIN88'
    2-1 cska FINAL
    another mixup in the defensive box and kiri goal conceded
    cancels out Azmoun point getting goal !!

From min 50 that i watched, Sardar wasnt particularly active defensively nor closing out passing lanes well defensively, but he was pure danger and class going forward and was ready to pounce on every offensive chance..!!
    his defensive effort level a little signals weak fitness and stamina..!!? but its obvious now that he shouldnt have been yanked off today, for another striker..!! there were a couple of breakaway chances after his departure where if it had fallen to Sardar's feet instead of other goozoos upfront he most likely woulda snatched a winner..!!

cant wait for him to become a 90 min regular for Rostov and TM..!!

He certainly must make, drastically improving his fitness/stamina Short-Term-Goal number one ..!!
    he is too damn good to be missing any minutes on the pitch for either team...!!
    Other than that goal he was not that dangerous in first half that I watched. He needs a lot of effort on controlling the ball, right passing, and fighting for the possession in Russia. Russian league is very physical and Azmoun needs man up to it. He is good for IPL level but not enough strong for Russian league. Once he overcomes the physical fitness barrier he should function a lot better. His technique is very good which is a plus for him. A person like Dejagah should play in this league and tear it apart.

Comment

Great and important goal. You guys need to chill. His fitness will get better, he got the start against the best team in the league right now, and got good minutes and a goal. The plus side to Russian league is that it will make his fitness and physicality fantastic . Azmoun does not lack physical power, the league is just very physical, he would be a major kotak kar if he was in eredivisie or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        A person like Dejagah should play in this league and tear it apart.

Comment

I only saw the first half but I thought Azmoun wasn't that great, he lost the ball a lot. It seems like he was better in the second half before he got tired again.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
            Enjoy this

His goal was a clear offside!
            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
            >-----------------<
            Marg bar dictator
            >-----------------<

Comment

Dude that guy is and has always been good!

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                His goal was a clear offside!
                Its not clear and that is why it wasn't called. The teammate that chested the ball didn't make the pass to Azmoun, but rather the defender that was covering him. Its hard to tell if the ball grazes his chest before making its way to Azmoun. If it did ricochet off Azmoun's teammate then it'd be offside.

Comment

Our biggest prospect since Karimi. Praying that he stays focussed and injury free. Lets not forget the guy is only 20. I dont think ive seen any other iranian striker already that good at this age. Hope to see him on the very top in 5 years

Comment

By the way his height (183) is just perfect for a striker..Tall enough to be strong in the air but also short enough to be technical..
                    I once read somewhere they did a research of the some of the best strikers of the past 20 or something years and 183 was actually the average height.

Comment

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                      >-----------------<
                      Marg bar dictator
                      >-----------------<

Comment

Well recently Azmoun said that he wants to stay in Russia at least until the WC in 2018 so we should lower our expectations

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                          Our biggest prospect since Karimi. Praying that he stays focussed and injury free. Lets not forget the guy is only 20. I dont think ive seen any other iranian striker already that good at this age. Hope to see him on the very top in 5 years
                          I prefer jahanbaksh

Comment

their game is on friday against Amkar Perm (mid table team) in Rostov. Should be a good chance for Azmoun to reinforce his place as first choice.

Comment

Game starts in one hour. Will post links when I find them. Sardar should be starting, although the lineups are not confirmed as of yet...

Comment

He's starting
                                Noboa is also making his debut

Comment

Working...
                                X