Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
    thats stupid. Does that mean Manchester United can still make money out of pogba?
    they made 1 million pounds when pogba left for juve, i believe malavan has not received money yet from atletico madrid or has to receive it for rostov because ezatolahi didnt play professionaly for atletico. but i really dont have a clue about saeid's current situation.

Comment

his contract with Athletic was a youth contract, it aint the same thing as a proffesinal contract

Comment

Azmoun vs Rubin Kazan youth:

http://www.fc-rostov.ru/media/gallery/23463/album#13

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

http://www.fc-rostov.ru/press/news/9739
          google translate:
          FTC RFS based on statements by the FC Rostov decided to rescind the red card shown Sardar Azmoun in Youth Championship match between teams of FC Rubin Kazan — FC Rostov.

Comment

In Iran dallals get paid or none will. Come one guys this is Iranian football 101. Get on with the program.
            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Lol will these two ever get to play, or will their European history forever be bench and youth teams??

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Lol will these two ever get to play, or will their European history forever be bench and youth teams??
                Sadly if they continue like this, then...
                I Bet you all they focus on is having pillow fights and night...

Comment

Please remember, selfies come first!

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                    thats stupid. Does that mean Manchester United can still make money out of pogba?
                    Actually a lot of teams have these clauses in their contracts when they sell a player. If I'm not mistaken he was a free transfer so there should be no funds involved.

Comment

Comment

Azmoun in min 56 (1-1)

Comment

Did he score ?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            Did he score ?
                            No The scoreline is 1-1, he came in min 56. Its min 75 now and Azmoun looking lethal as usual

Comment

this game is terrible

Comment

FT 1-1 entertaining first half but both teams ran out of gas in the second with Rostov Having most of the possesion.Azmoun had a few good touches and a header on goal . I Woudnt be surprised If Rostov finished in the upper half of the table this season. The only thing stopping Azmoun from being a starter is his stamina. 1-2 morse years and he Will tear europe apart

Comment

Working...
                                X