No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I've never heard of that rule. To not play against the team that put you out on loan.

Comment

Whats the status on Ezatollahi? 2 of rostovs main midfielders are older guys, and he could easily be a sub.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
        ^ I've never heard of that rule. To not play against the team that put you out on loan.
        Its a usual thing you can put in loan deals. Like say if Liverpool loans out balotelli to Newcastle United then they can put in the loan deal that she should not be available to play against Liverpool in League, Cup, and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          Its a usual thing you can put in loan deals. Like say if Liverpool loans out balotelli to Newcastle United then they can put in the loan deal that she should not be available to play against Liverpool in League, Cup, and so on.
          Except that if Balotelli is loaned out to Newcastle, Liverpool probably want him on the field when they face Newcastle.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            Except that if Balotelli is loaned out to Newcastle, Liverpool probably want him on the field when they face Newcastle.
            Ooooooooooh[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

its not really a rule ..! more of a clause in their loan contract..!!
              its bs nonetheless, i was looking forward to Sardar stuffing a couple of goals up Kazan's soorakh goalie and throw a wink AliReza's way on the way to celebrate..!!

is S to the Ezzai cleared to play yet..??

Comment

Soghati from iran

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                  Soghati from iran [ATTACH]16257[/ATTACH][ATTACH]16258[/ATTACH]
                  Getting some kits too brah, I want ARJ!

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=242611

Ezatolahi is going to Iran today to try to fix his itc/visa problems

Comment

I wonder if Ezatolahi would have had administrative issues if he stayed at Atletico

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                        Getting some kits too brah, I want ARJ!
                        If you are Getting a copy check The sleeves first The right sleeve is 2 cm wider. The material is The usual "plastic" without any stretch better than The one i got a couple of years ago, but still looks feels and fits Much better than expected. There was 3 options Dejagah, Gucci and Azmoun, I choosed till promote our young generation. It was bought in Shiraz for 150 000 toman If i'm not mistaken. ON The plastic bag it is written Sadra production. All in all a good copy minus The sleeve.

Comment

Rostov is leading 2-0 vs Rubin away

No Azmoun or Saeid, Haghighi on Rubin's bench.

Min 40'

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              Rostov is leading 2-0 vs Rubin away

No Azmoun or Saeid, Haghighi on Rubin's bench.

Min 40'
                              Rostov better crush them. Rubin Kazan is just a "Dallal" club and not care about the players. Look at Haghighi's story, he could be a very good keeper if not sent to shitty team on loan or kept on bench all the time.

Comment

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-16

Rubin 0 - 3 Rostov FT

Rubin are dead last in the league with 0 points, Rostov 5th with 8 points

Comment

Working...
                                X