• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haghighi on the bench for Rubin today.

Comment

Rubin lost 0-1 to Spartak...

Comment

^ good,
        the more they loose the better chances of ARH getting some playing minutes..!!

i hope their keeper was all at fault on the goal and broke his arm trying to take his shirt off after the game..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          ^ good,
          the more they loose the better chances of ARH getting some playing minutes..!!

i hope their keeper was all at fault on the goal and broke his arm trying to take his shirt off after the game..!!
          lol hopefully Rubin Kazan gets destroyed with huge goal lines so haghighi gets his chance

Comment

I prefer him to get lost from Rubin Kazan. What happened to the interest from Braga? Much better option for Haghighi instead of rotting on the Rubin bench.

Comment

Ryzhikov is getting old, Honestly I think Haghighi could easily start in the Russian League. Lets hope that with some good experience under his belt he will get some minutes. Or loaned out.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I hope haghighi ends up getting playing time soon, I have a bad feeling that he won't but he is a hard worker and I am sure he is training very hard.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Rubin are dead last

Comment

Rostov play Rubin on Monday! Is Azmoun allowed to play against Rubin?

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post
                      Rostov play Rubin on Monday! Is Azmoun allowed to play against Rubin?
                      i dont think he can . he is Rubinz player thats been loaned. azmoun cannot play his own team.

Comment

Usually there's a clause in a loan contract that says the player can't play against their club

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          Usually there's a clause in a loan contract that says the player can't play against their club
                          I'm pretty sure that is only in Premier league.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            I'm pretty sure that is only in Premier league.
                            Nope, azmoun couldn't play against Kazan last season either. So unless the clause has changed, he can't play against them.
                            Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                              Nope, azmoun couldn't play against Kazan last season either. So unless the clause has changed, he can't play against them.
                              Probably will be the same case this season then.

In the Premier League they do not allow any loan player to play against parent club. Each league is different, but usually clubs put this clause in place.

Comment

"Sardar Azmoun not play against the "Rubin"
                                August 7, 2015, 23:27

Forward "Rostov" Sardar Azmoun not play against Kazan "Rubin" in the match of the fourth round of the Premier League.

*This was stated by vice-president of "Rostov" Alexander Shikunov.

- When taking Sardar Azmoun rent, "Rubin" insisted on the point, do not let him play against Kazan club. This occurs in 90% of cases when renting a football player. On the one hand, it is illogical, but you can understand the leaders of the club. How then to explain that the player loaned to, you scored? Therefore there is nothing surprising - quoted Shikunova "Chempionat.com."

Recall that Azmun was rented "Rostov" before the match of the second round against the "Ufa".

The game "Ruby" - "Rostov" will be held on Monday at 18 pm Moscow time."

http://www.sovsport.ru/news/text-item/830245

http://www.yuga.ru/news/375631/
                                Last edited by aenima_8; 08-07-2015, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X