Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    I agree that he is too attached but I also don't mind because
    1) berdeyev is the one responsible for azmouns development for the most part.
    2) berdeyev is a great coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree with what you said about Berdeyev but he's been with him now for 3 years. He's already learned a lot from him. Time to change and upgrade if he wants to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      kanu played on wing. portnagin yes mostly but he was on fire and was scoring and was playing for russia NT. Sardar started that season as nr.1 but portnagin was hotter when he came on and won the spot over azmoun fair and square even u agree on that
      from my recollection, Sardar was never given the Starting Striker role the whole time he was at Rubin..!! ?? even when Berdiyev was his coach at Rubin.!
      he was mostly riding the bench and occasionally used as late sub..!
      he was non too pleased when Berdiyev was sacked and he took to social media and started all that shenanigans that eventually got him shipped on loan..!
      none-the-less, i think the guy who took over after Berdiyev seemed to rate his talent and to be fair enough towards him..??, i think he was trying to break him in slowly but the already agitated Sardar didnt seem to be sold on his tactics ?and seem to be expecting more minutes than he was being afforded ...!

Comment

Time for sardar to cut the umbilical chord already!

Berydev is a great coach and has worked wonders developing sardar along with CQ, but it would be ridiculous if he continues to follow him. Learning to adapt especially at his age is very crucial, time for him to experience other good footballing minds and absorb more, diversity is key.

Staying at Rubin wouldn't be bad but it wouldn't be ideal either. They have hired former osasuna coach Javi Garcia and brought in a couple of good players and are also recieving some good players back from loan. While rubin was good to sardar by giving him a chance to prove himself, I also feel they underappreciated him at the same time. He was VERY impressive for a young player and was always showing flashes of brilliance, they're gonna make a very nice profit if they sell him, which if they are smat....they will. Bought him for nothing and now theyre going to make 3-4 million euros off of him unless they have false hopes of him re-signing at the end of the season. It'll be in the best interest of both parties if he parts ways with the club either this summer or this winter and I expect one of the two to happen.

As for his next destination we can all speculate but there hasn't been any serious links yet. But dont be fooled, clubs are well aware of young sardar and the smart ones will certainly make a good offer in one of those two periods, rubin is in no rush to sell him and will likely hold him until they get their (reasonable) asking price. the next team that buys him will EASILY be able to make a profit off of him as well if he continues to porgress!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Why Why is he staying at a team with no European spots again? Hes already 21 and needs to get that experience. Wish he could stay at Rostov at least.

Comment

Working...
          X