No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rostov is playing at 2PM eastern today ... any chance we will see them play? I doubt it

Comment

Neither of their moves are confirmed by the club so very unlikely any of them are in the squad today. When azmouns loan is confirmed he will probably be a starter or 60th minute sub but ezatolahi probably won't make the lineup for a while.

Comment

Ezatolahi was one of the brightest players for the atletico youth team and i guarantee you his development is very important to atletico. If he's moving to rostov is because atletico wanted him to and it was probably the best option for him. If he went to getafe he was probably going to be playing for their reserve team and maybe make the bench for a couple of their cup games. At rostov he'll most likely be on the bench and get a decent amount of games under his belt in the russian league which is a pretty decent league. He's only 18 years old and its gonna be a good 3-4 years before he develops his skill to the level where he's good enough to play in la liga or one of the other top leagues but for now i think moving to rostov is great for his development. Plus if he goes to rostov, atletico will send their scouts to check up on him to see how he's doing and who knows maybe azmoun will also attract their interest so this move could potentially be good for azmoun too.
        sigpic

Comment

TNC Russia (News Agency for Russian Football) uses PFDC as there source:

Iran international midfielder Saeid Ezatolahi is on the verge of leaving Atletico Madrid’s youth team for FC Rostov (Persian Football)
          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Rostov game starting, unsurprisingly no Iranian playing.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8200 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              Rostov game starting, unsurprisingly no Iranian playing.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8200 mit Tapatalk
              They have not made their moves official, so they can't play anyways. They are not listed in their player roster as of today (checked their Website)

Comment

Great move for Saeid to play in a decent top flight league. I may have to catch some Rostov games now that both he and Azmoun are there.

Comment

Rostov tied their first game 1-1 against Terek Grozny.

Comment

Highlights are on Rostov's homepage:
                    http://www.fc-rostov.ru/

No Azmoun or Ezatolahi.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Hopefully these guys can play by next week or the week after.

Comment

http://www.transfermarkt.com/saeid-e...spieler/249271

Saeid's transfermarkt and the Rostov transfermarkt show him on their roster.

Comment

Ezatolahi has passed his medical test. He will likely be announced as Rostov's new signing soon.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1252984...AA%D9%88%D9%81

Comment

Who are Rostovs defensive midfielders? Do we think that Saed can play any games next season?

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
                              Who are Rostovs defensive midfielders? Do we think that Saed can play any games next season?
                              Rostovs best player Kanga plays in Saeids position but he's only 1,66m and saeid is 1,90 so they could turn into a sick kombo

Comment

Originally posted by Shervinjalili View Post
                                http://www.transfermarkt.com/saeid-e...spieler/249271

Saeid's transfermarkt and the Rostov transfermarkt show him on their roster.
                                It was me who did this, dont take tm.de so serious
                                It's not a good source
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X