Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

It's official! Google Translate: "Ezatollahi signs Rostov - Iranian football great promise, only 18 year old midfielder Saeed Ezatollahi after the termination of cooperation with Atletico Madrid, where he refused to sign a new contract [with Atletico Madrid] soon join the Russian team Rostov. This was confirmed by the player's agent." http://www.eurofotbal.cz/premier-liga/

@GolBezan: We broke the Ezatolahi move earlier and it's been confirmed by the player himself now through his instagram account #Rostov #Azmoun

@saeedezatolahi

@sardar_azmoun / @SAzmoun

Ezatolahi's Atletico Madrid thread

Azmoun's Rostov thread

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

why not a single thread for both Saeid and Sardar?

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
      why not a single thread for both Saeid and Sardar?
      Fixed

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

So which one is better: 3rd division in Spain or bench warmers in 1st division Russia? Gees. We are so desperate for the tiniest light in Iran soccer. [emoji102]
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

I really miss Karimi and someone with his technique!

Comment

I hope our youngsters will impress in this team, and bring what they learn to TM. Best of luck to them, they have our support.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Huge move for Saeid and good money if he can get play time. Russian league is big for any teen. Shire Saeid!

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                So which one is better: 3rd division in Spain or bench warmers in 1st division Russia? Gees. We are so desperate for the tiniest light in Iran soccer. [emoji102]
                3rd division in Spain. Karimi refused Atletico because they were in 2nd division but they promoted very quickly after to become what they are now. Ezzatolahi is very young and it wasn't a nightmare to stay in Atletico and learn a lot there.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  3rd division in Spain. Karimi refused Atletico because they were in 2nd division but they promoted very quickly after to become what they are now. Ezzatolahi is very young and it wasn't a nightmare to stay in Atletico and learn a lot there.

Atletico B is in the fourth level of Spanish football next year. They were relegated from the Segunda Division B (3rd tier) to the Tercera Division (4th tier) this past season. They were in the 3rd division, but after relegation to 4th league, it seems that very few players will be called directly up to Atletico from the B team any time soon. Atletico will probably be buying most of their players for their senior team until their B team shows improvement. They were relegated by some teams with not a huge name in Euro football from the 3rd tier this past year, so it's not a good sign for their players' quality. Luckily, Saeid never really played much for the B team, so that won't reflect poorly on him.

He probably saw that his visibility would be shrunken very much if he chose to play in 4th division, so he went to greener pastures. If he features with Rostov more than a handful of times this season, he will have more recognition than with Atletico B next year. Atletico likely made it apparent that he would have to help Ateltico B promote back to 3rd division or higher to get called to the main team, and he is a single player. He cannot control the teams destiny. He had to go where he knew he would be seen more.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    Atletico B is in the fourth level of Spanish football next year. They were relegated from the Segunda Division B (3rd tier) to the Tercera Division (4th tier) this past season. They were in the 3rd division, but after relegation to 4th league, it seems that very few players will be called directly up to Atletico from the B team any time soon. Atletico will probably be buying most of their players for their senior team until their B team shows improvement. They were relegated by some teams with not a huge name in Euro football from the 3rd tier this past year, so it's not a good sign for their players' quality. Luckily, Saeid never really played much for the B team, so that won't reflect poorly on him.

He probably saw that his visibility would be shrunken very much if he chose to play in 4th division, so he went to greener pastures. If he features with Rostov more than a handful of times this season, he will have more recognition than with Atletico B next year. Atletico likely made it apparent that he would have to help Ateltico B promote back to 3rd division or higher to get called to the main team, and he is a single player. He cannot control the teams destiny. He had to go where he knew he would be seen more.
                    Getafe would have been a better option.

I don't hear a single rumor about Azmun since he is in Rostov. I hope this club is not the triangle of Bermudes

Comment

Lets hope both become starters and rip up the league to start a journy as Maxwell and Zlatan did playing together at all the big clubs in europe.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Getafe would have been a better option.
                        I don't hear a single rumor about Azmun since he is in Rostov. I hope this club is not the triangle of Bermudes
                        Azmoun had barely started consistently at Rubin when he was getting those rumored interests from Arsenal, Liverpool etc. Let's be honest, those were bazaar garmi. He was hoping to increase his stock by linking his name to those clubs. We never heard anything official from English media about interest from him. Only Iranian media and Sardar himself were saying that.

Sardar was out of the main plans at Rubin. He would have been a bench warmer at Rubin. Rubin wants the title next year, and Sardar is still a prospect. Rostov is a team that Sardar can start every game and make an impact. Ezatolahi can get first team play now at Rostov. In order to be transferred to better leagues and teams, you need to play and produce in a European top flight. Saeid probably didn't see the Getafe offer as concrete. It seemed kind of fishy why they were bringing him for some games on B team and then automatically promoting him? What if he had sucked at Getafe? I imagine that 15 games before being called to the main team was just something made up. I imagine the B team wanted to buy him until he developed, like any too flight team in Spain would do with an unproven 18 year old.

Rostov offers immediate and possibly regular first team play. Sardar coming off the bench in 20 games at Rubin and scoring 5 (since he was clearly the second scoring option at Rubin according to all the Rubin games I watched last season), Sardar will likely be the target man instead of a feeder at Rostov. He can possibly start 30+ games and finally score 10+ goals at Rostov. The situation at Rubin and any other top team would kill his career now. He'd never be allowed to have his break through season. At Roatov, Sardar and Saeid can establish statistics in a top 10 Euro league. That is 100% than being on Getafe B or Atletico B.

I highly doubt Saeid was guaranteed first team in the near future at Getafe... No professional team would make a player at 18 years of age that promise, barring a Lionel Messi or Ronaldo.

Be happy, this is good for both of them at the moment. Don't rush. Do you think Sardar would be given more than 2 or 3 opportunities at Arsenal or Liverpool next year? He'd be lost in the shuffle and possibly loaned to 3rd tier England like many young players in top BPL teams.

If Sardar stays healthy, I know that he will break through in the coming year or two. Rostov may be bad, but Sardar can actually put up stats and be discovered at Rostov. If he scores more than 10 goals this season, he will be an in demand striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          Azmoun had barely started consistently at Rubin when he was getting those rumored interests from Arsenal, Liverpool etc. Let's be honest, those were bazaar garmi. He was hoping to increase his stock by linking his name to those clubs. We never heard anything official from English media about interest from him. Only Iranian media and Sardar himself were saying that.

Sardar was out of the main plans at Rubin. He would have been a bench warmer at Rubin. Rubin wants the title next year, and Sardar is still a prospect. Rostov is a team that Sardar can start every game and make an impact. Ezatolahi can get first team play now at Rostov. In order to be transferred to better leagues and teams, you need to play and produce in a European top flight. Saeid probably didn't see the Getafe offer as concrete. It seemed kind of fishy why they were bringing him for some games on B team and then automatically promoting him? What if he had sucked at Getafe? I imagine that 15 games before being called to the main team was just something made up. I imagine the B team wanted to buy him until he developed, like any too flight team in Spain would do with an unproven 18 year old.

Rostov offers immediate and possibly regular first team play. Sardar coming off the bench in 20 games at Rubin and scoring 5 (since he was clearly the second scoring option at Rubin according to all the Rubin games I watched last season), Sardar will likely be the target man instead of a feeder at Rostov. He can possibly start 30+ games and finally score 10+ goals at Rostov. The situation at Rubin and any other top team would kill his career now. He'd never be allowed to have his break through season. At Roatov, Sardar and Saeid can establish statistics in a top 10 Euro league. That is 100% than being on Getafe B or Atletico B.

I highly doubt Saeid was guaranteed first team in the near future at Getafe... No professional team would make a player at 18 years of age that promise, barring a Lionel Messi or Ronaldo.

Be happy, this is good for both of them at the moment. Don't rush. Do you think Sardar would be given more than 2 or 3 opportunities at Arsenal or Liverpool next year? He'd be lost in the shuffle and possibly loaned to 3rd tier England like many young players in top BPL teams.

If Sardar stays healthy, I know that he will break through in the coming year or two. Rostov may be bad, but Sardar can actually put up stats and be discovered at Rostov. If he scores more than 10 goals this season, he will be an in demand striker.
                          I follow it from far but i thought Azmun didn't play that much with Rostov last year. I just say that the better the club that recruit you is, the more you will have decent teams to rescue you if you fail. You are speaking about arsenal or Liverpool. Ok you may play 3 games there but you will train with big coach and players. And their failures end in Holland, Germany, France etc... not in english 3rd division or Qatar or IPL. Just look to Sanogo that is loaned to Ajax Amsterdam.
                          Thanks to Rubin name and prestige, 3rd GK Haghighi got a chance in Portugal. Rostov was interested by Azmun.

Last year, Rostov was close to relegation, Baba Berdyev is not eternal there, the wind can change very quickly. The gamble is very risky to me.

And in case they succeed in Rostov, the chance they have better clubs interested isn't that high. See what happened to Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

What is surprising to me is that there is no news about the transfer of Ezzatollah til Rostov in any news agencies, Iranian or foreign!
                            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                            >-----------------<
                            Marg bar dictator
                            >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                              What is surprising to me is that there is no news about the transfer of Ezzatollah til Rostov in any news agencies, Iranian or foreign!
                              He's never played a professional European club match. It's not a big deal to many people.

Comment

Working...
                              X