• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    He neg repped me as well, lmao
    You deserved it. Javeed is a wise man.

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
    Iranians are smart and they can come up with a better logo and quality of product(s). In my view, Majid is an okay logo. Unfortunately, similar to salary of football players some of the money get pocketed by those in charge and middlemen and at the end quality of products is very poor.

We Iranians need to believe in ourselves. The 40% personnel of USA NASA in many departments are Iranians, all the universities in western countries have at least 50 Iranian faculty and staff.

Sorry man...I love being Iranian but we make good rugs and poolaki but not good kits. Have you ever worn a mehrooj jersey and compare it to premier addidas and nike stuff? Plus anything done with Iranian companies and middle men will likely lead to delays, inferior products, and shortages because everyone wants a piece of the pie.
    Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Difficult not to make any discussions political. I will try to limit my writing as below.

Lifting sanctions.
      Many sanctions were illegal such as sanction of civilian airplane parts. Saudi Arabia is playing dirty by holding oil prices down. This action has hurt many countries including Iran. Moreover, Iran has mis-managed financial resources especially during presidency of Ahmadi-nejad.

Shirt sponsorship.
      Reading many comments in this thread about Nike, Adidas, Puma made me upset. There are many excellent Iranian artists and designers. Why do Iranians need to promote their logo and brand? Why?

Iranians are smart and they can come up with a better logo and quality of product(s). In my view, Majid is an okay logo. Unfortunately, similar to salary of football players some of the money get pocketed by those in charge and middlemen and at the end quality of products is very poor.

We Iranians need to believe in ourselves. The 40% personnel of USA NASA in many departments are Iranians, all the universities in western countries have at least 50 Iranian faculty and staff.

Iranians can come up with their own logo that represents their own culture, history, and identity. We do not need and should not want Nike, Adidas, or Puma. Several years ago, I faxed a letter to IFF in this regard, I should do this again. I encourage others who believe in their own ability and ability of their hamvatans to do the same.
      I'd rather get Nike or Adidas. I'm sure everyone else would too

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

With Iran, the US, Europe and Russia having reached an historic settlement of the nuclear issue the lifting of economic sanctions and the reintegration of the Islamic Republic into the global economy is likely to transform the fortunes of Iranian football, one way or another.

Under the sanctions regime, which saw an almost total trade embargo by the US and tightening sanctions on the energy and banking sectors from Europe, Iranian football held up extremely well - with the country enjoying top position in the FIFA Ranking of Asian countries, a relatively successful World Cup and boasting powerful club sides which enjoy massive match day attendances as well as success in the AFC Champions League.

The reintegration of the country into the global system, in particular the resumption of oil exports to Europe, is expected to boost the coffers of Iranian corporations - such as the National Iranian Oil Company which owns Tehran's third biggest club Naft Tehran.

Mansour Ghanbarzadeh, the CEO of Naft, interviewed by Reuters on Thursday, expressed his optimism over the deal, focusing on the finances of the national federation and saying: "Everybody claims that sport should be away from politics but in reality football in Iran was under sanction."

According to Ghanbarzadeh: "We have not received anything in the past two years from FIFA. One figure was about $10 million subsidy for qualifying for the World Cup. The only reason for that was the banking sanction."

Regarding club football, Ghanbarzadeh said: "One of the problems was getting sponsors from overseas, hiring foreign players. Many companies were not allowed to grant us any sponsorship or be a sponsor. Iran is a big market, 70 million population, and sure it has big potential for any big company."

Iran will need to be careful about how foreign investment, sponsorship and import and export of players are handled - bearing in mind the dramatic fall of East German football after the reintegration of the Warsaw Pact countries into the global economy.

However, unlike East Germany, Iran has a 78.5 million population (the second largest in the Middle East after Egypt), immense oil reserves and an economy which is expected to expand rapidly with $100 billion in new energy deals already in the pipeline.

Energy companies looking for a foothold in Iran are obvious potential sponsors for Iranian clubs with companies in aviation and the healthcare also expected to be interested in quickly building a presence in Iran - as those sectors once again open up to large scale foreign trade and investment.

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/w...medium=twitter

A little bit more researched article than the Reuters one posted previously. I am actually really happy that they interviewed Naft's CEO and not a CEO from the more unprofessional clubs in Iran.
        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
          The second person to post in the thread posted the same link as me..
          I believe that you value reputation power and this is just an out lash of frustration because there was already a thread created before you made this one and you got called out on it.
          Obviously the mods would have revoked my decision of how I used my reputation if they felt that I had wrongfully used it.
          I had a conversation with Adesor Vafaseya and he outlined what I had been doing wrong and thus, have changed my ways.
          Again, this is not to make your "blood boil." I just feel that the other thread could have been used for the same purpose as this one.
          I have observed previous arguments that you have had with other people and will not be engaging in any further.
          Hopefully, we can move on from this!
          You just shot yourself in the foot.
          Wise man Javeed at his finest.
          Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

All in all, I hope that the lifting of the economic sanctions will help transform Iranian football
            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Hope??

First, transparency is a must in our football. Second, similar to Mahdavi-kia, players of his caliber must lead the way. No more IFF with its inefficient leaders.

Rather than hope, let us do something to bring about a change. For example, sponsor a youth, invest in our football, etc.

People instead of IFF must unite to bring about a change. Men must cooperate with women, for example, in boycotting a game to show their solidarity.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Hope??

First, transparency is a must in our football. Second, similar to Mahdavi-kia, players of his caliber must lead the way. No more IFF with its inefficient leaders.

Rather than hope, let us do something to bring about a change. For example, sponsor a youth, invest in our football, etc.

People instead of IFF must unite to bring about a change. Men must cooperate with women, for example, in boycotting a game to show their solidarity.
                Well, regardless, it will be a new chapter that we will all be able to witness!

Comment

I'm hoping that Iran's standing in the world changes soon. When Iraq, Kosovo, and Jordan have more Legionnaires in FIFA 15, especially when Iran is #1 in Asia and had a good World Cup, it's truly a sad sight to see. It is pretty clear that politics have brought down interest of Iranian players. Hopefully our players will be afforded fair opportunities soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    I'm hoping that Iran's standing in the world changes soon. When Iraq, Kosovo, and Jordan have more Legionnaires in FIFA 15, especially when Iran is #1 in Asia and had a good World Cup, it's truly a sad sight to see. It is pretty clear that politics have brought down interest of Iranian players. Hopefully our players will be afforded fair opportunities soon.
                    1. Using a video game....what a *** edited ***way to look at things
                    2. Iraq doesn't have more legionnaires in Fifa 15
                    3 Kosovo isn't even a Fifa member
                    4. All of Jordan's legionnaires play in the Saudi league and even then they don't have more in the game

Be more respectful when you discuss with other members!
                    Its not your first time to receive warnings!
                    Your 4th infraction now, for the same reason as pervious ones! Take this message very seriously.

Comment

^ haven't seen a brawl over video games before! and now I can witness this side of PFDC as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        ^ haven't seen a brawl over video games before! and now I can witness this side of PFDC as well.
                        I honestly didn't expect that random post about how I hope more Iranian players will be in future FIFA's would get such a harsh response. I don't want to fight, but if you see my last few days of posts, you will see the guy is responding negatively to every post I've been posting. Don't know why my opinions about IPL that some don't agree with are spilling over into my other posts. That's just unnecessarily aggressive and are meant to harass and annoy me.

I appreciate the mods for responding quickly to my contact, and helping to curb unnecessary harassment here on PFDC.

Comment

GUYS,
                          COOL IT OFF PLZ!
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

It would be truly sad if Naghshe Jahan doesn't get finished in the next year. Especially after the sanctions being lifted.

Comment

Working...
                            X