No announcement yet.

Historic Iran Nuclear Deal Reached! Hopefully Sanctions to be lifted to aid TM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historic Iran Nuclear Deal Reached! Hopefully Sanctions to be lifted to aid TM

This is a great day for all of us Iranians. Now, IFF and the teams in Iran will have zero excuse to not develop our football other than pure corruption. I see bright things in TM and IPL's future.

Congratulations to us all!

theres already a relevant thr....:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2307120

Comment

Sanctions won't be truly gone for at least 6 months. By then it will take another year or so for the inertia of banks and businesses afraid to do business in Iran to subside. What I'm saying is don't really expect much change in the next 1.5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Sanctions won't be truly gone for at least 6 months. By then it will take another year or so for the inertia of banks and businesses afraid to do business in Iran to subside. What I'm saying is don't really expect much change in the next 1.5 years.
        I don't think so. Things got in preparation even before now, the preparation will go faster now the deal is done.

Comment

Welp, it's time to go back to Iran. I'm going home I'm going home. Yipeeeee

Comment

I see nothing bright in the future rather new excuses.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              This is a great day for all of us Iranians. Now, IFF and the teams in Iran will have zero excuse to not develop our football other than pure corruption. I see bright things in TM and IPL's future.

Congratulations to us all!
              A nuclear deal that has not been ratified by US congress and verified by IAEA doesn't mean anything yet. Even if the sanction get lifted, this does not change the behavior of those in IFF and sport ministry. They are still the same greedy and corrupted people. If we want to see a big change in our football we have to replace these corrupted people within IFF and sport ministry which is not going to happen anyway as long as IR is in place, so yes nothing changes except maybe IFF has a little bit more funding to function.

Comment

Iran and the P5+1 announced today an agreement that will lead to the lifting of sanctions on Iran and in return Iran will agree to certain conditions related to its nuclear program. The Iran P5+1 nuclear deal is expect to have a big impact on the Iranian economy. The impact of the sanctions on the team were primarily related to the transfer of funds that was required for organizing friendly games.

It was not only the World Cup preparations that hurt the national football team. As a reward for qualifying to the World Cup Iran earned a $8 million in appearance money from FIFA.Iran went on to lose to Iraq in the quarter finals in a bitter defeat that the Australian referee was heavily criticized for having made a critical error in sending of an Iranian player.http://www.varzesh.com/2015/07/iran-...ranian-sports/

Here is a good article by varzesh that highlights what may change with the deal.
                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

IR will probably stay in charge longer...

But hopefully we will see human rights and economic relief for our people. Historic moment!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I just hope for some decent and consistent friendlies which do not get cancelled...

Comment

Ya honestly. Consistent friendlies and not getting cancelled. That'd be what I'd hope the most for.

Comment

I just read on perseanleague.com that FIFA is releasing Iran's $8 million prize for participation in the World Cup. The money had been blocked since last summer due to the economic sanctions.
                        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                          I just read on perseanleague.com that FIFA is releasing Iran's $8 million prize for participation in the World Cup. The money had been blocked since last summer due to the economic sanctions.
                          That is a good start, but friendlies with the P5 + 1 wouldn't be bad either: France, Russia, China, United States, Germany...and then we can split the UK up for friendlies with England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Wales, and Scotland.

Almost enough to get us to the next WC, eh?

Comment

Ir Soccer facebook reporting that Nike has expressed interest in being our new sponsor replacing Uhlsport. Anything more official to confirm this?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              Ir Soccer facebook reporting that Nike has expressed interest in being our new sponsor replacing Uhlsport. Anything more official to confirm this?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                              Its from isport.ir

Torabian had a meeting with Nike

http://isport.ir/fa/content/120707/س...ست

Comment

Working...
                              X