Omid Nazari @ FC Rosengrd | 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    Zamboor you need to stop your annoying persistence with trash players from Sweden. The Swedish league by itself is a terrible league, let alone the 3rd and 4th tier leagues. Nobody here with a life cares about these players. Iran is supposedly the best team in Asia do let's act like it is.
    Once again you are incorset.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
      Zamboor you need to stop your annoying persistence with trash players from Sweden. The Swedish league by itself is a terrible league, let alone the 3rd and 4th tier leagues. Nobody here with a life cares about these players. Iran is supposedly the best team in Asia do let's act like it is.
      I totally understand you, but you could really say that more polite ^^
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
        I totally understand you, but you could really say that more polite ^^
        First time I did, but he just kept persisting me to not visit these threads even though there's more and more of them being made. Stick to good players, not someone who's playing in Sweden's 3rd or 4th tier. Can't believe people actually wanna follow those leagues.

Comment

It's straightforward and clear he played in 4th Swedish division and only managed to find a Philippines league team, so considering that realistically speaking he probably wouldn't even make it into most Azadegan league teams. His brother maybe presented more potential to have an opportunity to have a shot at TM (although looks like there's no chance anymore) but I don't ever recall Nazari being good enough

Comment

Working...
          X