Taha Zareei @ Leixões S.C. | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Be darakkk. He is fake as fuck. We shouldn't support a liar.
    Please bro. He's better than Beiranvand.

Comment

If he is worthless, lets close this thread.

Comment

this is one of the times where we really should close the thread. The guy obviously is arrogant, hasnt achieved anything, and is playing semi professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Please bro. He's better than Beiranvand.
          Beiranvand's left nut has more talent than this dude. We need to close this worthless thread

Comment

What did he lie about?

Comment

I don't understand all the aggression and hatred. He got a new agent and didn't send someone a jersey, suddenly everyone here is insulting him –– and you folks claim that you're 'supportive' of Iranian football yet you judge a kid who's trying to make it in Europe, something we all want from our players, but instead sit behind your keyboards and insult him.
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                I don't understand all the aggression and hatred. He got a new agent and didn't send someone a jersey, suddenly everyone here is insulting him –– and you folks claim that you're 'supportive' of Iranian football yet you judge a kid who's trying to make it in Europe, something we all want from our players, but instead sit behind your keyboards and insult him.
                Hahaha dude I think you completely misunderstood the jersey thing. He reached out to that guy and tried to bribe him with a Jersey to improve his transfermarket value. I don't think he deserve so much aggression as you put it but he seems a little fishy. Based on what we know about him and what his previous agent said about him I don't think he is deserving of iranian fan's support.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                  Hahaha dude I think you completely misunderstood the jersey thing. He reached out to that guy and tried to bribe him with a Jersey to improve his transfermarket value. I don't think he deserve so much aggression as you put it but he seems a little fishy. Based on what we know about him and what his previous agent said about him I don't think he is deserving of iranian fan's support.
                  We support a ton of players in IPL without knowing all the shady business they may do on the side. Some guy doing his best to make it in a foreign country, and wanting to trade a jersey in exchange for something as trivial as a transfermarket rating shows naivety, not malice.
                  Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                  محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                  - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                    We support a ton of players in IPL without knowing all the shady business they may do on the side. Some guy doing his best to make it in a foreign country, and wanting to trade a jersey in exchange for something as trivial as a transfermarket rating shows naivety, not malice.
                    I'm no expert but Transfer-market value (not rating) is not a meaningless thing and clubs do use this as some sort of gauge (AsOen5 would be able to tell you more). So he is likely trying to get that increased to help himself in contract negotiations etc.
                    I will stop supporting those who do such things as soon as it comes to light that they do, in his case it has!

Comment

I wonder if this guy is delivering Chelo kabab in Iran these days or if he’s using his bribing skills at some stand in bazar tajrish
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

According to his Wikipedia page he is playing for Leça FC in Portugal.

Comment

He is not on their official squad. His Wikipedia has not been updated that’s all.

He's not someone we should be following.
                          Last edited by Tehranto; 08-24-2018, 04:32 AM.

Comment

This guy is so full of shit, he's spreading some fake news that he got invited to the u23 national team..
                            https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                              This guy is so full of shit, he's spreading some fake news that he got invited to the u23 national team..
                              https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
                              Guys what if this he has access to another TM from another dimension and is playing inter dimensional 5-D chess with us? Seriously he may have superpowers, even PFDC cannot figure out the lettering of his team which proves he has powers! Taha Zareei for TM!

Comment

Working...
                              X