No announcement yet.

Taha Zareei @ Leixões S.C. | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most be frustrating for this young keeper, at least he tried to go to europe and develop. Hopefully he was not lied to and things just didn't work out
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
      If he is so talented then how come the big teams do not want him? Or at least a crap team in top division.
      Because he is his (former) agent and he always want to make him look good. Unfortunately however, his club resume and playing time doesn't reflect his agent's marketing strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
        My brother, Taha ask me help again, is not his fault, his new agent is director of this club, if you look the performance of Taha vs FC Porto B, you will get that is a big favor from Taha to join a club like Gafanha. Even Rui Patrício tell me that he have a lot of talent, Jorge Jesus(one of the best coach of the World) said that Alireza Haghighi is not better than Taha!
        He still have time to improve, but I give him everthing before in Sporting U18, B team and Leixões time. If I not have more contract with him... I need to focus in players that have contract with me
        Sorry man, I don't buy the Sporting thing. It's hard to believe that a young GK fails to get playing time at a crappy club like Leixoes in the Portugese 2nd league, if he is talented enough to ''be'' in Sporting. I don't believe his age is the issue, because that league is filled with young players who are there to develop. It's rather that Taha is not good enough but makes us believe he is just because he is in Europe now and posts pictures of himself in a Sporting jersey.

Comment

OK, I found more information on Taha's current situation. It seems like that he is playing for a new club called CD Gouveia. He's listed as part of their squad according to a Portugese site. As expected, they play in the 3rd division and are barely to be considered a professional team. He lost 0-4 to some other team and he was in goal.

http://www.zerozero.pt/player.php?id=425079

http://www.zerozero.pt/equipa.php?id=4344

Comment

I give him credit to going to Europe, but something has always been off putting with this story. I get that you want to portray the best side of you as an professional athlete, but sometimes it just becomes fraud. I'm always skeptical when posing and posting stuff is more prevalant that actual track record of playing time and success. Either this kid is delusional while chasing his dream (maybe because of "agents") or just trying to Carlos Kaiser himself in to professional football.

Comment

Forget this guy. He lied several times to me already and recently he wrote me a message that he would give me a jersey when I make his market value on transfermarkt higher.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                Forget this guy. He lied several times to me already and recently he wrote me a message that he would give me a jersey when I make his market value on transfermarkt higher.

Iranian parti bazi at it's best. Unprofessional retard...

Comment

He's better than Beiranvand, so you should listen to him

Comment

You know him well, you remember that he was jealous of Sporting proposal to Hazami that I get?! I invest a lot of money in him and I never get return, and his last day has my player I leave him playing in Leixões (Segunda Liga) with 19, 20 years old and he is man of the match with FC Porto. I do my work, now I can't answer all the question of dear members here or focus too much in that. I'm focus in my players.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      He's better than Beiranvand, so you should listen to him
                      When I said that he is 18 years old and very focus to be a top goalkeeper.. my dear brother ask to our member AsOen5 how is the story. I just wanted help Hazami in that time, and Taha promise to us "please move me to Portugal, and I convince Foolad Khuzestan to leave Ali". He took advantage of our good will

Comment

AsOen5 you seem to have a bit of insight on this situation. Would really appreciate you telling us more. What is his actual situation and story? What did he lie to you about?

Comment

Zareei signed with Portuguese 3rd Division team Gouveia, he has played twice in the league already.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                            Zareei signed with Portuguese 3rd Division team Gouveia, he has played twice in the league already.
                            This guy is sorry as fuck. Can't even play in the 2nd division lmfao

should be Gohveia… thats how shitty that team is

Comment

They are in Campeonato de Portugal:: group D .. 6th out of 10 teams with 6 games remaining. They won't promote to second tier this year
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                                Be darakkk. He is fake as fuck. We shouldn't support a liar.

Comment

Working...
                                X