• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taha Zareei @ Leixões S.C. | 2015 - 2016

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Naci...tent_id=961390

Good luck!

I asked him some questions and here are his answers

ME:
    1. Zendegi too Porteghal chejoorie? Tafavoti beine iran va portegal vojood dare?
    2. Vasat Zendegi too Poreghal sakht bood ya sakht ast?
    3. Chera bishtar bazikon dar Iran nemiran Oroopa?
    4. Ba Teame Leixoes ta hala tamrin kardi ? Fek mikoni Leixoes mitoone sale dige too League avale Porteghal bazi kone?
    5. Too 10 sale ayande khodeto koja mibini?

Taha:
    zendgi to portughal khobe tafavot ke hast chon enja sharayete zendgi ha fargh dare onja ba khanevadato dostati vali enja nmitoni.

2vase man zendgi sakht nist to portughal chon be hadafam fekr mikonm

3 khob avalan ke hame nmitonn biyan oroopa chon belakhare enja kheyli sakhtgiri vojod dare bayad moghararate tamrinaro anjam bedi vase hamin kheyli kam bazikon az asia migiran

vala ba timm tamri. kardam va timmon kheyl i bazikone ba tajrobe balaye 25dare va chandta ham mesleman hast ba en sen to tim eshala harchi khoda bekhad vali maha hame talashemono mikonim

man az fardam khabar nadaram che berese 10sale ayande harchi khoda bekhad

What I like most about Taha is really his mentality. I think that among the iranians which went to europe in the last years, he had the most difficult situation with money etc. But at the end I am sure that everything will pay off for Taha, and that he will be able to at least play one World Cup as the goalkeeper of Iran!
    sigpic

Comment

He should get the 3rd GK spot straight, behind Beiranvand and Haghighi

Comment

Well done, I am very happy for him! Hopefully he will have a good season, he is in a great place for his age.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Segunda Liga is second league or third?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            I'm pretty sure it's second.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              Segunda Liga is the second league, where Haghighi and Esmaeilzadeh also played for Covilha / Beira Mar.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Segunda Liga is the second league, where Haghighi and Esmaeilzadeh also played for Covilha / Beira Mar.

Comment

I wouldn't say Segunda Liga of Portugal is weak indeed, since 24 teams is a pretty high amount but the fact that there is no decent coverage makes it hard to follow this league on weekly basis like Segunda Division of Spain.

It will be a great experience for Taha at his age if he becomes their first GK!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    I wouldn't say Segunda Liga of Portugal is weak indeed, since 24 teams is a pretty high amount but the fact that there is no decent coverage makes it hard to follow this league on weekly basis like Segunda Division of Spain.

It will be a great experience for Taha at his age if he becomes their first GK!
                    No bro, 90% of the games is in TV
                    Benfica TV, Porto TV, Sporting TV, Maritimo TV, Mafra TV Sport TV 2, 3, 4 etc... Very weak teams in Portugal also have channel in TV or Online in internet for coverage.

About Taha, games in training camp of Benfica, Porto or Sporting I'm sure have scouters of very clubs in world. I can help the members to fallow him with linksm information, news etc...

Comment

Leixoes - Boavista 18:00 CET, lets see how Taha does against a decent Primeira Liga side

Comment

no doubt if he shows strong displays he will be invited to TM as the third goalkeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                          No bro, 90% of the games is in TV
                          Benfica TV, Porto TV, Sporting TV, Maritimo TV, Mafra TV Sport TV 2, 3, 4 etc... Very weak teams in Portugal also have channel in TV or Online in internet for coverage.

About Taha, games in training camp of Benfica, Porto or Sporting I'm sure have scouters of very clubs in world. I can help the members to fallow him with linksm information, news etc...
                          Is there any chance of Taha being called to the u23 team for the Olympic qualifier in January? Based on what I saw in March the goalie wasn't that good so maybe you should contact the coach and if taha develops enough he can be the keeper in Qatar.

Comment

They tied Boavista 1-1, I can't find any information on the line-up. Did he play, Tadeau?

Comment

He posted this pic on facebook.

Comment

Working...
                              X