Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2015/2016 | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are playing good folks, this Perspolis displays one its finest performances in the past 6-7 years. This comes even more valuable when one takes into consideration that tis team is perhaps our youngest team ever.

Our defense and GK is currently our biggest flaws, I am hoping at mid season transfer window we will be able to buy some decent and experienced defenders.

Just be patient, and let's not freak out. Branko seems to have had his mark on this young team, after so many years we finally play smooth and attractive football. The areas we gotta work on is our finishing and defense!

Comment

My advice for PP training staff is to setup empty nets and have the players practice shooting the balls into the net. Forget about worrying about beating the goalie. 1st learn how to hit the ball on net.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

4 games and 1 point, seems pp is heading to relegation battle, by the looks of it

Comment

Just keep Branko and that's it! I hope Taheri and co understand that aswell!

Comment

Heads up my brothers, I also agree with you all. Perspolis is actually playing some good football - we need more concentration, harmony and luck upfront, as well as few changes during the mid-season for our defense/midfield - I wish Hosseini & Nilson were with us. Anyway, even until then we still have the chance to recover, in the last 3 games the officiating just had an huge negative impact on us.

Our offense can be the best of the league, I am confident about this. Today Taremi & Alishah alone were enough to penetrate one of the best defenses in PGL. Imagine what they are capable of when they additionally have a playmaker behind them and sync with some of their new teammates.

Branko is finally getting familiar with the players and each week the team shows improvements. Patience is the key, what we suffered the last 3 games should only push us closer together!
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

It is freaking awesome to see Bagheri training with PP.

Comment

I am shocked after this video. The referee performance was even worse than I thought, just watch this:

6 suspicious scenes:

- Foul on Taremi + Foul on Ahmadzadeh (if the scene with Hajsafi was a foul, then these 2 were Pks for sure)
                - Our PK should have been retaken! GK does not stay on his line and 3-4 Zob Ahan players are inside the box before Alishah even touched the ball.
                - The FK that led to Zob Ahan's goal was not correct!
                - The ball hit Bengar's chest, not hand.
                - The 2nd yellow for Bengar was BS as well.

Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                  I am shocked after this video. The referee performance was even worse than I thought, just watch this:

6 suspicious scenes:

- Foul on Taremi + Foul on Ahmadzadeh (if the scene with Hajsafi was a foul, then these 2 were Pks for sure)
                  - Our PK should have been retaken! GK does not stay on his line and 3-4 Zob Ahan players are inside the box before Alishah even touched the ball.
                  - The FK that led to Zob Ahan's goal was not correct!
                  - The ball hit Bengar's chest, not hand.
                  - The 2nd yellow for Bengar was BS as well.

the ahmadzadeh one was not a foul. you clearly see the keeper has his head turned to his goal and is trying to get up while ahmadzadeh is diving onto him.

Comment

I don’t know about you guys, maybe I am fooling myself, but somehow I have the feeling we are much more united this year! Even after 3 loses in a row the fans seem to be relative calm and hopeful, still supporting the coach and players. This is really unusual! What I have been reading here and other sites, as well as listening to some interviews, really surprised me overall. Maybe, just maybe, this horrible officiating was actually necessary for us to create a "family" atmosphere and realize we must stick together to prove the haters wrong. I expect the players to be extremely hungry for justice and they won’t simply give up like that.

lol at Bengar saying give Zob Ahan's #10 jersey to Mr.Faghani!

Recent training pics:

Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout

Comment

i agree the team is looking very good in possesion and Alishah, Alipour and Taremi (ATA ) are the best forward trio in the league by far. Defensively we have been ruined by careless mistakes, and also not being able to finish chances! We have 5 or 6 100% chances every game! Also I don`t agree with the tactic of Branko in stoppage time when we are losing, why do we just kick it from the back into opponents half? Does he think Alishah or Alipour can out jump CB? Why don't we go wide quickly to Rezaeian and he can whip in a quality cross

Comment

Kam Kam bayad in shoare maroofe SS ro bekhonim " Persepolise Ghahreman dar league bartar beman!"

Comment

Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15428

Sosha goes mad..

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understood from one of the comments on fb, Sosha was also mad cause navad analysis said Zobahan play their game on the ground, and this game they were doing tons of crosses?

Thats what I read in one of the comments, if I understood it correctly, so please feel free to correct me.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              i agree the team is looking very good in possesion and Alishah, Alipour and Taremi (ATA ) are the best forward trio in the league by far.
                              Uhm no, the best forward trio ATM would be Khalatbari-Sharifi-Hajsafi

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15428

Sosha goes mad..

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understood from one of the comments on fb, Sosha was also mad cause navad analysis said Zobahan play their game on the ground, and this game they were doing tons of crosses?

Thats what I read in one of the comments, if I understood it correctly, so please feel free to correct me.
                                nothing really to it. sosha is what you call a sore loser that likes to blame others for loses. the first goal he should have stayed in his goal rather than running to try to punch the ball out but oh its navads fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X