Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2015/2016 | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    @PK to answer your question about why mosalman hasn't been playing.....I didn't forget to ask his buddies at Zob Ahan and they said he hasn't been fit. Surprise surprise......
    Thanks for the inside info!
    Mosalman has been pretty disappointing - hope he can reach top form this season as he actually is one of the best playmakers. I was just surprised Branko used him as a sub. in week 1 and then suddenly realized he is not fit enough.

btw. Abbaszadeh apparently plays a smart role in a movie, pretty sad...

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

The treatment Abbaszadeh has recieved is just cruel and illogical. I don't get it. He seems to be a good talented kid who puts in hard work. THey should have kept him.

Also I read 2 things today, which if true are truly disgusting and shameful.

1 - Persepolis wants to sign some 18 year old Iraqi kid. We have all these young players in Iran and these idiot dallals want to waste money like that. And I doubt the Iraqi player is actually 18, probably 18, nearing 30.
      2 - Siasi, last year's chairman has been finding and procuring sponsors for Esteghlal. With these kind of friends, who needs enemies?

Comment

Maric injured and out for 2 weeks as well.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        The treatment Abbaszadeh has recieved is just cruel and illogical. I don't get it. He seems to be a good talented kid who puts in hard work. THey should have kept him.
        Also I read 2 things today, which if true are truly disgusting and shameful.
        1 - Persepolis wants to sign some 18 year old Iraqi kid. We have all these young players in Iran and these idiot dallals want to waste money like that. And I doubt the Iraqi player is actually 18, probably 18, nearing 30.
        2 - Siasi, last year's chairman has been finding and procuring sponsors for Esteghlal. With these kind of friends, who needs enemies?
        Apparently this is the dude, Bashar Rasan (wiki says he is 21):
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashar_Rasan

Truly a joke.
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout

Comment

Both ansari and heydarieh look quite decent for some youngsters against sepahan, I was pleased with both of them idk why we would need to waste another dime on a wingback when our options at CAM/playmaker are near to none.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

PP should really try to convince Shojaei to come to Tehran. They need a playmaker and also some experience and leadership because they are such a young team, especially in attack, so Masoud would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
              Maric injured and out for 2 weeks as well.

Apparently this is the dude, Bashar Rasan (wiki says he is 21):
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashar_Rasan

Truly a joke.
              They rejected him

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                PP should really try to convince Shojaei to come to Tehran. They need a playmaker and also some experience and leadership because they are such a young team, especially in attack, so Masoud would be perfect.
                Totally agree, Shojaie would be one of the only people fit to fill the void left by mamad agha

Btw plz clear your inbox I'm trying to respond to your PM brother
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Totally agree, Shojaie would be one of the only people fit to fill the void left by mamad agha

Btw plz clear your inbox I'm trying to respond to your PM brother
                  Sorry about that, just cleared it.

Comment

Good news: Ahmad Nourollahi recovered and might be in the squad for the next match vs. Zob Ahan this week!

Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout

Comment

^Bengar looks like an alien from a doomed planet for gods sake.
                      I would shit bricks if i had to play vs him.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Recent training photos before Zob Ahan match:

Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout

Comment

Two serious questions, 1, why is Bengar fatter than Bagheri?? and 2. Where is Chalangar?!
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                            Two serious questions, 1, why is Bengar fatter than Bagheri?? and 2. Where is Chalangar?!
                            Chalangar left Perspolis because of health problems

Comment

We have to beat Zob Ahan!

Comment

Back to back EXTREMELY undeserved losses. These were two of the better league performances by Persepolis in years, especially today. It's true we messed up a bunch of chances ourselves but the pitiful officiating to award a penalty when the ball clearly hit his ribs and also to give Bengar the second yellow for absolutely nothing is just pure garbage.......That means we have to prepare to see noormohamadi back in the XI next week.....God help us.

I really hope the management is understanding of the fact that none of these loses are branco's fault. From what I heard on navad this past week it seems like they get it but I wouldn't be surprised if they go back on their word.

It's becoming difficult to follow Iranian football after these past two weeks....back to back loses as a result of poor officiating. I better never hear an esfahani fan say "the sorkhabi's get all the benefits from the officials" because we all know damn well it's polar opposite at this point.

Absolute garbage referee, absolute garbage standards for officials in the league, absolute garbage that the people in charge keep letting this happen week after week after week.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X