Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2015/2016 | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We badly need to get the 3 points today to boost our spirit!

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Not a good match.

it should be 2-2

1 own goal and 1 wrong penalty made it 4-2.

Khalatbari and alipour for team melli!

Comment

My ratings for today's match:
        Sadeghi - 5 (still looks somewhat unconvincing)
        Rezaeian - 5 (poor defensively crosses were also poor)
        Umana - 6 (decent game overall all, made one mistake own goal)
        Maric - 5.5 (Always clears the ball away when he has space to control)
        Heydarieh - 5 (his fault on second goal, i prefer hatami to him)
        Kamyabinia - 2 (horrible game, gave the ball away, and did gave khalatbari an assist)
        Kafshgari - 4 (didn't do anything for most of the game)
        Alishah - 6.5 (good 1v1, but cost us a big chance with his stupid dive)
        Ahmadzadeh - 6 (he is a smart player, today just wasnt his day)
        Taremi - 7.5 (great game, his movements are great and he is a great dribbler)
        Alipour - 7 (his movements created a lot of space for Taremi and he had a great assist, he plays too much head down though)

subs:
        Bengston - NA
        Ansari - 7 (he is good defensively, much better than Hatami or Heydarieh, he needs to play in big games because of his defending. offensively there is a lot to be desired, but he is only 23 and a good player. he also saved us a goal)

Comment

Ali Pour and Taremi were good today. The diving mentality should get out of Persepolis. Taremi used to do this last season and I hated him for it.

Comment

Another underperformance by our team, especially in the second half. I mainly blame our defense as well as our defensive midfielders. Our offense also is not as lethal as it should be, lacl of precision and composure on the front line is our biggest shortcoming, after after our horrendous defense.

Rejecting Hossein Jalali was Branko's biggest crime for he has been paying for in the first 3 matches of the new season, not allowing Bengar to play is yet another crime at a milder degree. Kafshgari being the Captain? I don't know about that. Our team is dearly missing leadership on the pitch, even Noroozi lack the leadership roles, and absolutely not qualified to bear such big responsibility, who else is a veteran in our team now? Bengar and Sosha? Wow we do lack a real captain and experienced player in this team. Not sure what Branko and the coaching staff were thinking while letting go of our great key players, while unwelcoming players like Hosseini...

Nonetheless I still believe this team has a lot of potentials, and it's only a matter of time before we pull ourselves together and gel well in all lines and positions. I see this team as the Zobahan of last season.

BTW Umana's own goal was absolutely unlike of a professional defender at his level, I am sure the poor guy also will be having a tough time overcoming it for a long time, having a tough time to digest it!

Anyhow:

Perspolis ra esgh ast, no matter what!!!!

Comment

Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout

Comment

^ also Taremi's run. What a goal that was!

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  ^ also Taremi's run. What a goal that was!
                  No doubt, he wants the top scorer award this year. I am the only one who thinks he improved his finishing?

btw. why the hell happened to Mohammad Abbaszadeh? Baba he kept us in the title race 2 seasons ago and was a real gem, sad to see how we forgot and treated him! Hopefully he will at least join Saba under Daei.
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout

Comment

Umana apologized for his own goal and said it was mainly because of the ball unexpectedly bouncing on that bad field. He is right on this one if you look at the slow motion. Meanwhile Branko seems to be pretty confident and asked the fans for more time.

Just for fun: Some squad changes I would suggest that are realistic, of course there are better players too:

Khaleghifar -> G.Rezaei (would certainly love to come back, is a Perspolisi and his passion/hustling is great)
                    Hatami -> Kanaani (was a mistake to let him go, wasn't given a chance last time)
                    Noormohammadi out -> J.Hosseini (was it really Branko that did not want him or what the hell happened?)
                    Norouzi out -> Shojaei in (Free player, better than to end up in 8-0er land)
                    Fatemi -> Abbaszadeh (we must be stupid to let him go that easily!)
                    Rahmati -> R.Haghighi (Haghighi is a gold digger, but in top form the guy can be a beast)
                    Heydarieh or Ansari -> M.Hosseini or Jamaati (M.Hosseini was part of the best defense 2 seasons ago and Jamaati is one of the better LB's in PGL)

and bring back Seyed Mehdi Seyed Salehi, Maziar Zare, Pejman Nouri and Ghasem Dehnavi lol just joking
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout

Comment

Kanaani is on loan no? Thought he went to Malavan for conscription. I think we should keep Hadi though, he has really improved these past 2 seasons and tore up teams in ACL. Derakhshan killed Meysam, Daei loved him but Derakhshan absolutely destroyed him.

Also on a side note: Sadeghian has only played 50 minutes for Naft this season.

Comment

too early to judge, but it sure looks like this is a wreck of a team. too many changes at once. it looks very lost and out of sorts. too many long balls or aimless passing. I guess it's expected given that most of the team has changed.

Taremi keeps impressing. and I am not just talking about scoring. his spacing, passing, running and scoring all combined.
                        Branko will be a very good coach for him.
                        I wish Alishah was half as smart and had half the will to pass the ball as Taremi does.

perspolis should do everything they can to resign Kannani.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          Kanaani is on loan no? Thought he went to Malavan for conscription. I think we should keep Hadi though, he has really improved these past 2 seasons and tore up teams in ACL. Derakhshan killed Meysam, Daei loved him but Derakhshan absolutely destroyed him.

Also on a side note: Sadeghian has only played 50 minutes for Naft this season.
                          Yes kanani is still on loan....he'll be back next season. Hopefully his return will be the end of noormohammadi.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Persepolis is done guys! I revert back to watch PL only, IPL is sick and it sickness is corruption.

Comment

Derakhshan needs to STFU and focus on fixing his disgusting botox face! They guy is constantly spreading BS and cares more about his own reputation than Perspolis.
                              https://www.facebook.com/Perspolis.F...405677/?type=1

Anyway, Heydarieh injured and out for 3 weeks. Ansari will probably be our LB now since Branko finally does not seem to trust Hatami on that position anymore. Perspolis beat Omid team 6-0 in a friendly, goals scored by Mosalman, Alishah, Norouzi, Kamandani and Alipour x2.

Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout

Comment

@PK to answer your question about why mosalman hasn't been playing.....I didn't forget to ask his buddies at Zob Ahan and they said he hasn't been fit. Surprise surprise......
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X