Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2015/2016 | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually feel so good about this team. Despite the draw we showed some great moments of improvement in all lines, true we conceded 2 easy goals, and our defense looked shaky at times, however with the return of Umana and hopefully a more consistent and in-form Sosha, we will rectify some of the amateurish defensive blunders.

The addition of Taremi, Alishah and Mosalman will definitely contribute to a much better performance. We all need to be patient and hold our breath before jumping the gun and judge.

The is by far our youngest team for as long as I can remember!

It's so good to see Branko and Bagheri with the team, reminds me of the 2004-2006 era and its good memories. Hopefully they both stay with the team for the years to come.

Did anyone get a chance to watch Branko's 40 minute long interview? Looked like the host who also happens to be a hardcore Perspolisi was on a mission to make Branko look bad, his ridiculous questions and the typical "Irooni" sarcasm throughout the interview was quite bothersome to watch, his bizarre questions and low attempts of trying to demoralize Branko got real out of hand (At least to me) had he done this to any Iranian coach, they would have put him in his place, while Branko all the way kept well composed and replied like a true professional with such calm and polite demeanor, Here is the link to the interview:

http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/premi...-%D8%A8%D8%B1/
    Last edited by Keano; 08-05-2015, 09:09 PM. Reason: Just all of a sudden felt sexy and decided to edit! :D

Comment

In regards to footballitarin, they have recently been a total let down, barely upload new videos or even highlights. Looks like the webmaster has lost his interest in running the site, which can be understandable.

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable result....SS khouzestan is a top candidate to finish dead last ffs

Yes, torki sucked as always and didn't give a clear red to the SS khouzestan player who cleated Alisha in the chest and also the weather was definitely against us but the fact that we couldn't maintain possession for more than 10 seconds and failed to complete a simple pass in the entire first half is just outright ridiculous.

We really lack a leader in this team, someone experienced like mamad Nouri who could change the game. I guess the closest thing we have to that is alishah but clearly he is nowhere nearly as experienced and doesn't fill the role left behind by mamad. Kamandani has looked good the first two games as opposed to kamyabinia who has been woeful in the middle....we miss nourolahhi a lot. That second goal today would not have occurred if Ahmad was there.

Sadeghi has been a flop the first two games, disappointing.

We have a long season ahead of us.....this squad looked so promising a week and a half ago but after looking at the first two games it's evident we still have a lot of areas we need to improve on.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bengston and umana better be first team players starting next game

Comment

Perspolis won 1-0 thanks to a goal by Alishah vs. Mes Kerman in a friendly. Recent photos:

Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Perspolis before Sepahan match:

Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout

Comment

To the hell with Persepolis goal keepers. Both should be thrown away.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  To the hell with Persepolis goal keepers. Both should be thrown away.
                  They have 3 goal keepers. What's wrong with them?

Comment

Sosha and the new number 2 are garbage.

Comment

Sosha and the new number 2 are garbage.
                      They are not really garbage. Makani in top form is one of the best GK's of the league, while Sadeghi has the potential to become one. The thing is: the pressure is too high and the hashiye kills many players. Put Beiranvand between the posts and at this stage he won’t perform any better.
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                        They are not really garbage. Makani in top form is one of the best GK's of the league, while Sadeghi has the potential to become one. The thing is: the pressure is too high and the hashiye kills many players. Put Beiranvand between the posts and at this stage he won’t perform any better.
                        I really don't buy this. Sosha showed his caliber at ACL and this new goalie is also a retard. Persepolis need a solid goal keeper and we don't have that now. Instead of signing too many MFs we should have spent money on a better goalie. Even Rahman Ahmadi is better than Sosha in my opinion.

Comment

I really don't by this. Sosha showed his caliber at ACL and this new goalie is also a retard. Persepolis need a solid goal keeper and we don't have that now. Instead of signing too many MFs we should have spend money on a better goalie. Even Rahman Ahmadi is better than Sosha in my opinion.
                          PL jaan we have been saying this the whole time: This player is crap, that player is garbage. Kick XY out, bring XY in. Result? Perspolis constantly changed players, but they still did not perform. How long (?) do we want to continue like that before realizing that sometimes when a player does not perform it's not always because he has no potential/talent.

Makani had shown fantastic performances prior joining Perspolis and I suppose your opinion on Sadeghi is only based on 2 matches since you call him "the 2nd" - "this new goalie." Saying XY is out of form is totally legit, but immediately crossing him off and saying he is shit is not fair. Haghighi's last year at Perspolis was a catastrophe and many labeled him as shit, soosool and overrated. As soon as he got out and went to Europe he became a completely different player proving all the haters wrong.

That being said, I do agree with you to some extent. Removing Nilson that quickly was a fatal mistake, thanks to that botox idiot. The funny thing is we actually need more Central Midfielders - we have mostly wingers - other than Nourollahi, Kafshgari, Kamyabinia and Mosalman. Also our defence is a joke, we have no LB and only one good RB.
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout

Comment

Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout

Comment

I really don't by this. Sosha showed his caliber at ACL and this new goalie is also a retard. Persepolis need a solid goal keeper and we don't have that now. Instead of signing too many MFs we should have spend money on a better goalie. Even Rahman Ahmadi is better than Sosha in my opinion.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Take Umania out of CB and our defense line fall apart.

Comment

Working...
                                X