Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2015/2016 | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bengar and Maric are CB but Umana is CB/RB?

But Ramin Rezaian and Hatami are RB too

Whats up with Branko??

Comment

55' Genclerbirligi 0-0 (0-0) Persepolis FC

85'Genclerbirligi0-0 (0-0)Persepolis FC

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
          Bengar and Maric are CB but Umana is CB/RB?

But Ramin Rezaian and Hatami are RB too

Whats up with Branko??
          CBs will likely be Umana and Maric, RB Rezaeian. It is good to have some depth on the team, these guys are professionals....... they know they aren't guranteed to play

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
            CBs will likely be Umana and Maric, RB Rezaeian. It is good to have some depth on the team, these guys are professionals....... they know they aren't guranteed to play
            Our midfield is weak at the moment, Id rather use a foreign player there...

Comment

In the 60th minute of the match today, during the play, Hatami and some Genclerbirligi players got into a physical altercation. The Turkish player was swearing at Persepolis players from the beginning of the match, in that scene he kicked Hatami in the back and then swore at him. Hatami who speaks Azeri then started swearing at the Turkish player.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=236468

Comment

Hossein Abdi denied that Zargham is coming to Persepolis, even on loan.

I don't know what these reporters get out of constantly linking this guy to Persepolis.

Comment

Some news:

The club signed LB Mohammad Ansari, former Esteghlal player although he never played a game.

http://www.fc-perspolis.com/Contents...A8%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Persepolis' friendly against Turkemen club Altyn Asyr delayed to Wednesday.

http://www.fc-perspolis.com/Contents...4-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Any new foreign signings?

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                        Any new foreign signings?
                        maybe a striker in the next 2 days

Comment

^ I think that's one of 3 more signings we are really missing. I think if we can add one more decent striker, CM, and fullback for our roster we will have a good make-up for our team. we need a good replacement if Kamyabinia and nourollahi get injured.....kamandani and mosalaman are both CAMs and can't be relied on too much to get back on counters not to mention they're not as physical as them. A decent foreign export in that department would do us justice IMO.

With the current lineup I think we will see something like:

makani

rezaeian umana bengar heydaryeh

nourollahi kamyabinia

ahmadzaeh mosalman alishah

taremi

and then a few decent guys we should have off the bench: kamandani, maric? (anyone seen him play? dont know how good he is), alipour, norouzi (if he plays like he did last season), hatami

we need more depth.....i hope branco is continuing to search for a few more players.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hey folks,

How do you see or team perform throughout the upcoming season? Do you see them claiming the trophy, or the team just doesn't have what it takes to win the title?

I personally think that one of our weaker links still remain our attacking line. Taremi has been inconsistent and not a true finisher (Just yet) and seems like we have failed to add a quality striker, since a domestic striker nowadays is quite rare, I was hoping to see a good foreign striker added to the team.

Nonetheless Ghermezete shadidan!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Hey folks,

How do you see or team perform throughout the upcoming season? Do you see them claiming the trophy, or the team just doesn't have what it takes to win the title?

I personally think that one of our weaker links still remain our attacking line. Taremi has been inconsistent and not a true finisher (Just yet) and seems like we have failed to add a quality striker, since a domestic striker nowadays is quite rare, I was hoping to see a good foreign striker added to the team.

Nonetheless Ghermezete shadidan!
                              Its tough to judge really at this stage, but one thing for sure some teams have really beefed up this season... it will be exciting.

We need an experienced foreign striker beside Taremi and a good playmaker.....I think Branko has done well defensively apart from Sosha.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                ^ I think that's one of 3 more signings we are really missing. I think if we can add one more decent striker, CM, and fullback for our roster we will have a good make-up for our team. we need a good replacement if Kamyabinia and nourollahi get injured.....kamandani and mosalaman are both CAMs and can't be relied on too much to get back on counters not to mention they're not as physical as them. A decent foreign export in that department would do us justice IMO.

With the current lineup I think we will see something like:

makani

rezaeian umana bengar heydaryeh

nourollahi kamyabinia

ahmadzaeh mosalman alishah

taremi

and then a few decent guys we should have off the bench: kamandani, maric? (anyone seen him play? dont know how good he is), alipour, norouzi (if he plays like he did last season), hatami

we need more depth.....i hope branco is continuing to search for a few more players.
                                I think for fullbacks we are good, hatami and rezaeian at the right and heyadarieh and the new boy ansari on the left, we definitely need one more CM (we should have kept Esmaeilzadeh tbh) and as for strikers we have 2 good quality (Taremi and Alipour) we just need a more experienced 3rd striker to help them, someone like Rafkhaei from Malavan would be the perfect support striker. Also I think Maric will play instead of Bengar, Branko likes him a lot and he can play the ball on the ground better than Bengar, Bengar is better defensively so we will probably see Bengar against bigger teams (Sepahan, Tractor, Naft) as Branko has already proven he wants to play safe against big teams. And Maric against smaller teams (Esteghlal......etc.) Maric will probably get more games but Bengar will play in the more important ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X