Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today's Chile vs. Uruguay Copa America Match very similar to Iran vs. Iraq AC 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Chile vs. Uruguay Copa America Match very similar to Iran vs. Iraq AC 2015

If anyone didn't see, Edinson Cavani was given a red card after he had his butt touched by Chile's Jara and barely grazed Jara's chin with his shoulder. Jara's flailing to the floor makes Pouladi's look like child's play. This time, unlike when it happened to Iran, the ref gave Cavani, the instigator the red card, and no card for the flopper. Funny how Iraq's goalie can unjustly push Pouladi (pretty hard push too), but Pooladi gets the card. Seriously, the only time in football I've seen the person who flops red carded, and the attacker walking scot free!

Here is the action and the card.

http://streamable.com/9eas

Oh, and guess what. The referee was suspended for the bad call.

https://twitter.com/UnivisionSports/...265734657?s=09

So yes, Iran gets butt****ed and punished, unlike this Jara guy who clearly simulated after he touched a guys butt! Pouladi didn't deserve that push, this Jara guy deserved a punch, but got a chin-grazing. Yes, he will be suspended after the fact, but Chile has already progressed. It's funny how Iran gets the butt of a bad call, but no suspension of that bastard Ben Williams who forgot he'd given Pooladi the lightest yellow card in the history of football (rewatch the game, Pooladi didn't even touch the Iraqi flopper when he got the first yellow card).

CONMEBOL actually taking time to punish after the game and take action against a referee who was stupid.

AFC would do the same if any team was playing other than Iran. But yes, sorry to open old wounds, I just couldn't imagine how differently this situation turned out than Iran's, and how Uruguay got screwed on the red card, and we got screwed as well. I actually think Williams deserved a ban more than this ref. This ref didn't see the butt touch and is getting punished for it. Ben Williams was a god damned retard and forgot who he had and hadn't carded, and carded a simulator who was pushed without carding the aggressor who was more aggressive than Cavani here, but Williams is probably walking around the AFC offices getting BJ's from the Arab Sheiks around the office.

F**k AFC forever for that horrendous call and lack of any remedies after the game. Dameh CONMEBOL garm for actually doing something about an injustice in a game.

Don't forget they didn't even dare to ban Alaa Jack3D-Zahra

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Don't forget they didn't even dare to ban Alaa Jack3D-Zahra
      Everyone who was blaming Pooladi only and not Ben Williams or the Iraqi GK for baiting Pooladi and telling the ref to card him, and then telling the ref that it was his second yellow (yes he did this, watch the game again and see while Pooladi is down, the GK is repeatedly telling Williams to card him, which Williams being a dumbass does, and then Younes Meymoon and others run over to say it's the second yellow), please just know how ridiculous you all are. Every time I've ever seen a push and a player flop, I have NEVER seen the flopper carded and not the pusher. Cavani's push, Dejagah's push of the Qatari player who flopped and Dejagah got the yellow, despite those guys flopping 100 times worse than Pooladi, yet of course we always want to blame ourselves and CQ. Oh, he should have won us the cup, even being down to 10 men for 90 minutes.

Oh, it was purely Pooladis fault for reacting like any professional player in the world would and does and is NEVER carded, especially in big matches. Did you see any of the Turkmen players who were dropping like flies get 1 card? They wasted 20+ minutes in the game. Have you ever seen 1 Arab player who grassrolls against us carded? At least Pooladi was pushed, these bitches are standing there and just fall for no reason, only to walk off the field and come right back in, yet NEVER a card. Why such a harsh call on Pooladi?

1.) Ben Williams was bought by somebody to fuck us.
      2.) Ben Williams has mental retardation and shouldn't referee even children's football at the local YMCA.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        Everyone who was blaming Pooladi only and not Ben Williams or the Iraqi GK for baiting Pooladi and telling the ref to card him, and then telling the ref that it was his second yellow (yes he did this, watch the game again and see while Pooladi is down, the GK is repeatedly telling Williams to card him, which Williams being a dumbass does, and then Younes Meymoon and others run over to say it's the second yellow), please just know how ridiculous you all are. Every time I've ever seen a push and a player flop, I have NEVER seen the flopper carded and not the pusher. Cavani's push, Dejagah's push of the Qatari player who flopped and Dejagah got the yellow, despite those guys flopping 100 times worse than Pooladi, yet of course we always want to blame ourselves and CQ. Oh, he should have won us the cup, even being down to 10 men for 90 minutes.

Oh, it was purely Pooladis fault for reacting like any professional player in the world would and does and is NEVER carded, especially in big matches. Did you see any of the Turkmen players who were dropping like flies get 1 card? They wasted 20+ minutes in the game. Have you ever seen 1 Arab player who grassrolls against us carded? At least Pooladi was pushed, these bitches are standing there and just fall for no reason, only to walk off the field and come right back in, yet NEVER a card. Why such a harsh call on Pooladi?

1.) Ben Williams was bought by somebody to fuck us.
        2.) Ben Williams has mental retardation and shouldn't referee even children's football at the local YMCA.
        Personally I don't think Ben Williams was bought by the arabs. The arabs could care less about Iraq.
        We know Ben Williams has mental retardation like you said, because even the Aussies themselves hate that guy.

Either way, the game we played against Iraq in Australia is done. Lesson learned, done.

Who gives a shit about Asian Cup anyway. It's a play ground for the arab countries with their arab commitee / presidents.
        We, Iran, aim for higher targets than an Asian Cup. You know this very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
          Personally I don't think Ben Williams was bought by the arabs. The arabs could care less about Iraq.
          We know Ben Williams has mental retardation like you said, because even the Aussies themselves hate that guy.

Either way, the game we played against Iraq in Australia is done. Lesson learned, done.

Who gives a shit about Asian Cup anyway. It's a play ground for the arab countries with their arab commitee / presidents.
          We, Iran, aim for higher targets than an Asian Cup. You know this very well.
          True, but even though Arabs don't care for Iraq, please always keep in mind that our failure is their reward. An Iran loss to any team is like the most savory piece of steak they could ever have!

If you don't believe me, just remember the fact that Qatar "miraculously" conceded enough goals (5) to knock us to 3rd in the group behind their opponents in the game, Uzbekistan. They hate us that much that they'll lose in embarrassing fashion in order to harm us. I honestly believe in my heart and mind 100% that Arabs in the AFC go out of their way to harm Iran every time they can. Especially when we're in their group.

For 2014 WC, we made our own luck to overcome the Arabs cheating, but it's hard to play in a confederation that is run by people that want us to lose as badly as their horrible teams do. Let us never forget about the other miraculous moving of our final WCQ 2010 match against Korea being played hours before Saudis-N Korea. Saudis even purposely tied and didn't go for the win, even though doing so would have given them automatic qualification just to ensure that we wouldn't go third...

Really, do people just think these are conspiracy theories? I'm fairly positive that there's a systematic structure in place to try and eliminate Iran from every competition we play in. We play almost every game with a handicap against us. Overcoming that is a big deal, and we should keep that in mind and pat ourselves on the back and commend our players' gheyrat.

I am sure that there is something fishy with our game even against Turkmenistan. I rewatched that game a few times, and counted the amount of time wasted for "injuries" by Turkmenistan. It was nearly 15 minutes. How do you get 4 minutes of added time from that? It may have been just that the referee was giving Turkmen's some benefit because their fans were cheering loudly or something, but there should have been 10 minutes minimum extra time. I personally see this as part of the systematic, structural anti-Iran bias in AFC, especially by referees from Arab countries although we've been screwed by many referees.

Uzbekistan got screwed by Arabs too in AC with that bs penalty call, but no team has had the Arab fist in their k*n's more than Iran. I hope those countries' oil runs dry and they recede out of the world of football and their culture and influence is again secluded to their borders. I vomit at the sight of Qatar Airways, Fly Emirates, etc. being displayed on teams with so much prestige.

Comment

I've had this debate with you before, let me see if I can pitch it another way.

1) TM went into the game knowing Ben Williams is a ref that has been known for shaky calls. That has been known for a long time, even Australian soccer fans themselves know it.
            2) We know AFC is pretty much anti-Iran. We have been screwed over multiple times, over and over again. The president of the organization is an ARAB, of course they will be against Iran. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool.

You, as a player, go into the game knowing these two, you have to be out of your freaking mind thinking that you will be treated the same. Perfect example of it is him getting the first yellow card. Pooladi, you got the first yellow card, you know the ref is against your team, you know the federation is against your team, if you flop in the goalie box, a call will not be made for Iran, it will be MADE AGAINST IRAN.

Buddy, this is AFC, they are against Iran, hell at the current given time, the whole world is against Iran.

I agree with you, I swear I do, as I was watching the game as the Iraqi goalie pushed Pooladi, I yelled "wtf" and jumped up and down for wanting him to get a card or get sent off, but I am trying to make you understand, I am trying to reason with you, as one individual to another individual, I am trying to tell you Pooladi's decision to go and instigate the Iraqi goalie was a stupid decision on his part and he should've not done that, in a field which is being run with people who are against TM. There is no fair play in Fifa.

Comment

Agreed with the above posts. And this Anti-Iran situation will not change, ever, unless miraclously IRI starts caring about football and sends some people into the AFC ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                If anyone didn't see, Edinson Cavani was given a red card after he had his butt touched by Chile's Jara and barely grazed Jara's chin with his shoulder. Jara's flailing to the floor makes Pouladi's look like child's play. This time, unlike when it happened to Iran, the ref gave Cavani, the instigator the red card, and no card for the flopper. Funny how Iraq's goalie can unjustly push Pouladi (pretty hard push too), but Pooladi gets the card. Seriously, the only time in football I've seen the person who flops red carded, and the attacker walking scot free!
                Here is the action and the card.
                http://streamable.com/9eas
                Oh, and guess what. The referee was suspended for the bad call.
                https://twitter.com/UnivisionSports/...265734657?s=09
                So yes, Iran gets butt****ed and punished, unlike this Jara guy who clearly simulated after he touched a guys butt! Pouladi didn't deserve that push, this Jara guy deserved a punch, but got a chin-grazing. Yes, he will be suspended after the fact, but Chile has already progressed. It's funny how Iran gets the butt of a bad call, but no suspension of that bastard Ben Williams who forgot he'd given Pooladi the lightest yellow card in the history of football (rewatch the game, Pooladi didn't even touch the Iraqi flopper when he got the first yellow card).
                CONMEBOL actually taking time to punish after the game and take action against a referee who was stupid.
                AFC would do the same if any team was playing other than Iran. But yes, sorry to open old wounds, I just couldn't imagine how differently this situation turned out than Iran's, and how Uruguay got screwed on the red card, and we got screwed as well. I actually think Williams deserved a ban more than this ref. This ref didn't see the butt touch and is getting punished for it. Ben Williams was a god damned retard and forgot who he had and hadn't carded, and carded a simulator who was pushed without carding the aggressor who was more aggressive than Cavani here, but Williams is probably walking around the AFC offices getting BJ's from the Arab Sheiks around the office.
                F**k AFC forever for that horrendous call and lack of any remedies after the game. Dameh CONMEBOL garm for actually doing something about an injustice in a game.

It was clear as daylight that AFC with that $#@% Aussie ref were hell bent on yet again disqualifying Iran from reaching the final and beating the crap out of the host nation!....

Comment

Working...
                X