X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    I am just devastated about you, period.

Comment

Turkmenistan had done their homework. They basically searched in our last qualification to see which inferior team had gotten a result against us, and found the Lebanon game in Beirut. If you noticed they picked a Stadium with an atrocious pitch just like Lebanon had. In fact this pitch was even worse than the one in Beirut.

It is well known that a terrible pitch will always damper the game of the better team more than the weaker team. I can almost guarantee that Barcelona's game would be pretty much ruined in such a pitch.

The second thing they learned is that once they have got the result they want, drop to ground like flies and waste as much time as they can. Lebanon wasted almost 20 min of that game and the Turks were not much off either. And in both games the Referee gave a mere 4 min of stoppage time.

So Congratulations to Turkmenistan and their federation for doing their homework and resorting to such Anti Football to get the result they wanted. Teams like them and Lebanon are nothing but a disgrace to the sport and will get slaughtered when they have to play on Neutral or the Superior team's venue.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
        Turkmenistan had done their homework. They basically searched in our last qualification to see which inferior team had gotten a result against us, and found the Lebanon game in Beirut. If you noticed they picked a Stadium with an atrocious pitch just like Lebanon had. In fact this pitch was even worse than the one in Beirut.

It is well known that a terrible pitch will always damper the game of the better team more than the weaker team. I can almost guarantee that Barcelona's game would be pretty much ruined in such a pitch.

The second thing they learned is that once they have scored and got the result they want. is to drop to ground like flies and waste as much time as they can. Lebanon wasted almost 20 min of that game and the Turks were not much off either. And in both games the Referee gave a mere 4 min of stoppage time.

So Congratulations to Turkmenistan and their federation for doing their homework and resorting to such Anti Football to get the result they wanted. Teams like them and Lebanon are nothing but a disgrace to the sport and will get slaughtered when they have to play on Neutral or the Superior team's venue.
        Iran can't string together 3-4 passes on a normal field. Our team was crap, we had no tactics to score. Our plan was give the ball to heydari and hope....

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          Iran can't string together 3-4 passes on a normal field. Our team was crap, we had no tactics to score. Our plan was give the ball to heydari and hope....
          Really ??

Did you even watch the games against Chile and Sweden ??

Comment

Really ??

Did you even watch the games against Chile and Sweden ??
            Yes i did, That was not the normal Iran playing those are 2 games out of 100000000000000. How many times has Iran scored with through balls from the middle of the opposition, or a nice passing play? Do you even watch TM play?

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
              Yes i did, That was not the normal Iran playing those are 2 games out of 100000000000000
              Keep telling yourself that.

Comment

Keep telling yourself that.
                I don't know what games you were watching, but you probably thought Barca was team melli that day. Name me 2 other times Iran has played free flowing football.

Comment

I am just devastated about you, period.
                  What has he done in 4+ years except for barely managing to qualify for a World Cup?
                  sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                      What has he done in 4+ years except for barely managing to qualify for a World Cup?
                      barely managing to qualify? we were first in our group. I believe you have a science background and you understand what it means to have the most points in a group. If anything, the S. Koreans barely qualified and were close to getting disqualified because of the usual asian corruption
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        Guys, I hate grass-rolling as much as the next guy, but unlike some Arab teams that do it from the get-go, these guys fought really hard and in the last 20 minutes of the game, as we say in Persian vaghan kam avordan, physically and mentally.

On that note, I don't think their grass-rolling was so much an anti-football tactic, but from pure exhaustion
                        pure exhaustion ??? they were the host. They had home field advantage. They didn't have to travel for the game. They had nice home cooking. Sorry, but home teams do not suffer from game exhaustion. They are the mizban ... right ?

call it intuition, but whenever I see 2 players fall down and hold their body parts, I know it's grassrolling. Call me pessimistic, but I can tell when a team is grassrolling
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                          Laughable comments here from bunch of absolute pathetic losers.

Well done Turkmenistan. This is a country so so so fucked, that makes Iran look as well-ran as Switzerland.

Turkmenistan, you have to ask for government permission to drive from province to province. This is the level of opression they deal with. Of course they aren't gonna come and attack us.

Superb result for them and they deserved it. We were garbage...but then again, the police here you can't question our tactics or our *excuse making** ability. It's always someone else's fault.
                          Could you please explain to me what needing government permission to travel from province to province has to do with playing a fair football match? I fail to see the correlation on that one.

There is 0 excuse for anyone to grass roll the way they did. Period. If you think people being oppressed has anything to do with a fair football match then all I can say is best of luck to you.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If we tie with Guam, CQ is gone i think

Comment

barely managing to qualify? we were first in our group. I believe you have a science background and you understand what it means to have the most points in a group. If anything, the S. Koreans barely qualified and were close to getting disqualified because of the usual asian corruption
                              Loss to Lebanon and Uzbekistan, and tied Qatar. It all came down to the last match day. If Korea had scored an equalizer Iran would have been going to the playoffs. Also in the WC he had bad loss to Bosnia, then loss to Iraq in the Asian Cup. His pal Vingada crashed U-23 out of the Asian Games 2014. All in all a disappointing four years for Iran with Portuguese running our football.
                              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

بدترین بدترینها

در ایران تا بود مُلا و مُفتی
                                به روز بدتر از این هم بیفتی

Comment

Working...
                                X