تبریک به ترکمنستان

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
    I am so sorry you guys feel the need to open a thread thanking your opponent for humiliation. It screams weakness... I would be ashamed to call myself an Iranian.
    There is no need for this. Just wanted to let you know we are not alone here. There are Iraqis, Qataris, Afghans, and Saudis among us. Two of those people can speak Farsi and all can write and speak in English so do not expect all the BS is coming from Iranians.

Comment

THEY WERE MORE ORGANIZED COMPARED TO US.

WE FAIL AND IT WAS OUR OWN FAULT! DONT SEARCH FAULT BY THEIR PITCH,FANS,KEEPER,TIMEWASTING,REFEREE.....

We sucked and we won't qualify in this way...

CQ was not the problem, but just the players.
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

CQ should have been fired 6 months ago right after the Asian Cup. Put Zob Ahan's headcoach in charge of the national team with a quarter of CQ's salary. We don't need to pay 2 million dollars per year for losing to Iraq and a tie with Turkmenistan.
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

LOGIC 101 SESSION BEGINS IN FEW HOURS

CQ should have been fired 6 months ago right after the Asian Cup. Put Zob Ahan's headcoach in charge of the national team with a quarter of CQ's salary. We don't need to pay 2 million dollars per year for losing to Iraq and a tie with Turkmenistan.
          LOL....

Then TM should change coaches let's say in every 3 games as we tend to tie or lose in every 4 on average... can you teach us a logic 101 here and elaborate more on why you are concluding such verdict. You have also a voice even though you are on the 5% minority list
          sigpic
          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
          IRAN
          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

THEY WERE MORE ORGANIZED COMPARED TO US.

WE FAIL AND IT WAS OUR OWN FAULT! DONT SEARCH FAULT BY THEIR PITCH,FANS,KEEPER,TIMEWASTING,REFEREE.....

We sucked and we won't qualify in this way...

CQ was not the problem, but just the players.
            Bro we create a lot of chances and this is the most important think! If u dont create chances u cant score goals that simple!
            We were little bit unlucky in our finishing and dont made full use of the individual mistakes of the Turkmens!
            The Homeadvantage and the Grassrolling are not the only reasons but they had their impact.

Comment

It was like a perfect communist ceremony similar to DPR NK, or Ceausescu/Tito/Gorbachev meetings.

Comment

You guys dont get it do you? We played Turkmenistan not South Korea or Japan, Turkmenistan did everything right to win because they knew we are 100x better team. Everything they did was systematically planned to perfection, moving to stadium to there, and making life hard for TM. They scored and defended their lead, with all means and purposes, this is not Iraq or Saudi Arabia, this is 173rd ranked TURKMENISTAN and they had every right to fall on the ground, because that is the only way they will get a result, the blame falls on us for giving them the situation to do that. So I congratulate Turkmenstan for getting a result, because they really deserve it, they played football TO WIN, not football to IMPRESS THE OTHER TEAM. It wasn't pretty but it worked.

Comment

i would say, they didnt play well, but were lucky, we missed alot of chances, sardar hit the post, and we just didnt click, i am sure iran will top the group.

Comment

I am devastated to see some people here are still defending Carlos Q's pathetic record as Iran headcoach. Over 4 years and not a single piece of silverware to show for... barely passionate about the job, but surely can't dislike his paid vacation time.
                    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by IRANMAN View Post
                      زنان کره

زنان ژاپن
                      زنان ساحل عاج

زنان اکوادور

زنان مکزیک
                      Albateh .. only some of these players are real woman.

Comment

Tabrik? Ridam be ghabreshoon. I don't care what you're ranked, come out and play the game.

What their players did in the second half was an absolute embarrassment. Pathetic way to cheat to a meaningless tie..

Comment

Turkmenistan is a shit team and we played down to their level. Most of this disappointing loss is on us but I will not be congratulating them, their grassrolling skills are so advanced they can teach Arab teams a thing or two.

Comment

Tabrik for what grass rolling and anti soccer playing together with those stupid Bahraini Refs. They played like a whore against TM. Plus CQ made the famous mistake again by playing Haj Safi at left back. When these coaches are going to learn to play a true left back not a player ,like haj Safi who love to attack. I also blame CQ for not using a natural left back instead of HS.
                            Last edited by Siavash; 06-16-2015, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IRANMAN View Post
                              Congratulating Turkmenistan is for their organization; In using their home game to the best of their advantage. Their fans were really good. They were organized very neatly. They were all in nice bright colors, men and women, boys and girls were side by side, happy and cheerful, supporting their national team and this is Turkmenistan. Something natural, obvious and basic that the people of Iran have been deprived of for nearly 4 decades by fossils and dinosaurs.
                              there is nothing to congratulate them on ...ignoring their grassrolling behavior because it's difficult to prove injuries, but hosting a game on a field suitable for cow grazing is not fair play, and if FIFA were a legitimate organization, they would punish these anti-football tactics.

It's one thing if a country doesn't have better facilities and you surely can't blame them, but when a country does have good facilities and they purposely have the games on football fields that are simply garbage, that is cheating.
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I am devastated to see some people here are still defending Carlos Q's pathetic record as Iran headcoach. Over 4 years and not a single piece of silverware to show for... barely passionate about the job, but surely can't dislike his paid vacation time.
                                I am just devastated about you, period.
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X