تبریک به ترکمنستان

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

تبریک به ترکمنستان

وقتی سردار در همان دقایق اول با حرکت و شلیک دیدنی اش دروازه ترکمنستان را گشود این حس پدید آمد که تیم ملی این بازی را با نتیجه ای پُر گل خواهد برد. حسی که نتیجه معکوس داد و پیروزی تیم ملی را به تساوی تبدیل کرد. در نیمه دوم که بازیکن ترکمنستان به اشتباه توپ را در زمین برای پرتاب اوت برداشت که داور بخاطر خطای هَند، ضربه ای کاشته بسود تیم ملی اعلام کرد، ملی پوشان میتوانستند با یک کار منشمند و بازی دادگرانه توپ را به اوت بزنند و چنین انتظاری میرفت و حقش هم بود چنین میکردند اما در کمال شگفتی ضربه کاشته را زدند که اگر گل هم میشد که نشد لطفی نمیداشت. اما اگر از همه این صحبتها بگذریم، باید به ترکمنستان تبریک گفت که چه سازماندهی خوبی برای هواداران و تماشاگرانش انجام داده بود. طرفداران ترکمنستان همه سکوهای ورزشگاه را با نظم خاصی پُر کرده بودند؛ با پیراهنها و کلاههای یکدستشان هر بخش ورزشگاه را به یکرنگ روشن و شاد آراسته بودند و در مجموع ورزشگاه را رنگارنگ هم ساخته بودند. کار بسیار قشنگی کردند و باید به آنها آفرین گفت. از همه تماشایی تر حضور زنان و مردان و دختران و پسران کنار یکدیگر و دوشادوش هم با چهره های شاد و خندان در ورزشگاه بود. چقدر راحت و آسوده و بی دغدغه. مانند چهل سال پیش در ایران. فسیلها و دایناسورها سی و چند سال است مردم ایران را بدبخت کرده اند. همه صحبتهای دیگر انحرافی است. از گل سردار قشنگتر امروز چهره های شاد و خندان زنان و مردان ترکمن در کنار هم در ورزشگاه بود. حالا هر چه فریاد دارید سر فسیلها و دایناسورهای زشت و پلیدی بکشید که خود اهریمنند و سی و چند سال است زندگی مردم ایران را تباه کرده اند

Turkeministan does not deserve any congrats, if they played like men- we could've said congratulations, but wasting 10+ minutes of time and not putting ball boys anywhere near our goals, organizing such a bad pitch and so on does not deserve congratulations.

Did Iran waste time against Argentina when we were trying to hold on to a draw? Not even once did we fall to the ground.

Comment

Congratulating Turkmenistan is for their organization; In using their home game to the best of their advantage. Their fans were really good. They were organized very neatly. They were all in nice bright colors, men and women, boys and girls were side by side, happy and cheerful, supporting their national team and this is Turkmenistan. Something natural, obvious and basic that the people of Iran have been deprived of for nearly 4 decades by fossils and dinosaurs.

Comment

What congraduations are you talking about. They played absolute garbage. Just watch the game from minute 70 and you know why our players didn't give them that ball which Ando use as free kick. They were always on the floor. Only the match against Lebanon in Bierut was worse than this. This was BED SOCCER by Turkmenistan. I hope we demolish them in next game. Iran should crush them 6-0 or something to make up for this garbage match.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          What congraduations are you talking about. They played absolute garbage. Just watch the game from minute 70 and you know why our players didn't give them that ball which Ando use as free kick. They were always on the floor. Only the match against Lebanon in Bierut was worse than this. This was BED SOCCER by Turkmenistan. I hope we demolish them in next game. Iran should crush them 6-0 or something to make up for this garbage match.
          Again, Congratulating Turkmenistan is for their organization; In using their home game to the best of their advantage. Their fans were really good. They were organized very neatly. They were all in nice bright colors, men and women, boys and girls were side by side, happy and cheerful, supporting their national team and this is Turkmenistan. Something natural, obvious and basic that the people of Iran have been deprived of for nearly 4 decades by fossils and dinosaurs.

Comment

At first I thought the stadium was completely empty as there was NO voice coming out from the stands during the 1st half and the way they were clothed made it look like North Korea

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              At first I thought the stadium was completely empty as there was NO voice coming out from the stands during the 1st half and the way they were clothed made it look like North Korea
              Very true, that's exactly how it looked like. The difference was that unlike North Korea, they were at least colorful.

Comment

Originally posted by IRANMAN View Post
                Again, Congratulating Turkmenistan is for their organization; In using their home game to the best of their advantage. Their fans were really good. They were organized very neatly. They were all in nice bright colors, men and women, boys and girls were side by side, happy and cheerful, supporting their national team and this is Turkmenistan. Something natural, obvious and basic that the people of Iran have been deprived of for nearly 4 decades by fossils and dinosaurs.
                So no matter how is Turkmenistan (just like North Korea) as long as there are girls and boys who are forced to sit there silent with unified colors then congratulate to Turkmenistan?! what a logic! Dude you are getting fossil. I hate IR to the bone but do not cheer for a dictatorship in expense of another. Turkmenistan is almost like North Korea, the poor people are under extreme pressure. I know because I talked to a Turkmen here where I live. They are forced to believe all BS their dear leader has said about their history. Their leader wrote a crappy fake history book for Turkmens to glorify them as best people in planet. They are forced to memorize this shit from first grade in school and there should be a version of this book in every damn building in Turkmenistan. There will be quiz on this book in schools and government organizations, if you fail the exams you will be thrown out that simple. Their leader put the value of this book above Quran. This book is only self praising for their great leader and some wacko story of the past. They have to recite from the book every day in school and they sent a version to space. They have been ruled with Iron fist and the corruption is rampant. Although their country is rich in gas and oil the normal people are dirt poor. Anybody who raises slightest opposing view will be thrown in jail immediately. Their people can not get visa to go out of the country easily and very few tourist can get in there.

Turkmenistan used its maximum limits to get a result.
                1. Changing the location in last minute to a shabby town on the border.
                2. Using a pitch that is not prepared for international football in last minutes (how AFC approved this is beyond me)
                3. Wasting time and playing anti football beyond classic Arab standards.

***There were times that the toop jam kons were holding the ball and not giving it to the Iranian players to kill time until Iranian player walk to them and taking the ball by himself.

***Turkmem goal keeper was on the floor more than 4 times

***Turkmen LB wasted 6 minutes in second half by himself alone. each time as soon as he was out of the pitch was coming back OK.

***other examples of bed soccer was so evident and the referee was taking his time without telling them to go out of the pitch. Every time a Turkmen player was on the floor it took 1 and half minute to stand up.

All these shows no fair play and so no congradulation is needed.

All things aside there is still no excuse for our team to draw with such a weak team.

Comment

once a team with no tactics always a team with no tactics.

Comment

I'd congratulate them on achieving a transcendent level of grassrolling. Surely they can teach the arabs a thing or two about grassrolling.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
                      I'd congratulate them on achieving a transcendent level of grassrolling. Surely they can teach the arabs a thing or two about grassrolling.
                      dont blame the other team when our team was crap.

Comment

Laughable comments here from bunch of absolute pathetic losers.

Well done Turkmenistan. This is a country so so so fucked, that makes Iran look as well-ran as Switzerland.

Turkmenistan, you have to ask for government permission to drive from province to province. This is the level of opression they deal with. Of course they aren't gonna come and attack us.

Superb result for them and they deserved it. We were garbage...but then again, the police here you can't question our tactics or our *excuse making** ability. It's always someone else's fault.

Comment

بدون شرح

بدون شرح

Comment

تیم های زنان

زنان کره

زنان ژاپن
                            زنان ساحل عاج

زنان اکوادور

زنان مکزیک

Comment

I am so sorry you guys feel the need to open a thread thanking your opponent for humiliation. It screams weakness... I would be ashamed to call myself an Iranian.
                              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
                              X