No announcement yet.

Daniel Davari @ DSC Arminia Bielefeld | 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel really bad for Davari. I feel like he was riding a train of positive things in his life up until 2014, and now it seems like he is facing a really negative time. It looks like he deleted Instagram, and is mostly off social media. I saw that many of his latest posts were trying to cope with facing tough times. He so quickly lost his starting position at Grasshoppers club for a handful of bad results, and transferred to Arminia to be the backup on a team that looks like it will relegate into the 3rd division. I'm surprised that with such bad results that Davari isn't even given a chance.

I wonder what would have happened if he had chosen to stay with Braunschweig after 2014 World Cup and not rejected that TM invite. Very sad fall.

Comment

He has been pretty unlucky for sure.

The first goalkeeper of Arminia lets in shit tons a goals but still isn't benched.

Maybe he should look for another team.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        He has been pretty unlucky for sure.

The first goalkeeper of Arminia lets in shit tons a goals but still isn't benched.

Maybe he should look for another team.
        He will have to start from scratch most likely. There probably isn't a huge demand for a player with his current resume. It's hard to sell yourself as a backup on a team relegating to 3rd division of Germany.

Sosha and Jahanbakhsh are great examples of players being willing to scratch and claw their ways to success. I respect them very much. Hopefully Davari can find another team when his contract expires and can start over to try and regain his confidence.

Comment

Crazy how one club move can have so many negative impacts. Poor guy :/ hope it works out for him
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Bielefeld is playing Stuttgart. Because of a big mistake from Hesl (No. 1 Goalkeeper) they are losing

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
              Bielefeld is playing Stuttgart. Because of a big mistake from Hesl (No. 1 Goalkeeper) they are losing
              Great news, Arminia are in the relegation zone also.

Let's hope Davari gets his chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Great news, Arminia are in the relegation zone also.

Let's hope Davari gets his chance.
                I am a big supporter of Davari getting his form back, but it seems he will have a tough time at Arminia. I personally don't see them giving up on Hesl. It's hilarious how much they've stuck with this guy despite terrible results, yet Grasshoppers dropped Davari after a handful of games, and still sucked because their defense was soorakh after he was relegated to backup.

I guess there was higher expectations at Grasshopper, and Arminia will chalk it up to only being in Bundesliga 2 for a season, and will go down as a sinking ship. They will probably say Stuttgart is a strong team too, so Hesl will be forgiven.

Davari will have to leave Germany at this point and start over from scratch. Sosha is proving himself in a lower tier league, but is playing. Now he is back in TM and is getting a chance to prove himself.

Whose to say that Davari cannot do the same? Hopefully he makes some better decision for his future career.

Comment

Davari featured for Arminia in a friendly match against Schalke 04 II.
                  *he played the full 90 mins.

"Daniel Davari started in the goal and Florian Dick took over the captain's tie from Fabian Klos, who first took his seat on the bench. Leandro Putaro stormed alone in the 4-2-3-1 system.

The second half kicked Arminia in the 48th minute with the 4: 1 by Daniel Brinkmann. Then, as usual in a test game, the entire squad was exchanged. David Ulm, who most recently lost due to pneumonia. Only goalkeeper Davari stayed on the pitch."

https://www.tag24.de/nachrichten/fus...ienfeld-180949

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                    Davari featured for Arminia in a friendly match against Schalke 04 II.
                    *he played the full 90 mins.

"Daniel Davari started in the goal and Florian Dick took over the captain's tie from Fabian Klos, who first took his seat on the bench. Leandro Putaro stormed alone in the 4-2-3-1 system.

The second half kicked Arminia in the 48th minute with the 4: 1 by Daniel Brinkmann. Then, as usual in a test game, the entire squad was exchanged. David Ulm, who most recently lost due to pneumonia. Only goalkeeper Davari stayed on the pitch."

https://www.tag24.de/nachrichten/fus...ienfeld-180949
                    What was the final score? Did he keep a clean sheet?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      What was the final score? Did he keep a clean sheet?
                      They won 6-1 and he played the full game so he conceded one goal. Not sure if it was his fault or not.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Good news: His team has a new coach. Maybe there is a goalkeeper change.

http://www.transfermarkt.de/bielefel...ew/news/255584

Comment

Wish all the best for Danial Davari jaan! We should all cheer him on.

Comment

^ I agree!

Comment

Arminia Bielefeld lost to Davari's previous team Eintracht Frankfurt away 3:2. Davari was ill and was not in the match day squad:

"Christopher Nöthe is on a good path, but not yet ready for the game in Braunschweig. In addition, goalkeeper Daniel Davari is ill, presumably Nikolai Rehnen will be the second keeper."

https://www.tag24.de/nachrichten/fus...-prietl-190051

Comment

Daniel's contract with Bielefeld will end at the end of the season:

"TWELVE CONTRACTS ARE RUNNING OUT AT THE DSC: WHO CAN STAY?

Florian Dick (left), Wolfgang Hesl (left), David Ulm (No. 5) and Manuel Junglas (No. 20) could leave Arminia at the end of the season.

Bielefeld - Previously Arminia Bielefeld has played an incredible turbulent first round. Final plans for the 2nd Bundesliga are still far off. For the sports manager Samir Arabi not a pleasant situation, because whole twelve contracts or lending run in June 2017. Who can Arabi hold in Bielefeld?

gate

In the goal the Arminia with the two experienced players Wolfgang Hesl (30) and Daniel Davari (28) a luxury problem. However, both sides will end the contracts at the end of the season. In the second row, Bielefeld has the two boys' picks Nikolai Rehnen (19) and Baboucarr Gaye (18), who were allowed to snap their profile in training."

https://www.tag24.de/nachrichten/fus...engerun-197379

Comment

Working...
                                X