Clear All

Happy to hear, was worried about him.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

It's always good to hear updates on Daniel Davari.

Comment

"Arminia goalkeeper comment on the competitive situation and their relationship - last test match in Austria

Struggle Goal: Hesl and Davari talking
        By Sebastian Bauer and Jens Brink Meier

Leogang (WB). Yet fully run through one day, then the Arminen have their training camp as well as behind. Shortly before the end of the business trip to Austria, we had a chat with the two goalkeepers Wolfgang Hesl and Daniel Davari. In addition, there is the daily overview.

Davari and Hesl talking
        Speaking to the Westfalen-Blatt to Arminia goalkeeper Daniel Davari and Wolfgang Hesl express the struggle for a place in the gate to their competitive situation and the new system under coach Rüdiger Rehm."

http://www.westfalen-blatt.de/DSC/24...i-im-Gespraech

Comment

New Arminia Bielefeld coach Rudiger Rehm states the no.1 keeper position is up for grabs. Davari has an oppurtunity:

"Goal: Davari catching up

The space between the posts is not yet assigned. The former goalkeeper Wolfgang Hesl (30) has rather bumpy weeks behind, was injured due to an elbow injury and also because of family reasons sidelined. Substitute Daniel Davari (28) is very close and went so far solid as usual on. Finds Hesl despite the turmoil to his normal form back, the selected in the team committee leadership player should remain in the starting eleven."

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/2...ch-im-tor.html

Comment

Davari better work his behind off and steal that bloody starting spot. From an above average Bundesliga keeper, to bench warmer for a second div. side must be a hard fall to comprehend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Davari started in net in their friendly against FC Koln which they lost 3:2. Davari conceded 2 goals before begin subbed at half-time.

"Then the guests were on the train. After a corner kick from Miloš Jojić Anthony Modeste was his head faster than DSC goalkeeper Daniel Davari with his fists and it was 1: 1 (19).

Christoph Hemlein it was then, the inadvertently for Cologne preparer was: His abortive header landed at Modeste, of Brian Behrendt escaped and Davari had no chance. With the 2:1 lead Cologne went into the break."

http://www.westfalen-blatt.de/DSC/24...i-Rehms-Debuet

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                Davari started in net in their friendly against FC Koln which they lost 3:2. Davari conceded 2 goals before begin subbed at half-time.

"Then the guests were on the train. After a corner kick from Miloš Jojić Anthony Modeste was his head faster than DSC goalkeeper Daniel Davari with his fists and it was 1: 1 (19).

Christoph Hemlein it was then, the inadvertently for Cologne preparer was: His abortive header landed at Modeste, of Brian Behrendt escaped and Davari had no chance. With the 2:1 lead Cologne went into the break."

http://www.westfalen-blatt.de/DSC/24...i-Rehms-Debuet
                Were the goals his fault?

Comment

Based on what I understand from the translations, the first goal he attempted to punch out the ball but the ball was reached by an opposing player first who headed the ball in.

The second goal he had no chance to stop.

Comment

"Hesl or Davari
                    Who flies to Arminia Box?

Sunday starts Bielefeld against Karlsruhe in the new second division season. But behind a position is still a very big question mark ...
                    Hesl or Davari - who flies in the Arminia Box?
                    New coach Rüdiger Rehm (37) leaves the goalkeeping question until the end open, will only be decided shortly before the game, who will assume his new # 1. Everything, however, for "Oldie" Wolfgang Hesl (30).

► In the last season the goalkeeper had large share of the league, conceding just 39 hits. As many as Master Freiburg. Why should he change then?
                    Replacement keeper Daniel Davari (28) completed a strong preparation, did his job in the friendlies really good.
                    At the end it is a millimeter decision ..."

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/ar...1128.bild.html

"The goal
                    Between the post the closest competition is emerging. The former number 1 Wolfgang Hesl and Daniel Davari compete head-to-head race at the highest level. Nevertheless, a is the need to take two against Karlsruhe on the bench. For the coach, this personnel decision was the easiest, because he "good or good up" can only. After two impeccable performances against Cologne and Marseille Hesl has nose slightly forward."

http://www.westfalen-blatt.de/DSC/24...e-Kraft-voraus

Comment

Even tho a lot of people on the forum will disagree with me, I like Davari. I know he didn't perform that well in one of the friendlies before WC2014, and had trouble communicating with the rest of the team because of the language barrier, but I think he is a great individual would like to see him get another chance and get called up for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        Even tho a lot of people on the forum will disagree with me, I like Davari. I know he didn't perform that well in one of the friendlies before WC2014, and had trouble communicating with the rest of the team because of the language barrier, but I think he is a great individual would like to see him get another chance and get called up for TM.
                        100% agreed. Let's keep our eye on him. You never know, he may just start for us in the 2018 WC.

Comment

It's now or never for him basically, can't afford to sit another season on the bench at Arminia.

Comment

Hesl started over him, he needs to transfer or go out on loan.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              Hesl started over him, he needs to transfer or go out on loan.
                              I miss the days when he was a starter for his team in the Bundesliga

Comment

"Davari sits again against St. Pauli on the bench

Davari has to wait more:
                                That is: challenger Davari will have to wait for his opportunity. In the test against Lotte replacement keeper was one of the better Bielefeldern. The criticism that Rehm had practiced after the game to his team, did not affect the keeper. but well its leading people. At least those who stood in the first half on the court and the 0: were responsible for 1 break residue."

http://www.westfalen-blatt.de/DSC/25...im-Arminia-Tor

Comment

Working...
                                X