No announcement yet.

Daniel Davari @ DSC Arminia Bielefeld | 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Arminia coach Meier rewards the replacement keeper with an insert against Union Berlin

Pedigree keeper Hesl is represented for the first time in an official match of Daniel Davari. Meier: "Daniel has in winter Test against Schalke (1: 0) well presented. We can not hesitate to bring him. He has earned it."

http://www.westfalen-blatt.de/DSC/23...i-darf-ins-Tor

Comment

afarin Daniel! Hopefully a return to TM is to follow, he can be the #1 goalkeeper if he works hard.

Comment

Davari in the lineup against Union Berlin

Kick off is at 15:30 CET

Comment

Clean sheet for Davari.

Comment

aafarin belakhareh be aghaye Doh knee yaal ye bazi dadan..!!
            was this more or less a meaningless match..?
            he did manage a clean-sheet, which is nice..!!

at a very least, he needs to find himself another club which would offer him far more game minutes, if he is to stand a slim chance for another TM call up.! be it in a tokhmier team/league..!

Comment

Highlights
              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fFBVIHgIirQ

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                Not available outside Germany.

Comment

^ doesn't work for american viewers

highlights for those in america: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxJ74ET882k

only 1 save from him in that video don't think he saw too much action. nonetheless a clean sheet is a good way to come back, I wonder if he will stay at arminia.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    ^ doesn't work for american viewers
                    highlights for those in america: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxJ74ET882k
                    only 1 save from him in that video don't think he saw too much action. nonetheless a clean sheet is a good way to come back, I wonder if he will stay at arminia.
                    He has a contract till June 2017 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      He has a contract till June 2017 though.
                      yeah I know but he can still ask to leave the club/get loaned to a team where he can play
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It was a nice and important save for his team. If he would've conceded there, it's likely his team would have lost confidence and not gotten the second insurance goal. That tends to happen in football. Decent game, hopefully Davari improves and regains form.

Comment

Davari could start again for Arminia B. for their next match against Karlsruher:

"Again with Davari goal?

Bielefeld coach Norbert Meier wants the season obviously also stops positive and has, unlike his colleague Karlsruher hardly players in the ranks of which are before the jump. From expanded group of starting eleven will leave the club on the current state only Seong-Woo Ryu, which could come at least as a wild card once used.

Otherwise, it is compared to the 2: enter 0 win against 1. FC Union Berlin hardly any major changes. Also possible that replacement keeper Daniel Davari may ran after his good showing against the iron again and goalkeeper Wolfgang Hesl finish the season on the bench can be."

http://www.liga-zwei.de/vorschau/kar...-vs-bielefeld/

Comment

Davari was on the bench again today. His team tied Karlsruher 1-1 with Hesl in goal. To be honest, the Hesl guy hasn't done that well this year, I think his coach was just scared to take a risk and pull him out.

I think Bundesliga 2 is a league well suited to Davari. He knows the German system, and I believe if he were given more opportunities this season, he would have outshines Hesl. Hesl was nothing exceptional, they may have finished higher on the table with Davari who already led Braunschweig to repeated seasons of success leading to their Bundesliga promotion.

Davari's move to Switzerland really stalled his career. I hope he will get more chances to prove himself next year. Either Hesl leaves, or Davari goes to a team where he would get more playing time.

It's a shame that Haghighi and Davari are not in ideal playing situations. I want all of our players to succeed, from IPL to Europe. We have so much potential in the GK position in Iran and in Europe, but that potential seems to not have flourished yet. Hopefully 1 or 2 Iranian goalies really step it up and becomes solid. We're going to need a starting goalie who does not make easy mistakes in the next round of World Cup qualifying.

We lost the two games on the road to Brazil on two lackluster choices by Rahmati. It was poor defensive marking as well, but Rahmati could have done better to leave his lines against Lebanon and Uzbekistan. We need a confident goalie who does not become a "statue" like Davari has or Rahmati became at times as some put it, and also doesn't make critical errors like Biranvand's unnecessary red-card suspension when we already have the game in hand or Haghighi's gifted goal to Japan.

We have so much potential in GK, but nobody has emerged as a consistent, leadership type goalie like Abedzadeh. We will need someone to emerge in the coming months.

Comment

Davari featured for the first 45mins in a friendly match against VFL Holson:

http://www.westfalen-blatt.de/OWL/Lo...erfekter-Abend

Comment

Davari featured for Arminia Bielefeld against FC Fichte as they won 7:1 in a freindly match:

http://www.westfalen-blatt.de/OWL/Lo...-mit-einem-Tor

Comment

Working...
                                X