Daniel Davari @ DSC Arminia Bielefeld | 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FULL TIME - Bielefeld 1:0 Schalke 04

Davari played 45 minutes and had three saves.

http://www.sport1.de/fussball/bundes...1-u-liveticker

Comment

Davari for TM!

Comment

Was that a friendly ??? Why did he get subbed @ had time ..!?
        Either injured or sucked ass..!? Otherwise makes little sense. ..!

Ps
        Like I said before he fked up big time refusing the invite to go to TM camp in Portugal with that bs excuse..! Highly doubt if he will ever be invited to TM again. Unless CQ becomes desperate for keeping options which seems unlikely with a decent crop of young domestic keepers waiting on the wings

Comment

Highlights
          http://video.sport1.de/video/schalke...ld__0_j93bvnf2

Davari had another save that was not shown.

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Ps
          Like I said before he fked up big time refusing the invite to go to TM camp in Portugal with that bs excuse..! Highly doubt if he will ever be invited to TM again. Unless CQ becomes desperate for keeping options which seems unlikely with a decent crop of young domestic keepers waiting on the wings
          Yes it was a friendly game. His substitution was a tactical move. Same happened in the pre-season games where he and Hesl played each half.

I hope he gets playing time, he really deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Ps
            What was his excuse?

Comment

His kid was born like a week before the camp & wanted to be with his wife or something bs like that ..!
              As if khodesh zayeedeh bood. ..!

Comment

Davari featured for Ariminia Beliefeld against Borussia Monchengladbach in a friendly match on Thursday. Monchengladback won the game 2:1

http://www.nw.de/sport/dsc_arminia_b...h-das-Tor.html

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                  Davari featured for Ariminia Beliefeld against Borussia Monchengladbach in a friendly match on Thursday. Monchengladback won the game 2:1

http://www.nw.de/sport/dsc_arminia_b...h-das-Tor.html
                  Did he play well? Were the two goals his fault or the defense?

Comment

Goals

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Goals

He has not improved at all it seems. Still stands like a statue on corners, and the 2nd goal he didn't even put effort to save it. Heyf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He absolutely has no presence in the box. Was he always like this? Ever since he joined TM he has seemed so weak in commanding his penalty area and box. Could it hurt you to spread an arm out once in a while?
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

^ Lol the way you asked that last question. That was funny.

Comment

Davari will make his debut for Arminia Bielefeld on Sunday against Union Berlin:

"Specifically goalkeeper Daniel Davari to come to his debut for Arminia in the 2. Liga on Sunday.

"He [Davari] has earned this because he can not hatWir all the time very well presented here to distribute gifts. I will set the team as it best fits the upcoming opponent. "The match against the Iron from Berlin namely quite another meaning. "

http://www.liga2-online.de/arminia-w...pielabschluss/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                              Davari will make his debut for Arminia Bielefeld on Sunday against Union Berlin:

"Specifically goalkeeper Daniel Davari to come to his debut for Arminia in the 2. Liga on Sunday.

"He [Davari] has earned this because he can not hatWir all the time very well presented here to distribute gifts. I will set the team as it best fits the upcoming opponent. "The match against the Iron from Berlin namely quite another meaning. "

http://www.liga2-online.de/arminia-w...pielabschluss/
                              Damn so late in the season for a debut.... Wish him luck anyway

Comment

Dennis mast score.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X