No announcement yet.

Daniel Davari @ DSC Arminia Bielefeld | 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt CQ invites him again base on what happened in past(missed a camp and didn't show up because of his new born baby). And we all know if someone hit the black list of CQ he may never have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I doubt CQ invites him again base on what happened in past(missed a camp and didn't show up because of his new born baby). And we all know if someone hit the black list of CQ he may never have a chance.
      massive lol here:

carlos isn't a monster, if a player has a legitimate excuse, like the birth of their daughter/son, he obviously won't hold it against the player, this is not comparable to what all of the other
      players who aren't invited anymore did.

secondly, davari rejected his first call up to TM to focus on promotion with his club, yet he was invited again.

I swear some of our members here just love to create negativity and hashieh for no reason.

Comment

Massive LOL back dude!! Creating negativity? lol chi migim bazi az shoma maloume?!?! He rejected one invitation if i am not wrong and never got the call back even though at that time he was still playing as regular in Swiss.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Massive LOL back dude!! He rejected one invitation if i am not wrong and never got the call back even though at that time he was still playing as regular in Swiss.
          There reason he didn't get called back after that was he had a lengthy injury and then couldn't recover his starting spot.

Comment

Seems like Hesl finally lost his starting spot and Davari is getting the nod instead.

Davari also started last game.

Comment

Call him up if he gets a run of 10-15 games at the moment our goalkeeping spot is the weakest position in our team. This is encouraging news
              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

"Sebastian Kerk headed a cross from the half-field, but Robert Glatzel was unable to overcome Bielefeld's finalist Daniel Davari from a short distance (31)."

http://fck.de/de/1-fc-kaiserslautern...ld-mit-02.html

"Goalkeeping exchange in Ostwestfalen!

In the summer, Arminias substitute man Daniel Davari (29) will switch to the 3rd league for archrival Paderborn. Officially the clubs do not want to confirm the transfer. But according to BILD information, the deal has long been through. According to this, there was already the attempt to commit Davari immediately in the winter ...

Bielefeld boss Samir Arabi (38): "Yes, there was a request for Daniel. But will have analyzed the subject with our trainer team and then declined. What Davari does in summer, however, we can not influence. His contract is running out ... "

Davari free-kick to Paderborn - "Emma" steals Arminia the goalkeeper!"

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/ar...0298.bild.html

Comment

3rd division? Might as well join Haghighi in Allsvenskan 😂

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                    3rd division? Might as well join Haghighi in Allsvenskan 😂
                    Funny thing is Paderborn is in a relegation spot and will probably go to the Regionliga.

Comment

That's really great news!

Comment

LOL guys as much as I love Davari, theres no way in hell he's even better than Akbari, let alone Mazaheri, Beiranvand, Sosha, or Haghighi…

If its true that he's leaving Arminia, even worse. I'm happy for him lately, but he shouldn't be anywhere near TM. This is coming from someone who always supports legionnaires coming to TM but I just don't see it with Davari.

Comment

"Goalkeeper Daniel Davari, the rump of a game-guarantee was issued to the international break was satisfied: "We have played a bit more football than usual," said he after the game.

Davari got Ralph's extra pay-TV station, Sky, as well: "In a very difficult phase, he was there, has played flawlessly, a decent backing, and he can be proud of his performance.""

https://www.tag24.de/nachrichten/fus...schuetz-228814

Comment

Sometimes I feel one of the biggest reasons Daniel Davari and Mehrdad Beitashour weren't invited to Team Melli after the World Cup was because they had trouble communicating with the other players in Farsi on the pitch.

I know Steven speaks better Farsi than Daniel, I just never thought it would be a problem that Daniel isn't as fluent as Steven. They don't need to speak fluently to be able to communicate with their teammates.

Goalkeepers change clubs and play in different countries where they can't speak that language. They don't necessarily fail because they can't speak that specific language.

I always wondered why Daniel was never invited. Alireza Haghighi was obviously the number 1 pick for Carlos, but couldn't he have called him up for friendlies or as a backup to Haghighi? He did alright with Grasshopper. I mean he wasn't doing fantastic, but at the same time he wasn't sitting around either. He fought for his spot and was benched.

We all know Davari knows "ghormeh sabzi" and a few other words in Farsi. I just don't think the language was the problem. I think it was either a mutual separation, or Carlos has different plans for his goalkeepers or for Davari in the future.

Comment

His chin and those teeth remind me of Freddie Mercury, lol.

Comment

today friendly game vs. ashkan's wolfsburg

Comment

Working...
                                X