Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
    im also looking for it..
    I am wondering what is happening to the forum, it became desert, with very few activity compared to recently. We are a match day (once IFF got us a decent friendly),3 months after the previous one, and nobody is talking about it, the thread about the match disappeared..

Not speaking about thread in the wrong section (why about speaking about Qatar and FIFA scandal in iranian football section??).

Comment

Haghighi : Good. Would have prefer to see Beiranvand gaining some experience as we don't care about the result today

Ghafouri : despite some minor mistakes (long desperate shot at the beginning while his mate was in front of him), did very good otherwise.

CB duo : Sometimes shaky but did ok

Hajisafi : worst player today with Gucci. The uzbek attack came from his side. A complete hole in our defence

DM duo : some good things but I am amazed to see such bad passes (can be other players).

Shojaei : did some good, did some bad. Has some nice technique but too inefective

Amiri : did good but I am sure he can do better again and reach a top class level.

Taremi : did some good things but didn't see him often. Sure he can be useful with his physique but should be exclude if he goes to Kuwait

Gucci : Bad performance, weak physique. SHould only be used as a super sub like in Asian cup.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Azmun : nice permormance when he came. Should focus on his last passes

Heydari : wasn't happy to see him sub in and playing out of position but did decent IMO.

Didn't see much about the other or didn't recognize them.

CQ : nice turnover. Beiranvand and Rezaian should have played

General observation : sometimes the guys doesn't even take the time to think and focus on the execution of the pass. Was really ashamed by some passing today as if the ball is burning their feet (once again general observation). in contrary I also saw some sexy dribbling and technique too.

If CQ shift the iranian trend of these fkkin messy desperate long shots and some silly dribbling to more collective play (which is the case), we would be lethal.

Comment

The best way we can summarize this friendly and move forward to Turkmenistan.

A. The veteran players such as Ando, Gucci, Shojaei, and Hajsafi struggled to gel in with the younger players and it looked like they were missing the leadership of Nekonam.
        B. Younger players showcased their talent this game such Torabi, Taremi, Kanani, and Ezzatollahi and each player showed sparks and displayed the potential they can provide for Team Melli for these next couple years.
        C. Going forward, we should allow more playing time for youth players in games against Turkmenistan and then against Guam, India when September comes.
        D. CQ did not have his best coaching display, but what else can you expect from youth players making their debuts.
        E. Uzbekistan were a great opponent and they showed great competition for our younger players. I believe we should play with them more rather against the Arab teams.

Comment

who was #5, the defence who took that amazing shot from first half
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

^Kanani

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
              ^Kanani
              What a shot
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Haghighi : Good. Would have prefer to see Beiranvand gaining some experience as we don't care about the result today

Ghafouri : despite some minor mistakes (long desperate shot at the beginning while his mate was in front of him), did very good otherwise.

CB duo : Sometimes shaky but did ok

Hajisafi : worst player today with Gucci. The uzbek attack came from his side. A complete hole in our defence

DM duo : some good things but I am amazed to see such bad passes (can be other players).

Shojaei : did some good, did some bad. Has some nice technique but too inefective

Amiri : did good but I am sure he can do better again and reach a top class level.

Taremi : did some good things but didn't see him often. Sure he can be useful with his physique but should be exclude if he goes to Kuwait

Gucci : Bad performance, weak physique. SHould only be used as a super sub like in Asian cup.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Azmun : nice permormance when he came. Should focus on his last passes

Heydari : wasn't happy to see him sub in and playing out of position but did decent IMO.

Didn't see much about the other or didn't recognize them.

CQ : nice turnover. Beiranvand and Rezaian should have played

General observation : sometimes the guys doesn't even take the time to think and focus on the execution of the pass. Was really ashamed by some passing today as if the ball is burning their feet (once again general observation). in contrary I also saw some sexy dribbling and technique too.

If CQ shift the iranian trend of these fkkin messy desperate long shots and some silly dribbling to more collective play (which is the case), we would be lethal.
                great observations..!!agree to most all of them..!!

id add that we sorely missed Hossaini's leadership and defensive organizational skills in our backline ..!! He really does Anchor our Defense like no other..!! Kannani kid did well enough for his Debut and seemed promising but Montazeri wasnt in sink and got caught outa position multiple times, due to his slow decision making and even Slower than usual pace..!!

Haj Safi, Yet Again Annoying the shitt outa me with his bs nonchalant approach to his responsibilities on the pitch..!! he was way too fking casual marking his man on D and way too freaking sloppy with his half-asss approach in attack and simple passing and taking FKs..! to top it off, I didnt care to see him wear the fking captain armband in 2nd half, which further bloat up his already too big of a head..!! this guy obviously possess the abilities required but he just doesnt take his playing duties seriously and probably with Puladi out of the picture, feels too guaranteed of his starting position regardless of his kiri performances in TM, time and time again..?? his game could benefit tremendously from a few seasons in EU to learn Discipline and Professionalism on the pitch from its German masters..!!

Not really sure what i though of the Heidari in CM experiment either..!!?? his new found form and stamina was encouraging, he sure did run a lot, tracked back often and help the MF/D & made some nice plays and passes in attack but overall he didnt seem very comfortable and in tune with this new role..! he just wasnt too effective as an CAM, yet he seemed involved and played fairly well overall. i think Khosro is too old for such extreme experimentations and i still prefer Massoud in that position, although he has his own shortcomings ..!

The Gutter Affect, slowly but surely beginning to take its nasty grip over our TM..!! The unmotivated, arab money-chasing players are gradually fading out of the national team picture for one reason or another..!
                Ashkan, outa form and injured AGAIN ..! Reza gone from Hero skipper to loosing his starting position to a 20year old debutant in matter of months and sucking ass today as a whole..! clearly lacking his usual sharpness as a result missing a sitter he woulda easily buried in the back of the net couple of years ago..!
                Puladi, out of the TM picture , probably done for good.!!?
                Montazeri, clearly outa sink in a positon he has played well enough in TM before and in overall slower and weaker form than his pre-gutter move..!
                these last two left at a better timing in their careers hence could somewhat benefit from more rest, less active professional career..!
                Hossaini missing probably related to his move to Gutter and back to PP..!! probably the taxes owed for his old PP earnings which he never did get paid for..!!? god knows what shape or form he is in currently football wise..?
                Massoud, he played allright and has been playing rather good in TM lately, well for Massoud-standards..!!

Comment

Working...
                X