Alireza Biranvand Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Biranvand Appreciation Thread

Can I say how nice it is to go on Reddit, or Yahoo News, or many other news websites and see people gushing over this kid?

It's been a while since I've seen an Iranian footballer in the press, and with thousands and thousands of people praising their skill!

I was on reddit and seeing fans of Manchester United, Arsenal, Barcelona and many other teams asking when Biranvand will come to Europe and if he is good enough to play for their teams.

I think this guy will join Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Pouraligangi and Ezatollahi as the flagbearer of TM in the coming years.

Seriously, can you guys think of the last time Iran has had this much youth potential mixed with strong veteran players??

We are lucky and even though it is in our blood to complain about everything, we should just recognize that we are in a lucky time as TM fans. I truly do not fear any team with CQ at the helm and these players emerging!

I agree with you, we have always had emerging talent... but somewhere along the line they would make a poor decision which hindered their full potential. However, players like Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Pouraligangi, Beiranvand Ezzatollahi seem to have a professional mindset.

The future is bright.

Comment

First Beiranvand needs to win the Asian CL with Naft , then he can go to Real Madrid to replace Casilias

Comment

I appreciate Alireza Beiranvand.

But if he signs with a Sorkhabi team I will be very disappointed.

Comment

He has enough talent and a set of interesting unique attributes. He is also very young, having him grow in Europe would be amazing for us and i think he would deserve it
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I really hope he can be better than Rahmati was for us and be our GK for the next 10 years.

Comment

Beiranvand is now working with Tadeu's agency

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Great news, hopefully it opens the door to Europe for him.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  And apparently Taha Zareei isn't working with him now. So I guess we won't hear anymore "Taha Zareei is the next legend of Iran, he is much better and more talented than Beiranvand"

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    And apparently Taha Zareei isn't working with him now. So I guess we won't hear anymore "Taha Zareei is the next legend of Iran, he is much better and more talented than Beiranvand"

But we all appreciate his good intentions to help our players nonetheless

Comment

Haha, I was just about to say that, lol. I hope Beiranvand doesn't hear about that

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

But we all appreciate his good intentions to help our players nonetheless
                        Well of course, it goes without saying I have said it countless times myself as well

Comment

Beiranvand has character issues. I hope he stays away from TM until those are resolved.

Comment

yeah Beiranvand much better

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                              yeah Beiranvand much better
                              Bro what happened with Taha? Why did you stop working with him? And will you try to get Beiranvand to Europe now?

Comment

Working...
                              X