No announcement yet.

FIFA In Ruins After Police Raid!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way blatter talks, it seems like he has been assured of getting reelected.

David Gil barely wanted to shake his hands
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I guess the voting starts in 35 minutes (17:00 local time). 1st section of broadcast over now. Here's the live link:

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        I was on a call, what happend? It says broadcast over! Did they elect the president already?
        Yeah, His Eminence Mr. Goodarzi Al Goosfand was elected as next Fifa President.

Comment

I have no clue what's happening! lol

It looks like they amended their proposal to have a FIFA sub-committee to look into their grievances and insure their concerns are addressed, rather than asking for a ban on Israel.

I guess it's nice to see the Palestinians and Israeli come to an agreement on anything and finish a disagreement with hand-shakes rather than missiles and bombs.
          Wouldn't look too deep into this. It was done to take some focus of Blatter getting re-elected. Blatter already knows he's won this. It will be interesting to see what happens next.

Comment

BBC stream:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-congress.html

Comment

Actual Cover of FIFA weekly for this week:

What the cover should have been... "More Than a Shame"

Comment

Prince Ali is now talking ....
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah Hossein!

Great speech. This guy is young, energetic, sounds sincere and serious. Why would anyone vote for a tied, 80 year old senile fogy who has been in the middle of a corruption scandal for years?!!!

At this point, the only hope for change is if Blatter has a minor (non life threatening) heart-attack during his speech.

Comment

What the fuck is he saying, no English translation on the FIFA site?!!!

I should have taken bilingualism in Canada more seriously - lol. Zandi joon? Need translation

Comment

LOL @ the comments on the FIFA site on the live feed

Cheghadr k-o-s mige in martikeh

Comment

What the fuck is he saying, no English translation on the FIFA site?!!!

I should have taken bilingualism in Canada more seriously - lol. Zandi joon? Need translation
                        sorry Bi Honar jan biroonam nemitounam

Comment

blatter promises to install a committee to oversee events

just what fifa needs ..... one more committee so that committee members can receive even more bribes while they oversee other committee members taking bribes

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            sorry Bi Honar jan biroonam nemitounam
                            It's okay bro, I was just kidding. The English translation just started late.

Comment

I haven't heard this much jafangiat since AN's first address to the UN!!!

Comment

"Football needs a corrupt leader." - Sepp Blatter

Comment

Working...
                                X