Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    Sweden and Ireland will vote against blatter

Sweden also wants Russia WC to be in England, and to make a new pick for 2022
    i hope other big nations step up. where is germany,spain, france, italy!
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
      i hope other big nations step up. where is germany,spain, france, italy!
      I think all those will go against blatter, Its the African, South American, Asian countries who gain from a corrupt regime

Comment

Im sorry but Qatar does not have unlimited power here. USA has the strongest media in the world and if they want everyone to think Qatar cheated to get the world cup, they will do so effectively. No amount of underwater studios, Goldchained Camels, or Floating AC units will change that.

Also, it doesnt matter if small countries gain from corruption when it comes to Qatar keeping hosting.. If the top 10 nations/USA/Mexico/CostaRica/Sweden/Ireland in the world cup pull out Qatar 2022 will always be known as a sh*tty world cup.

Comment

Who are the opposing candidate against Blatter? If it is only the Jordanian dude then I take Blatter any time.

Comment

lol fifa keeps making stupid mistakes! latest

FIFA bans Swedish TV channel from referring to the FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015(R)(TM)(C)(FML) as "the World Cup"

In other words FIFA : "No to Racist, Yes to Sexist"

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
              Sweden and Ireland will vote against blatter

Sweden also wants Russia WC to be in England, and to make a new pick for 2022
              English are one of the biggest cheaters to get big competition (London 2012), US is not bad either (atlanta96, Salt lake city). Now the WC gone to qatar and Russia, 2 "unsexy" countries in their eyes, the anglo saxons dogs are barking.

When it is Qatar and Russia that host a big competition => it is corruption
              When it is USA, England, France, Australia => it is well done, congrats guys, great job you really deserve it

Both case are corruption, period!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                English are one of the biggest cheaters to get big competition (London 2012), US is not bad either (atlanta96, Salt lake city). Now the WC gone to qatar and Russia, 2 "unsexy" countries in their eyes, the anglo saxons dogs are barking.

When it is Qatar and Russia that host a big competition => it is corruption
                When it is USA, England, France, Australia => it is well done, congrats guys, great job you really deserve it

Both case are corruption, period!
                Have any of these countries openly acknowledged that they won their bid with bribing? Other than the arab country none of them have.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The Fifa people I've been talking with from Sweden, Scotland, England all show their support to Prince Ali baba from Jordan and say that Blatter must have known about this and that he must resign. The prince have alot of support but we all now how this will end anyway.

Or maybe Blatter will cancel the election for know if he is afraid that he will loose

Karl-Erik, swedish football federation

Scottish federation

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    Have any of these countries openly acknowledged that they won their bid with bribing? Other than the arab country none of them have.
                    london against Paris in 2012. Ah sorry it was just lobbying.

Comment

Its being reported on the BBC website that one of the charges includes corruption regarding the gifting of hosting rights to the 2010 World Cup to South Africa in exchange for 10 million dollars to some of the board of voters.

Comment

london against Paris in 2012. Ah sorry it was just lobbying.
                        Yup no open admission to bribing unlike the arab country's bid in which they openly admit to the bribing that took place.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Yup no open admission to bribing unlike the arab country's bid in which they openly admit to the bribing that took place.
                          Qatar corruption is brought in open place because it upsets US, Australia, England that expect all the competition to remain in the western world. When the latters do the same, it is done in a more subtile way and kept silent.

Comment

Qatar corruption is brought in open place because it upsets US, Australia, England that expect all the competition to remain in the western world. When the latters do the same, it is done in a more subtile way and kept silent.
                            You didn't read what I said correctly. The arab country is the only one who has openly admitted to using bribes to win their bid. No other host, whether or not they have bribed anyone, has admitted to doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              May it lead to the cancellation of the Soosk Desert World Cup!

Comment

You didn't read what I said correctly. The arab country is the only one who has openly admitted to using bribes to win their bid. No other host, whether or not they have bribed anyone, has admitted to doing so.
                                Where did they openly admitted? I surely miss something so.

Comment

Working...
                                X