Another questionable act by tractor fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    If this was about 1 flag 1 time I wouldn't have even replied...it's about so called Tractor fans allowing separatists agenda, violent behaviour, and hooliganism to be synonymous with their football...they need to be sanctioned, it is getting out of hand!
    I appreciate all that Ozone jaan, but a single dude who may very well have been Turkish, waving a Turkish flag doesn't really prove an agenda in this case, let alone a separatist one. Maybe I don't know, but is there a separatist movement in Azarbaijan for Turkey to annex the two provinces?!

As far as I knew, they either want to separate completely and be their own country or join Azerbaijan. In that sense, would it have been any different if some Brazilian dude showed up to the stadium waving a Brazilian flag?

Have you never taken an Iranian or Canadian flag and waived them in a game where neither country had any representation just to say Iran/Canada was there? I know I have. Does that automatically make me a separatist?

And we also have to consider the possibility IMHO that someone (rather than a group) did this just to be inflammatory. What better way for someone to make their case against separatism by doing an act that would be considered an inflammatory move by separatists?

I mean there are no shortage of possibilities here, not all of which point to an organized separatist agenda being displayed. I think assuming the worst of those possibilities is a little presumptuous on our part - at least in this one particular instant. I have no issues with cases where there was clear separatist agenda and of course there's no room for that in a sporting arena.

Comment

You guys sound like a bunch of nationalistic children. Iran is a country of dozens of ethnicities, deal and get over it.

Comment

I do not understand the problem with leaving a country when you don't like something. We all left Iran cause it sucked. We did not take the land with us. Sell and leave you damn separatists.

Comment

EVERYBODY LOVE EACH OTHER!!!!!

Comment

By the way for the separatist lovers, we're not saying they need to be Persian or name their kids Koroush or do exactly as we say - we're saying if they want to be part of another country they're free to leave.

Comment

Iran is their country. Many of them have been there for maybe hundreds of generations. Why don't you leave the f-ing country.

Oh right. You already did.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                I do not wish them to be kicked out for a single act. I wish them to be sanctioned, punished, for each and every act. If it results in so many (a number will have to be determined) fines, point deductions, and so on and so forth that for some reason they cannot stay in the PGL I am completely comfortable with that. I personally believe that had such rules been enforced, this team wouldn't be in the PGL let alone a title contender. Bad apples are everywhere, but it seems that Tractor fans more than any other abuse the privilege of attending a match, use sports venues as a political opportunity, and often mistreat and violate the rights of visiting fans...if only it were a 1 time thing.
                Well everything you posted is from over two years ago, except for this one guy. And if the reports are true, the guys is actually form Turkey.

So it looks like the club did it's job. Unless you have stuff from this season?

And the highlighted part is wrong. That title is still in the hands of PP and SS. Whether at home or away.
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Azarbaijan is Iran. There is nothing wrong with saying yashashin Azerbaijan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  There is everything wrong with saying "dorood bar azarbayejan." But there is everything wrong with "yashashin azarbayejan." Yashashin is a turkish work, with turkish roots from a turkish language which has absolutely no place in Iran, Azarbayejan or otherwise. They can either revert back to superior iranian dialect or move to turkey or azarbayejan. I'm sick of IR placating these people cause khamenei is turkish...

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
                    There is everything wrong with saying "dorood bar azarbayejan." But there is everything wrong with "yashashin azarbayejan." Yashashin is a turkish work, with turkish roots from a turkish language which has absolutely no place in Iran, Azarbayejan or otherwise. They can either revert back to superior iranian dialect or move to turkey or azarbayejan. I'm sick of IR placating these people cause khamenei is turkish...

I hope you are watching TM matches on your door-nama!
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by lookitzjesus69 View Post
                      Iran is their country. Many of them have been there for maybe hundreds of generations. Why don't you leave the f-ing country.

Oh right. You already did.
                      No. You clearly don't understand! It isn't their country. They are saying they don't consider it their country. They want to be part of another country. They're more than welcome to do that but they can't take Iran's land with them. They are more than welcome to speak Azari, have their celebrations and what not... but as part of Iran... not fakecountryian

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
                        We say "MASHALLAH KERMANSHAH" an Arabic word to cheer for our city. You are confused hamvatan. You live in a Muslim country, the backward religion of Arab people.. clean that mess first or as I said before do what we did and leave Iran forever or until this situation changes and democracy flourishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          No. You clearly don't understand! It isn't their country. They are saying they don't consider it their country. They want to be part of another country. They're more than welcome to do that but they can't take Iran's land with them. They are more than welcome to speak Azari, have their celebrations and what not... but as part of Iran... not fakecountryian
                          No they're not. Allowing them to speak that mongoloid language in Iran is the root cause of this entire problem. Gotta ban it entirely, with strict enforcement policies even on the elderly. This is Iran, you either speak an Iranic language or you pack up your bags and leave.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post
                            We say "MASHALLAH KERMANSHAH" an Arabic word to cheer for our city. You are confused hamvatan. You live in a Muslim country, the backward religion of Arab people.. clean that mess first or as I said before do what we did and leave Iran forever or until this situation changes and democracy flourishes.
                            When did I say that "Mashallah or inshallah or any allah" or arabic word is okay? But let's not obfuscate this thread with going deeper than we have to. This is about the accumulation of these separatist Azaris showing up in stadiums, holding up massive anti-Iran flags while BEING TOLERATED BY OTHER FANS INSIDE! As well as the cops, probably. How else did they slip that flag in anyhow? And this is like the 10th time I have seen this make the news in the past 3-4 years. Something gotta give. This is how you lose lands these days, not with military action. With people like them directing the rest of their community and would be sympathizers.

Comment

Wow this thread has gone absolute mad. Cannot believe my own eyes reading so many inappropriate and hateful comments and messages on this board (from both sides of the argument)

Our country and its people have turned into shambles, this thread is one conspicuous proof to prove my point. And most participants of this happen to be comprised of the more educated and "Open-minded" group, let alone the less educated people with close-minded state of mind inside the country...

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Wow this thread has gone absolute mad. Cannot believe my own eyes reading so many inappropriate and hateful comments and messages on this board (from both sides of the argument)

Our country and its people have turned into shambles, this thread is one conspicuous proof to prove my point. And most participants of this happen to be comprised of the more educated and "Open-minded" group, let alone the less educated people with close-minded state of mind inside the country...
                                Ya guys, I agree with the above post. My posts were directed at fan behaviour, slogans, and chants during football matches...let's stay on topic, and football related please! No need to ask for genocide and the deportation of people. This is going too far, please be respectful and civil.
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X