Another questionable act by tractor fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    that guy aint even Iranian, why is he doing that?
    Well, he have Iranian citizenship ^^
    sigpic

Comment

I love how this thread has over 100 replies and yet it was only started today
      It's so heated haha
      I mean in comparison to the others that were started yesterday or a few days ago, I personally find the statistics alarming
      Last edited by persianpopinjay; 05-11-2015, 03:22 AM.
      Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Originally posted by persianpopinjay View Post
        I love how this thread has over 100 replies and yet it was only started today
        It's so heated haha
        All this BS just to satisfy some crushed Esteghlali pride. It is really disgusting, throwing every cheap things you can get at the opponent team because they won a match! This is really low.

I suggest everyone goes back and delete his own posts. This thread is just ridiculous. Most of us fell for the trap.

Comment

I can't believe this thread has got so many pages. Some dude brings a flag into a stadium to get some attention and all the people who think that's a despicable act go out of their way to make sure he gets even more attention than he deserved or thought he would get!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            I can't believe this thread has got so many pages. Some dude brings a flag into a stadium to get some attention and all the people who think that's a despicable act go out of their way to make sure he gets even more attention than he deserved or thought he would get!
            If this was about 1 flag 1 time I wouldn't have even replied...it's about so called Tractor fans allowing separatists agenda, violent behaviour, and hooliganism to be synonymous with their football...they need to be sanctioned, it is getting out of hand!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Been to games in Shiraz, Esfahan, Mashad, never heard regional chants. Do you go to PP and SS games and chant "Tehran..."??? I am not stringing anything...but if Ali Daei is saying it, if we are seeing fans hold up anti-iran slogans, and chanting Khalij arabi...I think teams should be sanctioned...if it means Tiraxtur plays in closed stadiums or loses points (even relegation) so be it. And if what you say is true about other teams fans (so long as it is anti-iranian) they should also be sanctioned. In other world class leagues, teams are punished for the actions of even 1 fan (e.g., act of racism, hooliganism so forth)...

If all goes well, Tractor Sazi will lose, and we can hear the last of their fans thinking 80% of Iranians are Tiraxtur fans. Iran is more than just Azarbaijan, Azarbaijan is part of Iran
              The problem with this line of thinking is that you are assuming security and the stadium are in the hands of Tractor Sazi.

They are not. This isn't some private team in a world class league. This is a government owned team in the PGL. The club has no say in matters of security. If you have been to any games in Iran you would know this.

The military controls the security. So it doesn't make sense for you to blame the club or the fans for a few people being out of line. They have no control over it.

And all you people saying "I would beat them up, etc..." No you wouldn't. If you had any idea how laws in Iran worked, you wouldn't say such silly things. At least look up the amount of diyeh you have to pay for breaking someone's fingernail, then make these bold statements.
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                If this was about 1 flag 1 time I wouldn't have even replied...it's about so called Tractor fans allowing separatists agenda, violent behaviour, and hooliganism to be synonymous with their football...they need to be sanctioned, it is getting out of hand!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Again, the only thing the club controls are the ballboys.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                  Again, the only thing the club controls are the ballboys.
                  That's fine...no one is asking the club to control anything...but FIFA has strict laws about hooliganism, politics in sports, and racism. No amount of police, security forces, and agents can stop these acts. It has to come from within. It has to be the Tractor Sazi fans who call themselves out, and say "hey maybe this isn't appropriate" like Ali Daei did. Fans are always going to be rowdy, I get it, happens in every sport in ever league at every level...but when lines are crossed, fans need to pay a price. I will give you several examples from around the world to show you this isn't a novel idea:

Some more relevant ones (i.e., political)

http://ukrnews.today/uefa-to-investi...ukraine-match/

The Minsk publication Pressball said the BFF could be punished for allowing fans to chant “political slogans” and for the “lack of security at the game.”

http://www.scotlandnow.dailyrecord.c...d-uefa-4150513
                  http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/0...stinian-flags/

Celtic and St Johnstone fined by UEFA for displaying Palestinian flags at European games

http://rt.com/news/poland-football-fans-clashes-692/

'Disperse red ragtags!': Poland ‘ashamed’ of nationalist hooligans attacking Russian fans. “We’re strictly against politics influencing football in any way. Football is beyond politics,” Fursenko said, stressing that the situation when a peaceful march is attacked by politically-motivated groups of trained brawlers is “absolutely unacceptable.”

Fursenko noted that Russian fans were behaving correctly and carried no political banners. Some were attending the match with children – but even families were attacked, he stressed. “Russian fans did not provoke anybody. Everything they did was in response to aggressive actions of Polish fans.

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Dutch-...the-gas-396413

A Dutch soccer club is working to identify fans who chanted anti-Semitic slogans about the Holocaust during a match with a rival team from Amsterdam...Utrecht supporters chanted the slogans to insult rival fans, whom they often call “Jews” because of the historical Jewish presence in Amsterdam, which is sometimes colloquially called “Mokum” after the Yiddish word for “place.”
                  A Dutch soccer club is working to identify fans who chanted anti-Semitic slogans about the Holocaust during a match with a rival team from Amsterdam.

As well as other examples of similar behaviour we have seen from Tractor matches.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/busine...ns/519097.html
                  http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/russ...cism-1.3023278
                  http://www.espnfc.com/spanish-primer...rcelona-chants
                  http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...ticle20910961/

Comment

^^I understand that it happens around the world.

My only "beef" was you wishing the team to be kicked out of the PGL as if the team is complicit in these acts.

You should wish for a resolution, not for a collective punishment based on the acts of a few individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                      ^^I understand that it happens around the world.

My only "beef" was you wishing the team to be kicked out of the PGL as if the team is complicit in these acts.

You should wish for a resolution, not for a collective punishment based on the acts of a few individuals.
                      I do not wish them to be kicked out for a single act. I wish them to be sanctioned, punished, for each and every act. If it results in so many (a number will have to be determined) fines, point deductions, and so on and so forth that for some reason they cannot stay in the PGL I am completely comfortable with that. I personally believe that had such rules been enforced, this team wouldn't be in the PGL let alone a title contender. Bad apples are everywhere, but it seems that Tractor fans more than any other abuse the privilege of attending a match, use sports venues as a political opportunity, and often mistreat and violate the rights of visiting fans...if only it were a 1 time thing.

Comment

Teraxtor is now a disgusting pan-turk team with filthy separatist supporters and has no place in the PERSIAN gulf league. Azaris should stand up to these separatist filths or there team should be thrown out of the PGL for a year until they learn ke to kodom abo khak hastan, IRAN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doroudi View Post
                          All separatists need to be put in front of a firing squad. Period.
                          What the fuck man.
                          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                            the level of ignorance in this threat is unbelievable. my IQ just dropped by going through some these posts here.

I hope Tractor wins the league and put an end to this none sense
                            It's "thread" not "threat".

Comment

These are not "questionable" acts. These are acts of treason happening in OUR stadiums in front of our own eyes. We must do something to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                                But seriously though, I can't wait for the TM squad list to be revealed (it's supposed to be revealed today) so we can end this thread.
                                Ay gofti, Damet garm be khoda!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Keano; 05-11-2015, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X