No announcement yet.

Another questionable act by tractor fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys should quit being sensitive on this subject. The more you worry about it the more they are motivated to do such things.

I have had numerous discussions with Separatists on social media about Where Azerbaijan belongs to and what is an Azeri vs Turk from Turkey. It is very obvious that they have a illusive and constructed version of history and they ignore facts. Not going into the details here. However there are so many problems in Iran for ethnic minorities which cause them to unite in a vigorous way and develop fanatical ideas.

So you Tehranies or so called "Ariyayi Persians" on here, if you really care about Iran first care to respect Azeris and congratulate them for almost winning the title. It is a big thing for us, lots of people are proud and happy about it. If you don't you are doing exactly what those separatists want, to separate us, to create hatred. You are playing in their little game. So be wise about this.

Also realize how badly the ethnic minorities are in Iran, Why can't Azeris learn Turkish in school, why can't Azeris write in their own language. This is a big deal and a very silly discrimination in 21st century. If you really care about Iran you should be fair and listen to the issues of ethnic minorities so they don't feel discriminated and isolated.

Comment

Originally posted by dash_sina View Post
      You guys should quit being sensitive on this subject. The more you worry about it the more they are motivated to do such things.

I have had numerous discussions with Separatists on social media about Where Azerbaijan belongs to and what is an Azeri vs Turk from Turkey. It is very obvious that they have a illusive and constructed version of history and they ignore facts. Not going into the details here. However there are so many problems in Iran for ethnic minorities which cause them to unite in a vigorous way and develop fanatical ideas.

So you Tehranies or so called "Ariyayi Persians" on here, if you really care about Iran first care to respect Azeris and congratulate them for almost winning the title. It is a big thing for us, lots of people are proud and happy about it. If you don't you are doing exactly what those separatists want, to separate us, to create hatred. You are playing in their little game. So be wise about this.

Also realize how badly the ethnic minorities are in Iran, Why can't Azeris learn Turkish in school, why can't Azeris write in their own language. This is a big deal and a very silly discrimination in 21st century. If you really care about Iran you should be fair and listen to the issues of ethnic minorities so they don't feel discriminated and isolated.
      although i agree with most of your post specially in regards to congratulating azaris and not painting all with one brush i do however disagree with the gist of your post. all iranians are bad off why should minorities be seperated than other iranians and handed out apologies and sympathies? who should do this sympathizing the other iranians who have it just as bad? maybe the azari valieh faghih should sympathize more? "aryan persians" (that you so mockingly put) are not stupid and they clearly see that for certain ethnicities (edit:sub cultures) in iran there seems to be a false ethnocentric bagh bagh garbage and i hate to break it to you but azaris are one of those groups. please do tell us where azaris came from? if azaris are not the decedents of the same "aryan persians" that seem to bother you so much i will chop my penis off! where did the azaris come from? please answer me this! where did the kurds come from? how many years do you go back to trace your roots? if you go back long enough you will see these are all tghe same ethnicity with sub cultures stemming from the same tree of cultures and languages.

you should be allowed to cherish and treasure every culture i believe even the most basic cultures and languages in africa should be cherished and passed on but do not forget that farsi is also your language and culture. in iran there are 3 groups that do lots of bagh bagh and are very ethnocentric and by now it is well known by the rest of iranians. it is time to look inwards read some books and stop bagh baghing. kurds, azaris and arabs need to get out of their village and embrace the greater iran. where did azaris come from?
      Last edited by hzv; 05-10-2015, 05:25 PM.

Comment

i would not call azaris, fars, lors, kurds...ethnicity s even as i believe the term sub culture is way more suitable.

Comment

The problem that I see here in this forum often is that people generalize everything so fast. They blame the whole country, race or religion because of acts of couple of individual idiots and then we come and hate on everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
            Again, that doesn't justify condemning an entire team and its supporters.

How many people in the stadium even see these things let alone have a chance to react to them.

I've been to two Tractor games at Azadi against Esteghlal. Here are the videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w5mTawraSk

That's the first, you can see the rest in the links. The only thing they did was chant for their team and in the second match they first clashed with the guards, then made up and cheered for them.

The only disgusting thing I heard at either of those two matches was an entire section of Esteghlal fans chanting "Eshak, eshak" which in my opinion, is worse than a few separatists sneaking in a picture with a stupid sign.
            Yasashin Azarbaijan is not cheering for Tiraxtur...I will let you figure the rest out. Do SS or PP fans say "Faghat Tehran"...or do Sepahan's fans chear "Esfahan nesfeh Jahan"? Only Tiraxtur fans keep this Yasashin Azarbaijan chant up which is debatable at best.

Azadi is not Tiraxtur's home stadium mate...even so, here is a video countering yours...tell me how many Grey Wolf symbols do you see?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKDZSxUjal8

And here are the Tractor Sazi fans beating up a few non-turks who protested the anti-Iran flags, banners, and slogans...just a few people? Watch it all. I am all for banning Tractor Sazi FC and I hope they do not win the title!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZekf82iDXk

Another video of the same type of hooliganism!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpm-uTGfSFg

Originally posted by hzv View Post
            although i agree with most of your post specially in regards to congratulating azaris and not painting all with one brush i do however disagree with the gist of your post. all iranians are bad off why should minorities be seperated than other iranians and handed out apologies and sympathies? who should do this sympathizing the other iranians who have it just as bad? maybe the azari valieh faghih should sympathize more? "aryan persians" (that you so mockingly put) are not stupid and they clearly see that for certain ethnicities (edit:sub cultures) in iran there seems to be a false ethnocentric bagh bagh garbage and i hate to break it to you but azaris are one of those groups. please do tell us where azaris came from? if azaris are not the decedents of the same "aryan persians" that seem to bother you so much i will chop my penis off! where did the azaris come from? please answer me this! where did the kurds come from? how many years do you go back to trace your roots? if you go back long enough you will see these are all tghe same ethnicity with sub cultures stemming from the same tree of cultures and languages.

you should be allowed to cherish and treasure every culture i believe even the most basic cultures and languages in africa should be cherished and passed on but do not forget that farsi is also your language and culture. in iran there are 3 groups that do lots of bagh bagh and are very ethnocentric and by now it is well known by the rest of iranians. it is time to look inwards read some books and stop bagh baghing. kurds, azaris and arabs need to get out of their village and embrace the greater iran. where did azaris come from?

The problem is people have confused Ethnic pride with national pride...and believe that because you are ethnically similar to one group you must also be nationally united with them despite historical evidence to the counter. Let's forget Azari, who in Iran doesn't feel oppressed? Please stand up? Esfahani's believe they are getting royally screwed, Khuzestani, Lor's...vah vah vah...so what makes an Azeri deserve more than the next person? What gives Azarbaijan the right to bully the rest of the nation? Why are fans of visiting teams getting beaten up at Tiraxtur matches? It's a constant issue...in fact, since I am familiar with the state of Zob Ahan, I know that they encourage their fans (as does Sepahan) not to visit Tabriz for matches due to safety concerns! This is not right, and sanctions need to be put in place. If Tiraxtur was in any other league, they woulda been screwed for points, and possibly relegated, let alone playing for the title!
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Azadi is not Tiraxtur's home stadium mate...even so, here is a video countering yours...tell me how many Grey Wolf symbols do you see?

And here are the Tractor Sazi fans beating up a few non-turks who protested the anti-Iran flags
              , banners, and slogans...just a few people? Watch it all. Ban Tractor Sazi FC!

What?! That banner was talking about Qarabag, I couldn't make it out entirely, but what does that have to do with anything anti-Iranian? So beating up an IR intelligence officer is now and Iranian?!

I saw people get beaten up at the Iran Bahrain match for holding up pro IR signs. Is that also anti-Iranian?

You are really grasping at straws with these videos and your call for punishment of banning Tractor doesn't fit the crime of a few football hooligans.
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Azarbayjan maare Irane. anyone who disagrees can go spin.

Comment

What?! That banner was talking about Qarabag, I couldn't make it out entirely, but what does that have to do with anything anti-Iranian? So beating up an IR intelligence officer is now and Iranian?!

I saw people get beaten up at the Iran Bahrain match for holding up pro IR signs. Is that also anti-Iranian?

You are really grasping at straws with these videos and your call for punishment of banning Tractor doesn't fit the crime of a few football hooligans.
                  He was a fan...not an officer...who determined he was an intelligence officer? Was it his sweater, or his leather jacket that made him an agent? He looks like any other fan in the stadium. Of course in Iran they will label anyone anything because he/she opposes the anti-iranian acts. Listen to the chants after as well.

Inja Iran-e Azarbaijan maleh Iraneh! Hear it from King Daei! Daei even questions cheering azarbaijan az khejalat avar! Vaghean! Rugs, be gholeh Daei, chera khodeteh gool mizani?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za4gvbrFyjE

Comment

Yasashin Azarbaijan is not cheering for Tiraxtur...I will let you figure the rest out. Do SS or PP fans say "Faghat Tehran"...or do Sepahan's fans chear "Esfahan nesfeh Jahan"? Only Tiraxtur fans keep this Yasashin Azarbaijan chant up which is debatable at best.

And here are the Tractor Sazi fans beating up a few non-turks who protested the anti-Iran flags, banners, and slogans...just a few people? Watch it all. I am all for banning Tractor Sazi FC and I hope they do not win the title!

So i watched that video again. It says something about the Mosque in Aghdam being like a beyt ol moqadas, a holy place. The reason for this is because during the Qarabag war between Armenia and Baku, that town was heavily shelled by Armenia. IR supported Armenia during that war. Baku started the war, but there are many Azaris in Iran who are sympathetic to the plight of Azaris who were forced to flee towns like Aghdam. Aghdam is now a ghost town controlled by Artsakh(Nagarno-Qarabagh), a defacto Armenian controlled territory under the guise of an independent nation known as Nagarno-Qarabagh.. Interestingly, I was there last year and was given a visa by the new country to visit. Which also means that Baku will arrest me if I ever try to enter there since I have that visa in my passport. They claim the land is occupied.

Anyway, there were reports a few years back that Armenian soldiers turned the only Mosque in Aghdar into tavileh by letting cows go in there. This caused outraged to hardcore Muslims and Azaris.

So what happened in that video? A guy opens up that banner and an IR thug gets mad that he is relating some mosque in Aghdam to beyt ol moghadas.

Here are the pictures. It has nothing to do with what you claimed:

You can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agdam_Mosque

Comment

He was a fan...not an officer...who determined he was an intelligence officer? Was it his sweater, or his leather jacket that made him an agent? He looks like any other fan in the stadium. Of course in Iran they will label anyone anything because he/she opposes the anti-iranian acts. Listen to the chants after as well.

Inja Iran-e Azarbaijan maleh Iraneh! Hear it from King Daei! Daei even questions cheering azarbaijan az khejalat avar! Vaghean! Rugs, be gholeh Daei, chera khodeteh gool mizani?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za4gvbrFyjE

Because that is what the video says. What was anti-Iranian about the banner?

Do you speak Azari by the way? They chanted the same thing they did in the videos I made. "Azarbayjan var olsun, istemeyen kor olsun". It's a very common saying. It translates to roughly "Azarbayjan exists, may those who do not wish this be blinded". This is chanted at all matches. It has nothing to do with separatists movements. It's against those that don't respect the Azari provinces.

I think you should listen to Daei's words, or at least to what the Azari's are saying

Comment

So i watched that video again. It says something about the Mosque in Aghdam being like a beyt ol moqadas, a holy place. The reason for this is because during the Qarabag war between Armenia and Baku, that town was heavily shelled by Armenia. IR supported Armenia during that war. Baku started the war, but there are many Azaris in Iran who are sympathetic to the plight of Azaris who were forced to flee towns like Aghdam. Aghdam is now a ghost town controlled by Artsakh(Nagarno-Qarabagh), a defacto Armenian controlled territory under the guise of an independent nation known as Nagarno-Qarabagh.. Interestingly, I was there last year and was given a visa by the new country to visit. Which also means that Baku will arrest me if I ever try to enter there since I have that visa in my passport. They claim the land is occupied.

Anyway, there were reports a few years back that Armenian soldiers turned the only Mosque in Aghdar into tavileh by letting cows go in there. This caused outraged to hardcore Muslims and Azaris.

So what happened in that video? A guy opens up that banner and an IR thug gets mad that he is relating some mosque in Aghdam to beyt ol moghadas.

Here are the pictures. It has nothing to do with what you claimed:

You can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agdam_Mosque
                        Why do you assume the reaction of the fans is to that banner? There are several other banners in a stadium...of course the Azari separatists who posts the video is going to say he was an IR agent, and we were just being good polite choir boys...ok, so that's 1 video. Now the grey wolf symbol we heard a few pages back is innocent and similar to the texas longhorns...ok that is also excused...and Ali Daei, well he is just getting old and senile...ok case closed, Yasashin Azarbaijan, Khalijeh Arabi, and South Azarbaijan is not Iran! Great!

Comment

Because that is what the video says. What was anti-Iranian about the banner?

"Azarbayjan exists, may those who do not wish this be blinded". This is chanted at all matches. It has nothing to do with separatists movements. It's against those that don't respect the Azari provinces.

I think you should listen to Daei's words, or at least to what the Azari's are saying
                          So how is that cheering for Tiraxtur FC? What other group, region in Iran cheers for their team in such a way? Again sometimes it's what we do not hear that is louder than what we do hear. No I am not an Azari or Turk...

Comment

Why do you assume the reaction of the fans is to that banner? There are several other banners in a stadium...of course the Azari separatists who posts the video is going to say he was an IR agent, and we were just being good polite choir boys...ok, so that's 1 video. Now the grey wolf symbol we heard a few pages back is innocent and similar to the texas longhorns...ok that is also excused...and Ali Daei, well he is just getting old and senile...ok case closed, Yasashin Azarbaijan, Khalijeh Arabi, and South Azarbaijan is not Iran! Great!
                            I don't know how to say it in English since it's hard to translate from Azari. Filme mige "bebinid mellat chetor barkhord mikonan ba ye ma'mour-e kha'en (sazman-e ettela-at) ke man'e-e baz shodan-e ye plakard shod ke neveshte "Masjed-e Aghdam ye beyt-ol moqqadas ast". Again, refer back to what I wrote.

Again, the point is, you are painting all Tractor fans due to the actions of a few.

Comment

So how is that cheering for Tiraxtur FC? What other group, region in Iran cheers for their team in such a way? Again sometimes it's what we do not hear that is louder than what we do hear. No I am not an Azari or Turk...
                              Because Tractor Sazi is in Tabriz, and Tabriz is in Azarbayjan.

Foolad has chants like that about Khouzestan.

I heard Malavan has chants like that too.

Essentially any regional team will have chants like that.

The problem is, you have this idea in your head, and you are trying to string chants and videos you do not understand in an attempt to make this point you already sold yourself on.

Comment

the level of ignorance in this threat is unbelievable. my IQ just dropped by going through some these posts here.

I hope Tractor wins the league and put an end to this none sense
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X