Another questionable act by tractor fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugs View Post
    Most SS, PP, Sepahan fans I know don't want any other team doing well other than their own.

I think this support for all Iranian teams is something normal among the people outside of Iran.

I personally don't support PP or SS in the ACL. Why would I?
    That is true. That's because we didn't grow up in the enviroment with Iranian clubs where you really fall in love with one club and would die for it.
    It's like that in most other countries too, they hate their rivals and wish them the worst in international tournaments too.

But if that is the case then what is wrong with people not wanting Tractor Sazi to succeed? As long as it has nothing to do with ethnicity, but rather just the club.
    I personally don't want to see Tractor embarrass us again in the ACL, that's all, I don't care about if it's a club from Azerbaijan, Tehran, Esfahan or anywhere else.

Comment

my father was also not so pleased by this, me also not...
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        That is true. That's because we didn't grow up in the enviroment with Iranian clubs where you really fall in love with one club and would die for it.
        It's like that in most other countries too, they hate their rivals and wish them the worst in international tournaments too.

But if that is the case then what is wrong with people not wanting Tractor Sazi to succeed? As long as it has nothing to do with ethnicity, but rather just the club.
        I personally don't want to see Tractor embarrass us again in the ACL, that's all, I don't care about if it's a club from Azerbaijan, Tehran, Esfahan or anywhere else.
        Nothing
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

nothing wrong with tractor fans saying yashasin azarbijan and nothing wrong with them saying azarbijan aroosieh tehran koonsoozieh. however to simply maast maali all these b.s separatist acts is wrong. tractor fans need to nip this in the butt as there is no doubt that other iranians will not like such actions. i personally would like to know how that guy gets away with waving turkey flag in azadi with no Turkish team playing? if i am sitting there that guy is getting a proper beating! if you say something in a blog against the profit you will get executed how is it that these individuals are not detained even? how is it that no one punches that guy in the mouth? i think azaris need to look inwards a bit and deal with these fake azarbijanis. same goes for separatist kurds and arabs too.

Comment

Azarbaijan is Iran. There is nothing wrong with saying yashashin Azerbaijan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              Azarbaijan is Iran. There is nothing wrong with saying yashashin Azerbaijan

Of course there's nothing wrong with it. What's wrong is Iranians riding the dick of Turkey or the fake Azerbaijan.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                Of course there's nothing wrong with it. What's wrong is Iranians riding the dick of Turkey or the fake Azerbaijan.
                I agree

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

This is too funny. People who have never lived in Iran making bold statements as if they have any idea of regional pride. You guys are worse that USA hillbillies who watch one little clip on Iran and use that to deduce qualities about the entire population...

So next time a Foolad fan yells "faghat Khuzestan", I expect the same people to have the same reaction....

Or if Malavan fans chant "Gilan Gilan" I expect you guys to label all Gilani fans as Separatists and even communists.... After all, where was Mirza Kouchak Khan from?

I also expect you all to call for Hichkas's and any other Tehrani rapper's head who utters "021" in any of their songs....

The amount of idiocy is remarkable here....

Next thread suggestion: post a picture of a PP fan holding a " ya hossein" banner and label all PP fans as hezbollahi..
                  You have regional pride confused with anti-Iran sentiments. I am all for Yasashin Azarbaijan, Esfahan Nesfe Jahan, and things like 021...but I am not for Arabian Gulf, Grey Wolves, South Azarbaijan is not Iran...nor am I for Khuzestan is Arabistan or any other BS like that. In the USA, if you carry a confederate flag, you are a backward hillbilly, in Canada, those who say "mon pays le Quebec" are viewed as separatists anti-Canadians and frowned upon. You never see people pull these stunts at national sporting events...nor should we allow it in Iran.

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  One guy carries a Turkey flag and people ask for murder. Lol
                  1 bullet isn't a problem, what about an entire army with bullets? This is a long standing thing with Tiraxtur fans...remember the stadium packed grey wolves sign, or the South Azarbaijan isn't Iran, or the Arabian gulf chants? If not let me remind you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRfQ52cz7TE

http://footballpopular.com/photos/v_...4028294798.jpg

Just like racism by BPL fans can cost teams points, the same should happen hear. Eventually we can get this POS team relegated as their fans do not deserve to have a team in the top flight. Such a disgrace.
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                    Well the only Reason i support Juventus now is to get more places for the Serie A in the CL again! Thats the only reason, But Iran already has 4 spots so i get your point.

In the end i think everyone wants our clubs to do well cause they think that if the clubs progress so will our nationalteam in the long run.

But what you said is true and i have also noticed that PP And SS fans support Sepahan with all their heart right now for just 1 simple reason. Hate for Tiraxtor, what is this hate based on? Well RAcism and a fair of propaganda that they are all separatists and want to destroy Iran.
                    A true sports fan, which a majority of us are, only want their team to do well and f the rest. I only want Zob Ahan to do well, and I hate it when Sepahan, PP, or SS win...why because we consider these our rivals. Do I care if Tiraxtur wins? I'd rather Zob win, but better them than my rivals...I do not blame SS and PP fans for hating on Tiraxtur if Tiraxtur is their rivals...it's logic. Just as much as I am a Toronto Maple Leafs fan (hockey), I do not want any of the original 6 teams (Boston, Montreal, NY, Chicago, Detroit) besides my Toronto to win...do I care if the rest do...nope, as long as my leafs are not knocked out because of them. Sports is about competitiveness, and rivalries...it's not racist to want Tiraxtur to lose, it's just rivalry The longer you are a top team, you generate more enemies...that's generally how sports work. Don't believe me, look at what Miami Heat did when they had Lebron and were unstoppable...they were the hated team, now no one cares about them.

Originally posted by PersianLegion
                    If second photo is not photoshoped, then it is not acceptable. Simply beat the shit out those showing the sign since it belongs to a terrorist ultra-racist organization called grey jackals.
                    Thousands more exists...facebook fan pages...it's sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
                      If second photo is not photoshoped, then it is not acceptable. Simply beat the shit out those showing the sign since it belongs to a terrorist ultra-racist organization called grey jackals.
                      Dadash, Tractor are knowns as the Red Wolves and that's just their handsign, nothing political. The hand sign is quite normal in sports. There are some other sport examples on wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_of_the_horns
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hook_%27em_Horns
                      Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                        Dadash, Tractor are knowns as the Red Wolves and that's just their handsign, nothing political. The hand sign is quite normal in sports. There are some other sport examples on wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_of_the_horns
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hook_%27em_Horns
                        You are comparing the U of Texas, and Texas Longhorns symbol (which is based on their mascot) with a pan-turkish symbol? I will let you believe that that is the symbol for the "Red Wolves"...next you will tell us that the Middle Finger is a fans way of saying "we are number 1" lol

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          You have regional pride confused with anti-Iran sentiments. I am all for Yasashin Azarbaijan, Esfahan Nesfe Jahan, and things like 021...but I am not for Arabian Gulf, Grey Wolves, South Azarbaijan is not Iran...nor am I for Khuzestan is Arabistan or any other BS like that. In the USA, if you carry a confederate flag, you are a backward hillbilly, in Canada, those who say "mon pays le Quebec" are viewed as separatists anti-Canadians and frowned upon. You never see people pull these stunts at national sporting events...nor should we allow it in Iran.

1 bullet isn't a problem, what about an entire army with bullets? This is a long standing thing with Tiraxtur fans...remember the stadium packed grey wolves sign, or the South Azarbaijan isn't Iran, or the Arabian gulf chants? If not let me remind you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRfQ52cz7TE

http://footballpopular.com/photos/v_...4028294798.jpg

Just like racism by BPL fans can cost teams points, the same should happen hear. Eventually we can get this POS team relegated as their fans do not deserve to have a team in the top flight. Such a disgrace.

That is all fine. But here we are talking about one fan who may be Turkish, waving a flag.

You are condemning the entire lot of Tractor fans because of what? Because at most the actions of 50 people?

Comment

That is all fine. But here we are talking about one fan who may be Turkish, waving a flag.

You are condemning the entire lot of Tractor fans because of what? Because at most the actions of 50 people?
                            Sometimes it's what you don't see that is just as condemnable. Besides Ali Daei calling out the fans, when have we seen other Tiraxtur fans call out this pan-seperatist BS? When they were chanting against Karim Bagheri (an Azeri himself), Khalij Arabi, or those slogans, where was the outcry? Even here, we have members defending the grey wolf symbol. Inaction in some cases is a loud statement about how some (I won't say many) feel about this whole situation.

I know for a fact if a Zob or Sepahani fan or fans chanted Khaleej Arabi, they would get beaten up, booed, and tossed out of the stadium, not by the authorities, but by the passionate fans themselves. This fan may have been from Turkey, fine...but I just posted a lot more anti-Iranian sentiments that can't be dismissed as just 1 single fan.

It has become so disgusting that even an Iranian legend like Daei couldn't ignore the controversy. Afarin be Ali Daei...straight from a true Azarbaijani's mouth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yDLivv5kjw

"Shoma jaeh man, Ali Daei Ahl Azarbaijaneh...on keh be man migeh bigheyrat...be Karim tohin mikonan...shoma bayad olgoo bashid bara tamameh Iran...shoma toh shahreh khodesh (in reference to Karim) fosh midid....inja Iran-e, Azarbaijan maleh Iran....chera toh estadium Ataturk tashvigh mikonan...inja Iran-e Azarbaijan maleh Iran faramoush nakonid"...

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              Sometimes it's what you don't see that is just as condemnable. Besides Ali Daei calling out the fans, when have we seen other Tiraxtur fans call out this pan-seperatist BS? When they were chanting against Karim Bagheri (an Azeri himself), Khalij Arabi, or those slogans, where was the outcry? Even here, we have members defending the grey wolf symbol. Inaction in some cases is a loud statement about how some (I won't say many) feel about this whole situation.

I know for a fact if a Zob or Sepahani fan or fans chanted Khaleej Arabi, they would get beaten up, booed, and tossed out of the stadium, not by the authorities, but by the passionate fans themselves. This fan may have been from Turkey, fine...but I just posted a lot more anti-Iranian sentiments that can't be dismissed as just 1 single fan.

It has become so disgusting that even an Iranian legend like Daei couldn't ignore the controversy. Afarin be Ali Daei...straight from a true Azarbaijani's mouth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yDLivv5kjw

"Shoma jaeh man, Ali Daei Ahl Azarbaijaneh...on keh be man migeh bigheyrat...be Karim tohin mikonan...shoma bayad olgoo bashid bara tamameh Iran...shoma toh shahreh khodesh (in reference to Karim) fosh midid....inja Iran-e, Azarbaijan maleh Iran....chera toh estadium Ataturk tashvigh mikonan...inja Iran-e Azarbaijan maleh Iran faramoush nakonid"...
                              Again, that doesn't justify condemning an entire team and its supporters.

How many people in the stadium even see these things let alone have a chance to react to them.

I've been to two Tractor games at Azadi against Esteghlal. Here are the videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w5mTawraSk

That's the first, you can see the rest in the links. The only thing they did was chant for their team and in the second match they first clashed with the guards, then made up and cheered for them.

The only disgusting thing I heard at either of those two matches was an entire section of Esteghlal fans chanting "Eshak, eshak" which in my opinion, is worse than a few separatists sneaking in a picture with a stupid sign.

Comment

So much noise and magnification of a single idiot's idiotic act in the stadium for having raised Turkey's flag? Through thousands of TS fans waving their club's flag, you guys' best shot is to pick on that single imbecile who for all I know may be a Turkish fan of TS, and then turn in fully into an Azerbaijan and Azeri bashing thread? Bandwagonsm at its best!

Comment

Working...
                                X