Another questionable act by tractor fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugs View Post
    This is too funny. People who have never lived in Iran making bold statements as if they have any idea of regional pride. You guys are worse that USA hillbillies who watch one little clip on Iran and use that to deduce qualities about the entire population...

So next time a Foolad fan yells "faghat Khuzestan", I expect the same people to have the same reaction....

Or if Malavan fans chant "Gilan Gilan" I expect you guys to label all Gilani fans as Separatists and even communists.... After all, where was Mirza Kouchak Khan from?

I also expect you all to call for Hichkas's and any other Tehrani rapper's head who utters "021" in any of their songs....

The amount of idiocy is remarkable here....

Next thread suggestion: post a picture of a PP fan holding a " ya hossein" banner and label all PP fans as hezbollahi..
    I agree with you. I don't think it is anything wrong with 'Yashasin Azerbaijan' since they're probably referring to their province, not the country.

However OP was also right on his point with that flag, that is clearly a separatist. Tractor unfortunately has quite a few of them, we've seen it before with the banners saying 'Azerbaijan is not Iran' and other slogans.
    But that is not the case for tha Yashasin slogans I believe.
    It can only be expected to see a couple of idiots in a population of 10+ million people.

And a lot of the bad blood against Tractor can partly be understood, not the racist stuff, but about not wanting their club to do too well, after all, they keep embarrassing us on the international stage year after year!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      Like seriously the amount of nationalism in this forum is too damn high. Everyone turns in to a fascist that are willing to kill anyone. Not much difference between some of you guys and ISIS. But i guess you are to blind to see it.
      can you fuck off already please. All you do on these forums is talk smack about ethnic persians and praise every other ethnicity that has something against us, from arabs, kurds to turks.

and before you start talking shit, I'm 1/4 azari

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        can you fuck off already please. All you do on these forums is talk smack about ethnic persians and praise every other ethnicity that has something against us, from arabs, kurds to turks.

and before you start talking I'm half persian so foook off you to! The majority of an ethnicity tend to look down on the rest. Its like this all over the world why would Iran be some kind of a holy place were everyone is equal and love each other and racism does not exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post

Mate I have to disagree. The thing with Zamboor is he is very multi cultural, he praises all different cultures, including Persian.

Saying that that is all he talks about on these forums, is just wrong, he was pretty much the one who started this entire Iraqidoping campaign for the sake of Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            I agree with you. I don't think it is anything wrong with 'Yashasin Azerbaijan' since they're probably referring to their province, not the country.

However OP was also right on his point with that flag, that is clearly a separatist. Tractor unfortunately has quite a few of them, we've seen it before with the banners saying 'Azerbaijan is not Iran' and other slogans.
            But that is not the case for tha Yashasin slogans I believe.
            It can only be expected to see a couple of idiots in a population of 10+ million people.

And a lot of the bad blood against Tractor can partly be understood, not the racist stuff, but about not wanting their club to do too well, after all, they keep embarrassing us on the international stage year after year!
            Che rabti dare?

Nothing has been more embarrassing than not faxing your team list to the AFC and getting disqualified.

Plus, neither you nor I nor anyone here knows why that guy brought a Turkish flag. So any guess, is just that, a guess. It's not uncommon to bring flags to games. If that were the case, then we should hang every team from Abadan! Especially with their theory of separation from Brazil!

But even in the worst case, this is one guy with one flag. The hezbollah stuff is much more at PP and SS games, are they Islamists separatists now? Should we hate all SS and PP fans? They have embarrassed us more in the ACL too! Don't just look at this year.
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
              It is not funny dude. Last summer when I went to Tehran, I went to buy fruits in "Meydan Tarebar" and all employees were Kurds. I asked for two kilo they gave me 5 kilo and didn't want me to take the ruined fruits out. They were keep saying it is "dar ham" until I started talking Kurdish to them. I knew few words and sentences. The guy just laughed and let me do my separating process! It is good at from on angle but alarming from another stand point of view! Do you get what I am trying to say?
              are 100% ! Just issue the order and i will do everything to kill everyone and free the land from the kurds like my old friend Kim told me to do!

Comment

Che rabti dare?

Nothing has been more embarrassing than not faxing your team list to the AFC and getting disqualified.

Plus, neither you nor I nor anyone here knows why that guy brought a Turkish flag. So any guess, is just that, a guess. It's not uncommon to bring flags to games. If that were the case, then we should hang every team from Abadan! Especially with their theory of separation from Brazil!

But even in the worst case, this is one guy with one flag. The hezbollah stuff is much more at PP and SS games, are they Islamists separatists now? Should we hate all SS and PP fans? They have embarrassed us more in the ACL too! Don't just look at this year.

Che rabti dare??

Are you serious? Most people want our clubs to do well in the ACL and represent Iran to the best of their abilities, it has nothing to do with Azari, Persian, Kurd, Baluch or whatever, it has to do with Tractor Sazi being absolute garbage in International competitions and embarassing Iran. It is very natural then for people wanting another club who would probably get better result in Asia take their place.

By the way I said nothing about hanging anything or anyone, I just said that the guy is a separatist.

Comment

It is not funny dude. Last summer when I went to Tehran, I went to buy fruits in "Meydan Tarebar" and all employees were Kurds. I asked for two kilo they gave me 5 kilo and didn't want me to take the ruined fruits out. They were keep saying it is "dar ham" until I started talking Kurdish to them. I knew few words and sentences. The guy just laughed and let me do my separating process! It is good at from on angle but alarming from another stand point of view! Do you get what I am trying to say?
                  Yeah but that's normal and not limited to Kurds. That is every seller in Iran. You just need to know to say "no, give me 2 kilos" or go to a different seller.

I only go to places that let me separate it myself. I don't need 10 kilos of something and half of them rotten just because it's 500toman cheaper

Comment

Che rabti dare??

Are you serious? Most people want our clubs to do well in the ACL and represent Iran to the best of their abilities, it has nothing to do with Azari, Persian, Kurd, Baluch or whatever, it has to do with Tractor Sazi being absolute garbage in International competitions and embarassing Iran. It is very natural then for people wanting another club who would probably get better result in Asia take their place.
                    Yeah, che rabti dare? So because a team does bad in the ACL, we should dislike them and their fans?

What team besides Zob Ahan and Sepahan have done good in the ACL in recent years?!

There should be more "Bad Blood" as you say between the fans and SS and PP then.

This is nothing more than a few hurt SS fans trying to make people against Tractor because they have a good record of beating them in Azadi. If there were something they could say against Sepahan and Esfahan they would, but there isn't.

Not to mention, the Tractor Fans put to shame the SS fans in Azadi. I've been to two matches between them at Azadi and seen it in person.

Comment

Dude I am Kurdish roots and have nothing against them or Azaris. I embrace them just like my brothers. If you pay attention I support and am a fan of Traxtor. What I mean by alarming, was the lurking tension going on between different group of people in Iran. IR regime made everyone to suffer, so some people try to protect themselves by acting discriminating other people.

I can give you many examples. I can speak very good Azari Tuki and get favors in Azari-owned supermarkets or businesses (have Azari relatives). I know the under lying tension and I don't like that to develop in future to some large scale conflict. that was the warning I was talking about.
                      lol baba that post was sarcastic, i was acting like the rest of the people of the thread

Comment

Che rabti dare??
                        Lol, I just got it now that you meant Abadan.

My point was, if Naft Abadan started winning and becoming a top team, they would say they same about them. That's how dumb this anti-Tractor stuff sounds.

Fans of losing teams, especially SS, will find any reason to trash talk a team that beats them. Even if it means resorting to racist, sexist, or bigoted comments.

I mean is it ok for us to say that all SS fans are misogynists and sexists because of this?

Comment

Yeah, che rabti dare? So because a team does bad in the ACL, we should dislike them and their fans?

What team besides Zob Ahan and Sepahan have done good in the ACL in recent years?!

There should be more "Bad Blood" as you say between the fans and SS and PP then.

This is nothing more than a few hurt SS fans trying to make people against Tractor because they have a good record of beating them in Azadi. If there were something they could say against Sepahan and Esfahan they would, but there isn't.

Not to mention, the Tractor Fans put to shame the SS fans in Azadi. I've been to two matches between them at Azadi and seen it in person.
                          Is the OP an SS fan? How do you know? Most negative posts towards Tractor in this thread are not even from Esteghlal fans.

Who said anything about disliking their fans? Stop twisting my words.

I just said as fans of Iranian football it is normal to want another club to take Tractor-Sazi's place in the ACL, another club who would possibly do better than finishing dead last in their group 3 years in a row.

Comment

Lol, I just got it now that you meant Abadan.

My point was, if Naft Abadan started winning and becoming a top team, they would say they same about them. That's how dumb this anti-Tractor stuff sounds.

Fans of losing teams, especially SS, will find any reason to trash talk a team that beats them. Even if it means resorting to racist, sexist, or bigoted comments.

I mean is it ok for us to say that all SS fans are misogynists and sexists because of this?

Yup. I agree with you that the racist stuff sounds stupid, and like I said, that was one guy holding the Turkey flag, and you can of course find such people in such huge crowds, considering there are 10+ million Azaris in Iran. That doesn't make most Tractor Sazi fans stupid. And there is no doubt that Esteghlal and Perspolis has a sh!tload(probably in the millions) of stupid, ignorant, retarded fans too.

I just wish that in the next year's edition Tractor does better in the ACL, they certainly had the players to go far.

Comment

Is the OP an SS fan? How do you know? Most negative posts towards Tractor in this thread are not even from Esteghlal fans.

Who said anything about disliking their fans? Stop twisting my words.

I just said as fans of Iranian football it is normal to want another club to take Tractor-Sazi's place in the ACL, another club who would possibly do better than finishing dead last in their group 3 years in a row.

Most SS, PP, Sepahan fans I know don't want any other team doing well other than their own.

I think this support for all Iranian teams is something normal among the people outside of Iran.

I personally don't support PP or SS in the ACL. Why would I?

Comment

Most SS, PP, Sepahan fans I know don't want any other team doing well other than their own.

I think this support for all Iranian teams is something normal among the people outside of Iran.

I personally don't support PP or SS in the ACL. Why would I?
                                Well the only Reason i support Juventus now is to get more places for the Serie A in the CL again! Thats the only reason, But Iran already has 4 spots so i get your point.

In the end i think everyone wants our clubs to do well cause they think that if the clubs progress so will our nationalteam in the long run.

But what you said is true and i have also noticed that PP And SS fans support Sepahan with all their heart right now for just 1 simple reason. Hate for Tiraxtor, what is this hate based on? Well RAcism and a fair of propaganda that they are all separatists and want to destroy Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X