Another questionable act by tractor fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Another very questionable act by some Tiraxtur fans. You judge yourself. This is during Persepolis-Tiraxtur match in Tehran. This is called fascism and not cool.
    Hear what they are singing from 15:52 to 17:25.
    So stupid and one sided. The PP fans were chanting "Tork-e Khar", they do that every time.

The Esteghlal fans do the same thing. Twice when I was in the stadium the Esteghlal fans started the chant without any provocation.

They have done this in Kerman and Abadan as well.

Not to mention the channel you are posting is funded by the US and owned by a separatists who wants to incite violence.

I know the guy, he used to own Cousins restaurant in Chicago. He is a complete piece of garbage.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

They did it again. Now come and defend them if you can.

Comment

We all agree about ONE Iran with all of its provinces. I do.

Half of me is Azeri. I have spoken against separatist in several locations in Iran. I was confronted by hooligans at Tabriz University but put them in their place.

There are elements in Western countries especially USA and Israel that pay people to chant against Iran. Where do think MKO and Azeri separatists get their money or support?

Ajar Iran olma sa, manim veejodom olma sin.... cho Iran nabashad tan-e man mabad.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
          We all agree about ONE Iran with all of its provinces. I do.

Half of me is Azeri. I have spoken against separatist in several locations in Iran. I was confronted by hooligans at Tabriz University but put them in their place.

There are elements in Western countries especially Turkey and Azerbaijan Republic that pay people to chant against Iran. Where do think Azeri separatists get their money or support?

Ajar Iran olma sa, manim veejodom olma sin.... cho Iran nabashad tan-e man mabad.
          Same as here. I have confronted these pan-turks and Turanist idiots on several occasions. They know nothing but force. If they come to Tehran and chant that garbage again we will treat them with baseball bats.

Comment

I have azeri in my blood also but I still believe that this ppl who are against Iran and supporters of terrorism should get the hardest punishment, all of them.

I FEEL ONLY LOVE FOR IRAN, NO AZERI, NO FARS, NO BALOCH, ONLY IRAN!!!!

Comment

I am Azari, and screw these guys. If you aren't proud to be Iranian then gtfo.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Azaris are one of the nicest and most patriotic people in Iran. Unfortunately a small group are mudding the water and it's very easy for some part of the crowd in the stadium to fall into that trap.

Comment

10 points in deduction as punishment for this separatist club please.

Comment

Working...
                  X