Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

my 2 zari;

-to claim there is no whisper of separation and separatism in Azerbaijan, Kurdistan and other regions is just pure ignorance & dangerous
      -to also claim the minorities aren't insulted and ignored is also ignorance and dangerous. we cannot continue with our "turk e khar" jokes and chants and expect no reaction. We cannot ignore the fact that the youth in these areas want freedom just like the rest of the nation & must address their wants and needs
      -all separatism start small but get bigger and bigger as time passes.
      -those who waved the flag may or may not have been foreign visitors, it doesn't matter. few incidents are easily explainable and misunderstood but the bigger picture and danger is still there...

You are concerned? start with yourselves, stop insulting people and minorities. Things are getting much worst and the route we are on right now will end up in a civil war and 3 sides are at fault and two of them are absolute minorities and must be stopped; separatists and hardcore nationalists who want to force these areas to even give up their languages...

3rd side is the outside forces (Turkey, Baku, S Arabia, Israel to name a few), with own interests that want to see iran far smaller and weaker and will do whatever it can to take full advantage of the smallest cracks in the fabrics of the society. But to point finger at the 3rd group rather than ourselves is the gravest mistake. we are the masters of our destiny and we cannot rely on our history to stay together, just look at today's map and you will see what i mean....the downward spiral continues!
      Last edited by Under Lahaf; 05-13-2015, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        Could someone post the interview with the guy? I saw some people saying that he is a Turkish guy who is a TS fan and just came to watch the game from Turkey and that he was interviewed after the game.
        bump..

Comment

bump..
          If they claim he is just a supporter of tractor from Turkey, they should have a proof for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
            If they claim he is just a supporter of tractor from Turkey, they should have a proof for it.
            I saw on footballitarin website. last night. go and check their videos. or ask people there . they may know which video it was. I saw the guy and they were talking Istanbuli Turkish with him. He said he was from Ezmir and he had been following Tiraxtor on youtube channel for three years.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              I saw on footballitarin website. last night. go and check their videos. or ask people there . they may know which video it was. I saw the guy and they were talking Istanbuli Turkish with him. He said he was from Ezmir and he had been following Tiraxtor on youtube channel for three years.
              I'm not saying it's not true, I'm just interested in seeing the video
              Not everyday you see fans from outside of Iran support our clubs.

Comment

Could someone post the interview with the guy? I saw some people saying that he is a Turkish guy who is a TS fan and just came to watch the game from Turkey and that he was interviewed after the game.
                Watch from 1:16 mark:

I said the possibility of a Turkish fan being in the stadium with his country's flag days ago. Some of you guys are too quick to jump the gun and judge!

Comment

^how do you know that he was the one with the turkey flag

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    ^how do you know that he was the one with the turkey flag
                    It's quite a spot on speculation. The last thing Iranian Azeris would want is being part of Turkey, if anything these may side with the Northern Azerbaijan. It's just impossible for me to think of an Iranian Azeri to wave the Turkish flag!

Comment

If someone claims that he was a separatists, they should also have proof for it.
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Watch from 1:16 mark:

I said the possibility of a Turkish fan being in the stadium with his country's flag days ago. Some of you guys are too quick to jump the gun and judge!
                        Who cares, no one is denying this possibility...but it's a possibility, while we have definitely in the past seen questionable acts from Tractor fans...have we not? So one case of mistaken identity nullifies years of anti-sportsmanship, poor hosting, and anti-Iranian sentiments by fans?

Imagine Iran vs Iraq or Iran vs KSA in Tabriz...and chants of Khalijeh Arabi going up...yikes!
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                          Did you guys see the turkish flag in the Champions League semifinal between Bayern and Barca?
                          No I did not. Did you see that UEFA fined Celtic FC , St Johnstone and Dundalk FC because some fans flew Palestinian flags during their games? It's not about flying a flag...it's about the political statement you are trying to make during a club match Imagine how Israel would react if someone flew an IR flag during a league match? Imagine seeing a N. Korean flag during an ACL match with a S. Korean team...politics must stay out of sport...and Turkey/Azarbaijan's flag in Tabriz can be construed as a political statement. This so called Turkish fan hoped to have Turkey's red flag seen on Iranian TV or Turkish TV? What motives could he have for waving such a flag in Iran during a match televised only in Iran? Could it be political...yes...could it be his nationalistic pride...sure...but this wasn't a national match, it was a club game and Turkey's club team was not involved...

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/09/provoc....BuvMX7Fu.dpuf
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            Yes I heard there is a region called western turkey In Germany and a separatist movement is promoting for indepence! It is pretty serious they try to buy vote with doner kabab for independence from Germany. The separatist group is called Geryenakon! They are relying on Young Dorks for logistical support (sandwich wrapping and entertainments).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergenekon_(organization)
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks

This is a proof.

those turkish doner kababs in germany are awesome...the best jerry the best...the best turkish doner i had was in koln, second best was vancouver granville island.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              If someone claims that he was a separatists, they should also have proof for it.
                              The guy said he saw videos of tractor on youtube. Have you seen the videos about tractor on youtube?

Comment

The guy said he saw videos of tractor on youtube. Have you seen the videos about tractor on youtube?
                                If you look through the thread you will see that I responded to the videos.

I talking about this particular case. If anyone claims the guy was a "separatists" for waving a Turkish flag, which makes no sense, they should have proof. No one has shown proof.
                                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                                X