No announcement yet.

IPL week 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only team that plays consistent decent football is Zob. Teraktor & Sepahan & Foolad & Naft sometimes play good but sometimes horrendous football. I haven't seen one bad game from Zob this year even in the beginning of the season. They just had bad luck & bad ref calls.

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
      So because they didn't do well in the ACL over 6 matches, they don't deserve to win the league which represents 30 matches over the hole season?
      Representing Iran at international level is the most important thing. I hate with passion clubs that do very well in the league and are bad in the other hand in continental competition. We have the same in the french league.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
        The only team that plays consistent decent football is Zob. Teraktor & Sepahan & Foolad & Naft sometimes play good but sometimes horrendous football. I haven't seen one bad game from Zob this year even in the beginning of the season. They just had bad luck & bad ref calls.
        Those are many consistent teams for Iranian standard actually!

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post

Props to Azari, despite the immense pressure by people and club authorities, he wisely kept in Golmohammadi as he valued the importance of consistency and time essence, some key ingredients that our football have been long lacking. Hope Zobahan sets an example for the rest of IPL teams.

Takbeer!

Comment

Anyone know why Kaveh Rezaei didn't play vs Foolad?

Comment

who ever wins it will be deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Takbeer!
                allahoackbar..allahoackbar..allahoackbar..

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

In Esteghlal vs Saba game, everything are boring, the way the teams are playing, the pitch, picture quality, commentatory and so on...

Comment

This is the wrong thread lol but I completely agree
                    Support Iran until the end

Comment

Yes Wahid jan you are right.

Comment

Come on yellow army, take it home!!

Comment

Working...
                        X