• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Who scored for Zob Ahan?
    Masoud Hassanzadeh

Comment

Naft Tehran scores, Naft 2 - Malavan 0

Goals by : Hossein Ebrahimi and Amir Arsalan Motahri
      Last edited by TheBoss; 04-26-2015, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        Only 3 more games left in this season. Tractor has the highest chance of winning the league
        Yes, but they also have the most difficult schedule..
        Skærmbillede 2015-04-26 kl. 17.16.20.png
        Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Wow, Zob with another goal in injury time.

Foolad 0 - Zob Ahan 2 (FT)

They're now 2 points away from an ACL spot. I hope they make it after their impressive run in the 2nd half of the season.

Comment

FT : Foolad 0 - Zob Ahan 2 (Goals, Masoud Hassanzadeh, 64', Mortrza Tabrizi, 90')

FT : Naft Tehran 2 - Malavan 0 (Goals, Hossein Ebrahimi, 21', Amir Arsalan Motahari, 67')

Comment

Damn it. I hope someones pulls Traxtor back in the next 3 weeks.

Comment

Tractor deserves to win the league this year, but they have to play Naft in their week 30 match, so we will have to wait and see. I like to see Tractor win the IPL and Naft win Hazfi, so Foolad can still get a ACL spot by finishing 4th in the table. Foolad got dragged down by losing many players for various reasons. Scocic I believe, is a very capable coach but did not have much control over team roster this season.
                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Sepahan IPL & Zob Hazfi!

Comment

Happy for Hamed Lak. He saved a PK today and prevented Peykan from equalizing - hopefully this will boost his confidence.

btw. I must say, IRNA makes some high quality photos:
                    http://www.irna.ir/fa/Photo/2851359/

Can anyone explain what happened here?
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                      Happy for Hamed Lak. He saved a PK today and prevented Peykan from equalizing - hopefully this will boost his confidence.

btw. I must say, IRNA makes some high quality photos:
                      http://www.irna.ir/fa/Photo/2851359/

Can anyone explain what happened here?
                      Not sure about the picture.. But on another picture it seems Edinho got injured? he has ice on his knee. Did anyone watch the episode? would be a disaster for tractor if he's out with this tough and tight schedule

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                        Tractor deserves to win the league this year, but they have to play Naft in their week 30 match, so we will have to wait and see. I like to see Tractor win the IPL and Naft win Hazfi, so Foolad can still get a ACL spot by finishing 4th in the table. Foolad got dragged down by losing many players for various reasons. Scocic I believe, is a very capable coach but did not have much control over team roster this season.
                        Why they deserve to win the league. They were catastrophic in ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          So because they didn't do well in the ACL over 6 matches, they don't deserve to win the league which represents 30 matches over the hole season?

Comment

Naft>tractor. Easy choice here

Comment

Oh the struggle, Should Tiraxtor win the league or my cousins stay up in the highest division. What to choose :P either way I'm happy with the result the Tiraxtor - Gostaresh game ends with

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Tractor has done consistently well in the IPL over the last several years but have never won the title. That is why I think they deserve it. Sort of like Holland not winning the World Cup yet despite coming very close 3 times.

The issue of ACL is separate... Few clubs in Asia can perform great in multiple tournaments at once... Naft Tehran this year is an example of such a club, but we have to see how far they can go in the ACL, and if they'll win the Hazfi cup.
                                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
                                X