Excellent Analysis of Zob Ahan vs Naft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent Analysis of Zob Ahan vs Naft

Here's a video of excellent analysis of 90 from Zob vs Naft game.

Probably the best teams of this season so far. Zob had a pretty rough start and they were unlucky at times, otherwise they would have been competing for the title.

Two best teams in IPL, there was another analysis done by 90 a while back on these two teams, showing how much more advanced they are than every other team in our league, the passing, pressing these teams do is a few levels higher than our league and we have to thank our two young coaches Mansourian and Golmohamadi for incorporating such a modern style into our teams.

I have a feeling that in a few years we will see Mansourian and Golmohammadi on Esteghlal and Perspolises bench, as a Esteghlali i would love to have Mansourian sitting on our bench
    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Those are the two best Iranian coaches currently ..!
      Looked like it was an entertaining match.
      First time watching Kaveh since his youth days in TM ..! He still seems a beast amongst men..! if he can adapt well to CQ's playing tactics, he'd be fantastic, imposing addition to our frontline.
      He certainly deserves a call-up ahead of ansarifard ..!

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
        I have a feeling that in a few years we will see Mansourian and Golmohammadi on Esteghlal and Perspolises bench, as a Esteghlali i would love to have Mansourian sitting on our bench
        These teams have so much hashie around them and I would prefer these two coaches stay where they are and continue to grow as a coach.

I think the biggest issue that our league has it's that they are not stable at all in terms of players, managers and club chairmans.

Faraki did well in Naft and moved to Foolad the year after, he did well in folad and moved to Sepahan.

Gol Mohammadi did well in Naft and moved to Zob Ahan and there's a chance that he will be moving to another club next season.

There's also absolutely no loyalty between players either. When you look at the top clubs they only change 2-3 players each season. The rest of the squad is same. That use to be the case in Iran before but not anymore.

Comment

I saw that I said wow Mansourian is in trouble now. All other teams may use the same tactic to salvage some points against Naft for up coming matches.

Comment

I hope zob ahan can keep it up and get to asia for next year. Theyll have a badass team and probably#1 contender for ipl

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
              These teams have so much hashie around them and I would prefer these two coaches stay where they are and continue to grow as a coach.

I think the biggest issue that our league has it's that they are not stable at all in terms of players, managers and club chairmans.

Faraki did well in Naft and moved to Foolad the year after, he did well in folad and moved to Sepahan.

Gol Mohammadi did well in Naft and moved to Zob Ahan and there's a chance that he will be moving to another club next season.

There's also absolutely no loyalty between players either. When you look at the top clubs they only change 2-3 players each season. The rest of the squad is same. That use to be the case in Iran before but not anymore.
              I'm pretty sure hes staying at zob for at least one more year. He met with the club and gave his plans for the next two years and im sure zob wouldn't want him to go after getting them to this level. Theyre gonna have a really good team next year and its the best place for golmohammadi

Comment

mansourian and golmohammadi are too hype for ss and pp. they won't deliver there.

Comment

Last season Zob Ahan were fighting to stay in IPL and luckily survive relegation, this season they play like Barcelona, 6th in the league, in the final of Hazfi cup and one step away from qualifying to ACL.
                  Hichi normal nist to in keshvar...

Comment

Navad has put some serious match analysis up recently. Dameshun garm
                    Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

With the performance Zob have put up in the 2nd half of the season, it would be a real shame not to see them in the ACL next year. Afterall, they are the last Iranian team to make it to an ACL final.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                        Last season Zob Ahan were fighting to stay in IPL and luckily survive relegation, this season they play like Barcelona, 6th in the league, in the final of Hazfi cup and one step away from qualifying to ACL.
                        Hichi normal nist to in keshvar...
                        It wasn't last season only. The past 3 seasons they have been struggling. I don't remember exactly what happened but there was a scandal with their club chairman that he had stole some money that Zob Ahan decided to cut all the fundings or something and they lost all of their key players.

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                          Navad has put some serious match analysis up recently. Dameshun garm
                          There is no better education than showing the young fan a "good game" analysis. You have this with all the top leagues with informative commentating.
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            With the performance Zob have put up in the 2nd half of the season, it would be a real shame not to see them in the ACL next year. Afterall, they are the last Iranian team to make it to an ACL final.
                            But only in Iran, a team like ZA goes from the second place in Asia to relegation within a year. I am glad they are back.
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                              But only in Iran, a team like ZA goes from the second place in Asia to relegation within a year. I am glad they are back.
                              They cut all of their fundings after a scandal with their club chairman and that's why they were struggling for couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                              X