• Show
Clear All

6 points against PP this season, not bad at all
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Persepolis rafto bargasht. Esfahan aroosiyee Tehran koonsooziye

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
        This season we have been very un-predictive. We have lost against Rahahan and they have just 5 wins in total! Hopefully, the wins against PP, Tractor and Foolad have increased our motivation for the last 4 games against the mid and low table teams.
        I have always been a fan of Perspolice but with this quality they won't come far. Unless they are fully concentrated on AFC champeonship.
        Sepahan, ZA and foolad are playing good football. Traktor and Naft are in the top of the table too but I like the way Sepahan play. Long precise passes from this end to the other good shoots that is what I want to see. Creative football.

Comment

Entertaining match. A draw would have been a fair result, as both sides had a lot of good chances and suffered from referee mistakes. Although I must say the possible PK could have secured the win for us, but well the game is over. However what the hell was wrong with the amount of offsides, especiialy Sepahan - I think this match broke a record here lol.

Again we lost 3 points at the end of the game - Branko needs to fix our stamina & concentraion during those minutes. Both goals from Sepahan were basically BS- Aliagasgari too slow and Nouri easily losing the ball inside our own box. Two "own goals" more or less... Anyway, we actually played a nice fluid and effective counter-attcking football, but just couldnt keep up the flow and wasted some good chances. This team really has potenitla - just few changes here & there and with good coaching we can achieve some great results.

Congratz to Sepahan - our rivalry aside, the matches against you guys always turn to be nice & exciting ones, actually one of the best IPL games each year. Next season we will get our revenge

btw. Ahmad Nourollahi is turning into a real TM material, I think he is one of the most skilled DM's in IPL.

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
          Rahman rezaei on Iribs studio. He reminds me of YAS haha
          Actually the YAS of Iranian football is Gholamreza Rezaei lol
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
            Entertaining match. A draw would have been a fair result, as both sides had a lot of good chances and suffered from referee mistakes. Although I must say the possible PK could have secured the win for us, but well the game is over. However what the hell was wrong with the amount of offsides, especiialy Sepahan - I think this match broke a record here lol.

Again we lost 3 points at the end of the game - Branko needs to fix our stamina & concentraion during those minutes. Both goals from Sepahan were basically BS- Aliagasgari too slow and Nouri easily losing the ball inside our own box. Two "own goals" more or less... Anyway, we actually played a nice fluid and effective counter-attcking football, but just couldnt keep up the flow and wasted some good chances. This team really has potenitla - just few changes here & there and with good coaching we can achieve some great results.

Congratz to Sepahan - our rivalry aside, the matches against you guys always turn to be nice & exciting ones, actually one of the best IPL games each year. Next season we will get our revenge

btw. Ahmad Nourollahi is turning into a real TM material, I think he is one of the most skilled DM's in IPL.

Actually the YAS of Iranian football is Gholamreza Rezaei lol
            branko will teach them stamina when pp is in azadegan league, there payam sadegian can shine alot

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
              Zob Ahan and attacking football just dominated counter attacking Naft.

Someone didn't watch the game.

4 of the 5 goals were either a set piece or counter attack

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post

Someone didn't watch the game.

4 of the 5 goals were either a set piece or counter attack

Generally Zobahan passes the ball better then any team in the league ATM. Lets not forget Naft has scored almost all of their goals on set peices throughout the league

Comment

Rezaeian scored both goals for Rah Ahan today.
                  راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

IPL week 26

Malavan 1:1 Esteghlal
                    #koleyom

4 points left to a ACL spot, still have to play against Tractor and PP, safe to say that SS are gonna miss ACL again

Comment

Looks like even an ACL spot is looking like mission impossible for EsEs at this point.

Full time: Malavan 1 - EsEs 1

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        branko will teach them stamina when pp is in aza............
                        yes, because he did such a splendid job at TM (after 4 and half years of being at the helm) with the entire team running out of gas after min 60.

Comment

Comment

yet another impressive game by iman sadeghi, definitely the best GK in our league after beiranvand....hope he gets a TM call up soon he's been one of the main reasons malavan has been able to stay alive this season.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Rah Ahan - SS Khuzestan Highlights with Rezaeian scoring both goals for his team. You can be sure to see him in a top IPL team next season.

http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/premi...A%D8%A7%D9%86/

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Rah Ahan - SS Khuzestan Highlights with Rezaeian scoring both goals for his team. You can be sure to see him in a top IPL team next season.

http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/premi...A%D8%A7%D9%86/

I was a bit surprised at his inclusion in the AC. But after watching him in the Iraq friendly, I knew he was going to stick around for a while.

Fast, physically strong, and can contribute on both ends of the field. With Ghafouri(26) and Rezaeian(24) we have some solid RB's for TM

Comment

Working...
                                X