• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, didn't expect that. Longi's stay bad and SS-e Ac Milan stays on top
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
      Ma harwaght ye bord az PP khastim hamishe ridan!
      chera az pp bord kasti?

Comment

Good game. It has happened again and again that Perpolice is exhausted 20 min. before the end and conceive 1 or 2 goals. Something Branco need to Work with A good first half by perspolice but not a good second half. Sepahan is at the moment the best in IPL and deserve to get the champeonship. Good long passes from this end to the other. Fantastic to see.Sharifi is improving.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
          Good game. It has happened again and again that Perpolice is exhausted 20 min. before the end and coceie 1 or 2 goals. Something Branco need to Work with A good first half by perspolice but not a good second half. Sepahan is at the moment the best in IPL and deserve to get the champeonship. Good long passes from this end to the other. Fantastic to see.Sharifi is improving.
          Wrong. Sepahan isn't even good at the moment..

Zob Ahan 21 Pts this Year
          Tractor 19 Pts this Year
          Naft Tehran 15 Pts this Year
          Sepahan 14 Pts this Year
          Esteghlal 14 Pts this Year ( but they have a game tomorrow)
          -
          -
          -
          -
          Persepolis 7 Pts this Year

So I just hope that Zob Ahan will win the Hazfi Cup, that Sepahan wont get the spot as they struggle a little bit.
          sigpic

Comment

Honestly that was a pretty good game. The two games I saw today (other was zob naft) were quite good. Emsal league khoob bood

Comment

I'm impressed by Kaveh, I just hope the rumours about the scots and he going to Europe are true, cause otherwise I won't get my hope up too much about all these youngsters, since Ansarifard at the age of 20-22 was tearing the league apart worse than all of these players combined, yet look what happened to him..

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                Wrong. Sepahan isn't even good at the moment..

Zob Ahan 21 Pts this Year
                Tractor 19 Pts this Year
                Naft Tehran 15 Pts this Year
                Sepahan 14 Pts this Year
                Esteghlal 14 Pts this Year ( but they have a game tomorrow)
                -
                -
                -
                -
                Persepolis 7 Pts this Year

So I just hope that Zob Ahan will win the Hazfi Cup, that Sepahan wont get the spot as they struggle a little bit.
                You forget to check that Sepahan has only easy games left. I guess we should wait and see but the quality of their play is high

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  chera az pp bord kasti?
                  Cause PP does not have any chance of winning the title anyway and Sepahan does! So Sepahan losing points today would have been in Esteghlal's favor.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

It's a shame that there are so many talented iranian forwards these days yet Queiroz only calls up 3. One of them seeming to always be ansarifard no matter his form.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      I'm impressed by Kaveh, I just hope the rumours about the scots and he going to Europe are true, cause otherwise I won't get my hope up too much about all these youngsters, since Ansarifard at the age of 20-22 was tearing the league apart worse than all of these players combined, yet look what happened to him..
                      Is he going to EU? where? ZA had many good players. Hadadi far, Rajabzade, esmaeili- Hadadifar is best man to replace NN.

Comment

When players go to PP or SS usually the chances of a Europe transfer is drastically lower because they get addicted to the money and the spotlight. Hopefully Kaveh goes straight to a European team after Zob Ahan but with the way he's playing there is big chances that sorkhabi teams offer him big wages, him as well as Beiranvand...

Once they go there, you can practically forget about their EU career.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                          Ma harwaght ye bord az PP khastim hamishe ridan!
                          bord ham nakhai ziaad farghi nemikone
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Is he going to EU? where? ZA had many good players. Hadadi far, Rajabzade, esmaeili- Hadadifar is best man to replace NN.
                            Last game it was reported that some scouts from Schweiz and Netherlands were in the stadium watching him play.

Comment

Comment

You forget to check that Sepahan has only easy games left. I guess we should wait and see but the quality of their play is high
                                This season we have been very un-predictive. We have lost against Rahahan and they have just 5 wins in total! Hopefully, the wins against PP, Tractor and Foolad have increased our motivation for the last 4 games against the mid and low table teams.
                                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Working...
                                X