X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They naturalized a 35 year old player?

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
      All these Persian Gulf Arabic countries have a time window where they shine, and then they fall off the map. Kuwait was considered an Asian power in the late 70s till then mid 80s and then disappeared.
      But the thing is they've been there since the 80's.

Comment

Lol at Qatari's. Mohammad Muntari worked out "so well" at the asian cup that they wanted another player. And this time a guy who is going to be 36 by the time the next round starts

Comment

Qatar gandesho dar avord dige.

In few years they will bring an entire arsenal of Africans from their ASPIRE academy.

Look up their ridiculous high amount of players in Europe in their U-20 team: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_..._football_team

Comment

Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Qatar gandesho dar avord dige.

In few years they will bring an entire arsenal of Africans from their ASPIRE academy.

Look up their ridiculous high amount of players in Europe in their U-20 team: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_..._football_team
            I think what they are trying to do is to own as much teams as they can in Europe (like Eupen in Belgium) to be able to send their young Africans from Aspire academy. This way they will be able to develop their players much easier and more effectively through "connections".

Just another step of them trying to buy their way into football...

Comment

Nirooye Zamini (3rd Iranian division) 1 - 0 Chinese Taipei NT

http://www.isna.ir/fa/news/940609060...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/TheIndianFo...88241164600025

Indian Fans apparently lost hope after their draw against nepal where they have missed multiple of open goal chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

we should have just called up niroye zamini's squad for our match against turkmensitan

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
                    https://www.facebook.com/TheIndianFo...88241164600025
                    Indian Fans apparently lost hope after their draw against nepal where they have missed multiple of open goal chances.
                    I hate to generalize people but Indians are some of the most PORROO people on this planet. I have dealt with many of them at work and unlike the Chinese who are humble, the Indians think they are all that.

In case of this qualification they are also the most delusional. Did they actually think they have a chance of advancing from this group, let alone making the WC.

Comment

"I hope we can give a good fight against Iran' - Eugeneson Lyngdoh

The Bengaluru FC midfielder opined that the Blue Tigers should have done far better against the Gorkhalis...

Eugeneson Lyngdoh was disappointed with the tame goal-less draw against Nepal on Monday, which was a prelude to the all important 2018 World Cup against Iran on September 8, 2015.

The Bengaluru FC midfielder stressed that they needed to take their chances and a win would have given them the much needed confidence.

"I think we could have done better. We had opportunities which we should have converted and maybe we would have got the confidence to score more goals. It was the kind of game where we should have scored," he told Goal.

The I-League's best midfielder declared that the Blue Tigers were ready to take on Team Melli and hopes they put in a good performance next week.

"Personally I am ready. I am hoping that as a team we can be ready by next week. In football anything can happen, like the Nepal game was disappointing. I hope we can get over it quickly and give a good fight against Iran," he mentioned.

With Stephen Constantine opting to hand a start to Pronay Halder instead of Sehnaj Singh, Lyngdoh said he had no opinions regarding who his midfield partner should be.

"We have to be comfortable playing with each and every one. Because in the games, anyone can get injured. And in that case, we have to deal with it,” he reasoned.

Lyngdoh did not have much to add when queried about his feelings on being taken off in India's previous World Cup qualifier against Guam at half time.

"The game against Guam was disappointing and so I have nothing to add to that. After all, it is the coach's decision at the end of the day," he signed off saying it was ultimately the coach who decides who should play and for how long."

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/26...iran-eugeneson

Comment

I hate to generalize people but Indians are some of the most PORROO people on this planet. I have dealt with many of them at work and unlike the Chinese who are humble, the Indians think they are all that.

In case of this qualification they are also the most delusional. Did they actually think they have a chance of advancing from this group, let alone making the WC.
                        100% in agreement. I hope we destroy India. 24-0 would be a start.
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

You really think most Chinese are humble? I would definitely say a group like the Japanese are really nice and humble, but Chinese I had say no. At times they can be quite rude and selfish and only seem to think about themselves, even more than the Indians tbh. But I guess its not best to generalize any group, just because of a few bad ones. Its like saying Middle Eastern and Muslim people are Violent and bloodthirsty.

Comment

Comment

Look at Iranians that went to support Chinese Taipei against Iraq at min 4:29

They were a lot of Iraqi fans that went to Dastgerdi stadium for this match btw

Comment

Look at Iranians that went to support Chinese Taipei against Iraq at min 4:29

They were a lot of Iraqi fans that went to Dastgerdi stadium for this match btw

Comment

Working...
                                X