Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Hahahahhha wtf they have an South American in their team, did they go full Qatari?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
    Please stop spamming. He's a famous player from Belgium who played in all Belgian youth teams and even a few times for their senior team if I'm not mistaken.

He's got a Spanish father and a Moroccan mother.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Hahahahhha wtf they have an South American in their team, did they go full Qatari?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      He's Moroccan but for some reason has a Latino name.

Comment

Enough with the excuses [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        You think fasting while playing against professionals is an excuse?

Comment

What is up with the supporters running onto the pitch after the game? The same thing happened in their last match against Ukraine.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
            What is up with the supporters running onto the pitch after the game? The same thing happened in their last match against Ukraine.
            They all want to take selfies with the players that's all.

Comment

Morocco is a solid side. Their preparation have been quite good, barely any loss as far as I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                I mean to be fair JB takes retarded shots all the time
                and Hajsafi

Comment

Hopefully Renard understands that El Kaabi should start. Boutaib and Bouhadouz are too slow and El Kaabi is on fire at the moment. I'm confident we'll do good with him as a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Moroccan Expert View Post
                    Hopefully Renard understands that El Kaabi should start. Boutaib and Bouhadouz are too slow and El Kaabi is on fire at the moment. I'm confident we'll do good with him as a starter.
                    He can try start against Estonia. But I think he should be used as a super sub.

Comment

Germany ? - ? Saudi Arabia on 8th of June

Predict the score:

4-0
                      5-0
                      6-0
                      7-0 or
                      8-0
                      >8-0?

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

Predict the score:

4-0
                        5-0
                        6-0
                        7-0 or
                        8-0
                        >8-0?
                        Germany 2- Saudi 0

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

Predict the score:

4-0
                          5-0
                          6-0
                          7-0 or
                          8-0
                          >8-0?
                          8-0..
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                            I dont think we will be going in defense mode this time in this world cup, we have enough quality to win attacking against this team.

also pay attention to how they have almost free play in the midfield, CQ and TM would not allow this.
                            Disagree. The friendly vs. Turkey showed us what happens when we try playing attacking football against a quality squad: we compromise the disciplined, team-defense concept that has allowed us to be competitive in (essentially) all the matches we play. Conceding 2 goals on counter-attacks is almost unheard of for this squad, and Morocco looks quite dangerous attacking in the open field - let's not give them the space to do so.

Rather, I think our best bet is to remain compact, absorb their offense, and wait for counter-attacking opportunities. Morocco is individually and collectively more talented, but they are beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Fesenjan View Post
                              Disagree. The friendly vs. Turkey showed us what happens when we try playing attacking football against a quality squad: we compromise the disciplined, team-defense concept that has allowed us to be competitive in (essentially) all the matches we play. Conceding 2 goals on counter-attacks is almost unheard of for this squad, and Morocco looks quite dangerous attacking in the open field - let's not give them the space to do so.

Rather, I think our best bet is to remain compact, absorb their offense, and wait for counter-attacking opportunities. Morocco is individually and collectively more talented, but they are beatable.
                              Can't wait & absorb. You have to play offensively. I mean the best defence is offense

Comment

Originally posted by jojofaith View Post
                                Can't wait & absorb. You have to play offensively. I mean the best defence is offense
                                Dude, compact counter-attacking football is exactly what allowed us to be competitive for 90 minutes against Argentina. Do you really think that match would've been as competitive had we played more offensively?

Comment

Working...
                                X