Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Afghanistan is not in our group dadash
    Lol i meant Turkmenistan. Thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

Originally posted by SandraTweed View Post
      For all the latest sports news across AFL, NRL, football, cricket, tennis, soccer and other Australian and international sports you can visit sports news australia. Australia is well known for its rich sports culture. The most popular sports in Australia are Football, Cricket, golf and rugby.
      Hala ma chi kar konim?

Comment

Sunil Chetri is a legend guys, I have scored multiple hattricks with him online on Fifa vs big teams like Bayern, Real etc

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          Sunil Chetri is a legend guys, I have scored multiple hattricks with him online on Fifa vs big teams like Bayern, Real etc
          God have mercy on us against sunil But seriously though, Our players are faster, taller, physically stronger and technically gifted (also handsome) mix all of that with our superior tactics and charismatic coach and you get a very easy road to the third round. Sardar is going to have a lot of fun scoring on headers.

Comment

the part with handsome is the most important and impressive part
            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
              the part with handsome is the most important and impressive part
              that's half the reason we win our games.

Comment

Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

^

Comment

Azmon is going to break Daie's international record.
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                    No challenge!!! next!......
                    Clearly judging from their past matches no. But you can never be too thorough and we should never underestimate our opponents. I want Iran to be more consistent than Japan when it comes to beating minnows. Also, Algeria played a game that carved Oman up perfectly and we should take note of it if we want to beat Arab teams in the next round in a similar style.

Comment

We have to score as many goal as possible against Guam, TKM and India, we will need that to qualify as one of the best 2nd-placed teams in case an accident happens against Oman. Korea had hard time against Oman in Asian Cup, Oman is not a bad team.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

thats the dude from slumdog millionaire

Comment

Originally posted by Mir Javad View Post
                          At least some of them are quite optimistic

I have been doing some research lately on some of the teams we are coming up against like India. The guy you mentioned has not capped for the Indian team yet and didn't play in the last WCQ against Nepal and doesn't seem certain to play against TM .

Apparently their best player is their captain. Sunil Chhetri has been named Indian Player of the Year four times in 2007, 2011, 2013 and 2014.

AFC Challenge Cup Most Valuable Player (1): 2008
                          Nehru Cup Top Scorer (1): 2012
                          SAFF Championship Top Scorer (1): 2011
                          SAFF Championship Player of the Tournament (1): 2011

Currently Chhetri is India's highest goal scorer with 45 goals in 77 international matches.

Are you sure about Sunil ? He was supposed to be working overtime this weekend setting up our servers
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                            Are you sure about Sunil ? He was supposed to be working overtime this weekend setting up our servers

Comment

I think using our youth squads is a stretch but we should be able to win more than half our games without Nekounam/Ando/Hosseini

Comment

e should treat all teams seriously,i am sure cq has asked his assistance to study turkminastan our first apponent, and look at the player, even now cq who is in battle with iff, is focusing on turkminstan. he will not make the mistake of losing to lebanon and uzbeskitan during the 2014 world cup qualifiers

Comment

Working...
                                X