Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
    given that they are very close to not qualifying, UAE has made 2 transfers for their upcoming qualifiers

fabio virginio de lima and sebastian tagliabeu

Were qatar or France not interested?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

LOL

I just checked UAE's group.

is that for real? (I know I know ... we're not that much better positioned. But theirs is just ridiculous )
      in such an easy group?

vietnam-11
      malaysia - 9
      thais - 8
      uae - 6 (a game in hand)
      indinesia - 0

===============

speaking of which dont discount Syria as total shit.
      they top their group:
      Syria - 15
      china - 7 (a game in hand.

so lets not panic

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        LOL

I just checked UAE's group.

is that for real? (I know I know ... we're not that much better positioned. But theirs is just ridiculous )
        in such an easy group?

vietnam-11
        malaysia - 9
        thais - 8
        uae - 6 (a game in hand)
        indinesia - 0

===============

speaking of which dont discount Syria as total shit.
        they top their group:
        Syria - 15
        china - 7 (a game in hand.

so lets not panic
        The golden boy of UAE Omar Abdulrahman has gone missing. Can't believe people compared him to Karimi

Comment

Basically I wouldn't disrespect any team. Never underestimate these Persian Gulf Sheikhdoms as they have money lots of it and spend a lot on their football teams. They no doubt have a lot of favourable conditions advantage over us. But we will overcome and prevail.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            Basically I wouldn't disrespect any team. Never underestimate these Persian Gulf Sheikhdoms as they have money lots of it and spend a lot on their football teams. They no doubt have a lot of favourable conditions advantage over us. But we will overcome and prevail.
            The other point here is that Arab teams suddenly turn into elite euro teams when they face TM. Their players drink some Asterix potion and become Messi/Ronaldo only for TM matches.

Comment

Arogh has released their squad for qualifiers it looks like.

Comment

https://www.newsofbahrain.com/sports/72520.html

Bahrains team selected

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  The golden boy of UAE Omar Abdulrahman has gone missing. Can't believe people compared him to Karimi
                  I suggest you watch Iran - UAE game from AC 2015. He was carving open defenses like a hot knife on butter. I think after his transfer and to the Saudi Pro League and his injury and subsequent lack of games totally changed him. Had he not chased the money in his prime years, he'd be an icon in Asian football just like Ali Karimi.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
                    I suggest you watch Iran - UAE game from AC 2015. He was carving open defenses like a hot knife on butter. I think after his transfer and to the Saudi Pro League and his injury and subsequent lack of games totally changed him. Had he not chased the money in his prime years, he'd be an icon in Asian football just like Ali Karimi.
                    Hence he has gone missing.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Today is Bahrain vs Ukraine in a friendly.

The game according to livescore is scheduled for 2PM EST, 11am Los Angeles time.

Listed on goalzz.com as being live on Bahrain Sport 1.

https://www.mia.gov.bh/media-center/...ort-1/?lang=en

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        Bahrain-Ukraine on May 23rd is going to be at 6AM EST.

Will post link if available at that time.
                        Match is today, 2PM EST. I think match is only against domestic Ukraine players, I expect Bahrain to win this. I will try to post links after Premier League finishes.

It seems ESPN 3 will broadcast match in U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Match is today, 2PM EST. I think match is only against domestic Ukraine players, I expect Bahrain to win this. I will try to post links after Premier League finishes.
                          It seems ESPN 3 will broadcast match in U.S.
                          Bahrains whole squad is made of domestic players, with the exception of a player in the kuwaiti league. Ukraine are favorites IMO, but it will be interesting to see where Bahrain stand atm.
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Would be very surprised if Bahrain can keep up with Ukraine. The vast majority of their TM is Ukraine based anyway.....should be a 2-3 goal win for Ukraine.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They like to lubricate their goalie so it wouldn't hurt so much playing Iran

Comment

Formations

Comment

Working...
                                X