No announcement yet.

Kia FC based on Hoffenheim model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to say that this aint great, but i remember that swedish teams let any kid play for the youth team until they are 13-14 and everyone is supposed to get playing time is this the same in germany?

Comment

how did Kia finance this trip to Germany?

This is a really good project, I hope he will continue doing this

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
        how did Kia finance this trip to Germany?

This is a really good project, I hope he will continue doing this
        I hope he continue to work with this team, make them go to Europe, and BAM, we have our future TM

Comment

Our kids, until 17 years old (see the past U17 world cup) aren't inferiors to other countries one. The gap between them come after with a lack of tactical progress and competitive management, training, competition.

Comment

Wow, what a GREAT run and GREAT finish - ranked #2 in the whole tournament out of 48 teams! Congratulations to Kia and the boys - very well done.

The accomplishment looks that much more impressive when you look at the top 7 ranked team in the tournament:

Comment

Anyone have links to any videos?
              زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Passion!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Passion!!!

LOL did they win the World Cup!

But nevertheless a great achievement from these boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kia says he has found the new Kia.
                    his name is Sajjad Behtaj from Kerman. The first player on the left.

Comment

I wonder if Kia could take some young iranian to HSV now he is U14 coach

Comment

Just having a look at the squad on the wikipedia page for this team https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KIA_Football_Academy...

Looks like Amirhossein Hajizadeh, that talented kid from a few years ago that I posted a thread about last month was in the team too

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          I wonder if Kia could take some young iranian to HSV now he is U14 coach
                          Hopefully!

Comment

Kia upset with dealers who are claiming to own his young player already.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                              Kia upset with dealers who are claiming to own his young player already.
                              This is the number one reason young players in Iran don't go to Europe. If they show a little talent, they are quickly owned by someone that essentially ruins the players potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

the best way to prevent this is for Kia Academy to open a off shoot Sports Agency on the side, they they can sign the players as their own so there is no question who is the rightful owner of these players. depending on where the Agency is registered they can sign the players in the "hayet e football" as well.

the market for Sports Agent is really big in iran even with the corruption, so if someone can get into that business they can make a killing.
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X